Taking objects out of the matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lau_timmy
In one of the smaller scenes, there it involved the kid giving neo the spoon in zion ("real world"wink. If you recall from the first movie, that is the same spoon that was inside the "Matrix", and the zen like kid was bending with his special powers in the "Oracles" apartment. Maybe I missed it, but how do they bring out material objects from the "matrix" to the "real world" (zion)?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoon boy: Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.
Neo: What truth?
Spoon boy: There is no spoon.
Neo: There is no spoon?
Spoon boy: Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

P.S Persephone can kiss me any time.

Shade
They don't.

Kid gave Neo the spoon as a message from that boy in the Oracles (Spoonboy). It was a message telling him, that he was free. Spoonboy was free.

We also see this, since in Reloaded and Revolutions the Oracle is without the children, except for Sati.

DenKi
Omg, Awnser the Question.............

Im not sure mate, I noticed that to, Hmmzzzzzzzz

I dont even kno how it can be phsyicly Possible to get summing from the Matrix and bring it to the Real world

Shade
It Is impossible. MWHAHA!

angiel
the spoon in zion was made by the boy. it is impossible to remove the actual spoon from the matrix and bring it into zion since it is not real... unless you put the spoon program into a disk and bring it into zion.

all the things that the rebels bring into the matrix are programs that were hacked into the matrix... the guns, the cars, the clothes, themselves, or should i say their minds.

xeous
If it's impossible to get things out of the Matrix, how do they get the information disc out of it in EtM?(I think it's ETM...? Blah...)

Vim
what is the object that black dude (Soren?) gives Neo in Reloaded, he says its from the oracle? What is that? A disk with a program? When I first saw I thought they had actually brought something out of the matrix with them!

Shade
They uploaded the message from their own construct

Like burning a CD, copying those files of music onto a disk.

angiel
whatever they get out of the matrix is a program and can easily be saved into a disk or burned into a cd just as shade said. the object that ballard handed to neo was a disk containing seraph's location and how to locate the oracle.

Real
yeah, i agree, and the spoon wasnt the same one from M1

JediHDM
im glad there is still some intelligence on this forum...you CANNOT bring something from the matrix to the real world, except information. the 'disk' from ballard is just a disk created in the real world, holding the information brought from the Matrix, through the phone lines, much like burning a cd from a download.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.