KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Help! Explaining KMC

Help! Explaining KMC
Started by: Tptmanno1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Help! Explaining KMC

OK My parents are getting just a TAD pissed at me being On KMC all the time. They don't get it and I've told them that. They call it "Just talking to people" But we know that its more that that. How can I explain it to them?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 02:59 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

ummmm ....... say you disscus important world events and help peeps out with problems big grin

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 03:00 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

ohh and it helps with your typing and spelling wink

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 03:01 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

well, you can say u discuss movies, and ideas. That could help/ Just don't mention the OTF

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 03:01 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

my parents dont understand either my mom is like " you dont know any of them, for all you know they could be adult rapist"...she makes me mad when she says that

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 03:02 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

My parents dont know or wouldnt care about KMC happy
Then again I'm never home so hey smile

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 03:04 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Yea not mentioning the OTF might be good. Maybe I should show them the GDF.

Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

my mum says that all the time!! But she never refers that statement to this site, only to my messengers (aim,msn,yahoo) it makes me quite mad, she thinks EVERY single person i talk to on the net is Bad or something...

Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

quote:
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Yea not mentioning the OTF might be good. Maybe I should show them the GDF.

And the philosophy forum

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 03:05 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote:
Originally posted by OrliObsessor1
my mum says that all the time!! But she never refers that statement to this site, only to my messengers (aim,msn,yahoo) it makes me quite mad, she thinks EVERY single person i talk to on the net is Bad or something...

same here...she tells me I'm going to end up dead laughing out loud .....I told her I trust people here at KMC and its not like I'm giving them my bank account numer or anything like that

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 03:06 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Well my computer is in the middle of our "den". So they all see me.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 03:06 AM
Yuna33
'Cuz i'm hot like that!

mine 2!

I've gone in search of myself. If I come back before I return, keep me here. big grin

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 03:07 AM
Yuna33 is currently offline Click here to Send Yuna33 a Private Message Find more posts by Yuna33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

quote:
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
same here...she tells me I'm going to end up dead laughing out loud .....I told her I trust people here at KMC and its not like I'm giving them my bank account numer or anything like that

big grin I know it.
Mine's in my brother's room. I want it to be in my own room but NOOOO they think ill stay up every night and never go to bed if they put it in my room..And i guess they dont trust me *rolls eyes*

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 03:09 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Its in my room big grin its mine!!!!!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 03:10 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

You all suck!
I dont have a computer or TV or stereo in my room!
Oh the humanitys!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 03:11 AM
Yuna33
'Cuz i'm hot like that!

ur lucky!

I've gone in search of myself. If I come back before I return, keep me here. big grin

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 03:12 AM
Yuna33 is currently offline Click here to Send Yuna33 a Private Message Find more posts by Yuna33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

lucky. sad

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 03:12 AM
silver_tears

I have a laptop so go me cool

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 03:13 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

my pc is in the middle of our familyroom......I get introuble for being on so long but I dont care.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 03:14 AM
Kelly_Bean

My bro used too, but now we have 2 desktops. One mine, one my bros. And they are BOTH in his room..sheesh. And another crappy thing about that is since im younger than him, every time he brings his girlfriend over (everyday, just about) I have to get out of the room, and when he gets ready to go to bed i have to get off...its gay.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 03:14 AM