KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Why I'm so pi$$ed off (you better read this!)

Why I'm so pi$$ed off (you better read this!)
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Angry Why I'm so pi$$ed off (you better read this!)

i was gonna go see spiderman 2 with my cousin and we went to reading ciema to get the tickets to the cine-lounge (were you sit in lazy boy chairs and get as much popcorn and drink as you want)but they were all booked out and so was the next session.

It's very unusaul for a cinema to be full here, so I'm going tomorrow but this time I'm going to Movieland 5 which is closer to where I live and it's never that packed or full up.

2 nights ago I posted asking if I should sneak out to the midnight session at movieland 5 which wouldn't take long to walk (about 20 minutes) but reading cinema is like 3 hours walking time and 20 minutes in the car. You people should have told me to sneak out to movieland 5 darn you!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 09:38 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

lol!...u can always waitsmile...
when i wanted to see LOTR no. 3...i had to wait aaaaaaages cuz damn cinemas were booked up...and im obsessed with LOTR....so it killed me..lol....surely u can wait a littlesmile....then it will b worth ur wait and the excitement will build even more from ur patiencesmile

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 09:45 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I wish I was dead, I wish the roof would just collapse above me, why can't somebody just burst through the door and shoot me with a gun!?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 09:45 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

messed....*pats ur back*.lol! calm down!big grin.lol....
its not the worst thing in the world....smile...

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 09:46 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fetcharada
OutrageousBiatch~!

hey spider-girl you will get to see it soon, don't worry. big grin

xxx.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 09:48 AM
Fetcharada is currently offline Click here to Send Fetcharada a Private Message Find more posts by Fetcharada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I guess your right, but MovieLand 5 is so much better then reading cinema, Movieland 5 is just in porirua which is about 4 minutes car ride if that, and reading cinema is about 20-25 minutes drive or more. So thats why tomorrow I'm going to Movieland 5 instead which is the one I've always been to before, The cinema has never ever been full up in all my life, why at reading cinema!! why Spider-Man 2!? but there are a heck of a lot more people in town were Reading cinema is, and it was my first time at Reading Cinema aswell......

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 09:49 AM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

wait until it comes out on video and dvd

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 09:51 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Thanks, your all really helpful. smile

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 09:51 AM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

ask your parents if you can go then

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 09:52 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Mighty Yoda hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!! what are you crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????? I said I'm going to MovieLand 5 tomorrow which is never packed so why wait until it comes out on DVD and video?!, no offense but thats probably the most offensive thing you can say to me right now.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 09:53 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I am going tomorrow, I've already told my dad.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 09:54 AM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

well i don't know then. Ask a friend to come and pick you up

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 09:55 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

What are you on about! my Dads taking me and my cousin. Hes not watching it with us hes just dropping us off.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 10:01 AM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

OK fine i give up.

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 10:02 AM
Dirrty Fighter
can't hold us down

hmmm......... harsh.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 10:03 AM
Dirrty Fighter is currently offline Click here to Send Dirrty Fighter a Private Message Find more posts by Dirrty Fighter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

I know. She's mean to me.

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 10:04 AM
Discos
The Discmeister

don't worry man, just think of it this way - "you would have seen it" big grin

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 11:24 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

why post a thread for this????????
what uselless

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 03:26 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

I'm not sure I really care 'bout this at all confused

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 03:35 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

I had to wait two weeks to see RotK because i had the flu so i feel your pain RagingSilent sad

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 03:37 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote