Why I'm so pi$$ed off (you better read this!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spider-Girl
i was gonna go see spiderman 2 with my cousin and we went to reading ciema to get the tickets to the cine-lounge (were you sit in lazy boy chairs and get as much popcorn and drink as you want)but they were all booked out and so was the next session.

It's very unusaul for a cinema to be full here, so I'm going tomorrow but this time I'm going to Movieland 5 which is closer to where I live and it's never that packed or full up.

2 nights ago I posted asking if I should sneak out to the midnight session at movieland 5 which wouldn't take long to walk (about 20 minutes) but reading cinema is like 3 hours walking time and 20 minutes in the car. You people should have told me to sneak out to movieland 5 darn you!

RagingSilent
lol!...u can always waitsmile...
when i wanted to see LOTR no. 3...i had to wait aaaaaaages cuz damn cinemas were booked up...and im obsessed with LOTR....so it killed me..lol....surely u can wait a littlesmile....then it will b worth ur wait and the excitement will build even more from ur patiencesmile

Spider-Girl
I wish I was dead, I wish the roof would just collapse above me, why can't somebody just burst through the door and shoot me with a gun!?

RagingSilent
messed....*pats ur back*.lol! calm down!big grin.lol....
its not the worst thing in the world....smile...

ClaraG
hey spider-girl you will get to see it soon, don't worry. big grin

xxx.

Spider-Girl
I guess your right, but MovieLand 5 is so much better then reading cinema, Movieland 5 is just in porirua which is about 4 minutes car ride if that, and reading cinema is about 20-25 minutes drive or more. So thats why tomorrow I'm going to Movieland 5 instead which is the one I've always been to before, The cinema has never ever been full up in all my life, why at reading cinema!! why Spider-Man 2!? but there are a heck of a lot more people in town were Reading cinema is, and it was my first time at Reading Cinema aswell......

Mighty Yoda
wait until it comes out on video and dvd

Spider-Girl
Thanks, your all really helpful. smile

Mighty Yoda
ask your parents if you can go then

Spider-Girl
Mighty Yoda hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!! what are you crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????? I said I'm going to MovieLand 5 tomorrow which is never packed so why wait until it comes out on DVD and video?!, no offense but thats probably the most offensive thing you can say to me right now.

Spider-Girl
I am going tomorrow, I've already told my dad.

Mighty Yoda
well i don't know then. Ask a friend to come and pick you up

Spider-Girl
What are you on about! my Dads taking me and my cousin. Hes not watching it with us hes just dropping us off.

Mighty Yoda
OK fine i give up.

Dirrty Fighter
hmmm......... harsh.

Mighty Yoda
I know. She's mean to me.

Discos
don't worry man, just think of it this way - "you would have seen it" big grin

Spiderman_RJ
why post a thread for this????????
what uselless

§pearhead
I'm not sure I really care 'bout this at all confused

R@ven
I had to wait two weeks to see RotK because i had the flu so i feel your pain RagingSilent sad

Spider-Girl
Spider Man Rj this thread is not useless, it's were others can come and share thier experinces. I'm sorry Mighty Yoda, I was angry last night sad
but after a good night sleep I'm feeling fine again, also I get to see it tonight!

angiel
i would just totally wait until everybody calms down about spiderman and see after a week or so and just get my free popcorn and soda til i pop... or until the movie is over, which ever comes first...

Tari Ringeril
I saw spider-man the day it came out....

R@ven
I may see it tomarrow messed

angiel
go see it... totally rcommended.go see it buzzed if it is legal for you to do so...

§pearhead
I saw it big grin

F06
Hey spider-girl maybe the movie can better be enjoyed when there aren't as many want to be fans that are there just to say they saw it. Take someone who can enjoy it with you and have a blast.

PearBearz #1
i saw it last night big grin

shangheid
i saw it this morning it rocked

PearBearz #1
it shure did big grin lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.