Help! Explaining KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tptmanno1
OK My parents are getting just a TAD pissed at me being On KMC all the time. They don't get it and I've told them that. They call it "Just talking to people" But we know that its more that that. How can I explain it to them?

R@ven
ummmm ....... say you disscus important world events and help peeps out with problems big grin

R@ven
ohh and it helps with your typing and spelling wink

I am a Sock
well, you can say u discuss movies, and ideas. That could help/ Just don't mention the OTF

Raven Guardia
my parents dont understand either my mom is like " you dont know any of them, for all you know they could be adult rapist"...she makes me mad when she says that

silent_kisses
My parents dont know or wouldnt care about KMC happy
Then again I'm never home so hey smile

Tptmanno1
Yea not mentioning the OTF might be good. Maybe I should show them the GDF.

OrliObsessor1
my mum says that all the time!! But she never refers that statement to this site, only to my messengers (aim,msn,yahoo) it makes me quite mad, she thinks EVERY single person i talk to on the net is Bad or something...

I am a Sock
And the philosophy forum

Raven Guardia
same here...she tells me I'm going to end up dead laughing out loud .....I told her I trust people here at KMC and its not like I'm giving them my bank account numer or anything like that

Tptmanno1
Well my computer is in the middle of our "den". So they all see me.

Yuna33
mine 2!

OrliObsessor1
big grin I know it.
Mine's in my brother's room. I want it to be in my own room but NOOOO they think ill stay up every night and never go to bed if they put it in my room..And i guess they dont trust me *rolls eyes*

R@ven
Its in my room big grin its mine!!!!!

Tptmanno1
You all suck!
I dont have a computer or TV or stereo in my room!
Oh the humanitys!

Yuna33
ur lucky!

OrliObsessor1
lucky. sad

silent_kisses
I have a laptop so go me cool

Raven Guardia
my pc is in the middle of our familyroom......I get introuble for being on so long but I dont care.

OrliObsessor1
My bro used too, but now we have 2 desktops. One mine, one my bros. And they are BOTH in his room..sheesh. And another crappy thing about that is since im younger than him, every time he brings his girlfriend over (everyday, just about) I have to get out of the room, and when he gets ready to go to bed i have to get off...its gay.

Tptmanno1
Arrg!
I wanna Laptop!
I wanna play video games on airplanes!

silent_kisses
well I also have two computers in my "video" room roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anoushka
i know the feeling roll eyes (sarcastic)
silly parents mad

Tptmanno1
Rrrr, Sil your makeing me jealous!

Darth Revan
I been there happy

My parents absolutely love it when I get on KMC and role-play for hours on end happy

One time my dad came over and was reading off the computer screen out loud, like, "Quor pulls out his lightsaber and bisects a pair of guards"... I could feel everybody in the room staring at me, it was kinda funny laughing out loud

R@ven
Its called multiple windows!

OrliObsessor1
Im on here for hours, sometimes i dont even post anything, or cant find anything to post!!

Tptmanno1
Dr> know exactly what you mean! My dad does that all the time!

silent_kisses
Thank god my parents are out alot, or leave me alone anyways stick out tongue

Tptmanno1
Man....
You lucky!

silent_kisses
I just realized that myself embarrasment
And I have locks on all my doors eek!

aragorniscool45
my mom doesent care who i talk to. on the other hand my dad thinks im making a bad choice and i should stop talking to people but then again i dont care what he says.

Myth
Just say that its a movie site and you are looking up movie news.

Or you could just.................. eliminate them. shifty

Tptmanno1
Arrg!
Sil mad

Darth Revan
bad things happen to children who kill their parents yes

like Laurie L in the little book dealie from Green Day- Kerplunk

silent_kisses
Dont you have locks on your doors What the f**k?

Myth
Its fine as long as you don't get caught. evil face

§pearhead
I think I could be ordering bombs and my parents wouldn't notice messed

Tptmanno1
nope!
Your spoiled AND lucky!

silent_kisses
I know how to make em out of tennis balls embarrasment

Myth
Or you could call the cops and say they molestered you. Then they'll be taken away. eek!

silent_kisses
Buy your own and put them on stick out tongue

Tptmanno1
Mom will get pissed and make me take em off!

silent_kisses
laughing out loud my dad put mine on when I redecorated my room big grin

Tptmanno1
You suck!

silent_kisses
as for locks your next bday stick out tongue

Myth
THEY MUST DIE!

j/k

Unless you think they should. evil face

Tptmanno1
lol,
Sil> I know my Parents, If I ask I wont recieve!

Trinity_Matrix
blink I think I'd go insane if I didn't have a lock on my bedroom door, I like my privacy but the rest of my family is REALLY nosy. Drives me insane.

I've got my own computer in my room but no internet on it yet, the one with internet is in our dining room laughing out loud And my mom once came over and read the screen when I was on here, I think I was posting something in the Matrix RPG -- she got very confused, gave me a strange look, and hasn't done that since big grin

Just tell your parents that you talk to a lot of people on here, and people discuss pretty much everything under the sun, and it's really a lot of fun. Which it is. Just leave out the OTF...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.