Im Going To Iraq

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheRealistKilla
yeah it's true im going to iraq in 6 weeks.

im not scared or anything because im fighting for my country and everyones freedom.

Aini
you are not scared? i would be ........well, then good luck dude....<I hope that's appropriate in that situation.

TheRealistKilla
thanks

i am not afraid because we all die some day.

Anywien
Hope you don't get beheaded and end up with your death recorded on the internet so that the jerks in my english class can sit and watch it because they have nothing better to do with their time.

TheRealistKilla
yeah we cant have that

Anywien
Seriously though, best of luck.

moonwalker741
gl man, my bros friend goes to afganastan in september

Daedalus
Good luck man. Respect to you.

tinkerbell668
*tear* Good luck man, Gods speed!!!!!

Pablo G
Godspeed man, btw don't torture Iraquis, that's not cool.

tinkerbell668
very true not cool!!

shellie
you have my prayers sweetie

yerssot
I wouldn't say you go and fight for EVERYONE's freedom, can name plenty of people who don't think like that
but hope you make it out alright smile

Devalion
Good Luck

Vampy
godspeed and have... fun? big grin

gotta be an optimist...

ladygrim
good luck

Discos
it doesn't sound like you much care about going to Iraq which is sort of the worst place just now for suicides.....confused

anyways arn't you leaving it late to fight for your country, the fighting stopped a long time ago, its only defences which are being held in place

I take you must of been to Iraq already as I havnt heard of the armed forces sending in troops whiuch havnt already been there.....they use people who are already in to do whatever.

what country are you "fighting" for anyways?

shellie
thats not quite right discos , my brother in law is going over in 6 days to iraq . theyare going to replace some guys that have been there for a while . sorta like shift changing .

Linkalicious
wavey Send back pictures! big grin

Sexy Texy
Stay safe; hopefully we can get everyone out of there soon. thumb up

sniper
my gf's brother went, and he wants to go again.
guess it's not that bad

Forcizzle
alright man, i'll pray for ya, good luck and God bless thumb up

Maverick2364
Best of luck to you man, you have my respect.

The Innkeeper
Good luck to you wink
Stay safe

You promise me something forrest, i mean Realistkilla, if your ever in trouble, run, run far away, you just keep running!

Discos
my aunt's fiance was one of the first soldiers in Iraq - Paratrooper

they got told that 60% of them would not return no expression how cruel

The Innkeeper
Best thing about the iraq war...not that saddam was overthrown
Not the rock paper saddam hilarious spoof
But COMICAL ALI!
That man was a hero!

'We are winning the war'
'they are fleeing before the gates of baghdad'
'no american tanks have entered our city' *american tank rools behind him*

yerssot
I had the luck to taste food from Syria, damn fine plates they have, take Iraq is even better wink

Darth Revan
As much as I've come to dislike you, good luck, and don't get killed.

TheRealistKilla
i fight for the united states.

Chelsea23
well now i have another person to worry about. but good luck *hugs*

TheRealistKilla
:: winks at chels::

Discos
lol "ali"

TheRealistKilla
my cousin is still fighting over there. he was in the unit that found saddam

Chelsea23
*winks back at killa and then kisses him* stick out tongue try to guess wink

R@ven
My best friend had a tour of duty there for 6 months at the outbreak of the war 3 months before and 3 months after the assualt. Wish you the luck he had.

TheRealistKilla
when i sighned up when i was 18 they flew me to sandieago for boot camp.

they told me that im gona be a machine gunner.

The Innkeeper
Well at least you have the weapon advantage smile
Faster

Aini
my uncle was in the first Iraq war(desert storm). he's sick now.

TheRealistKilla
aini what branch was he in?

Forcizzle
rock

Aini
to say the truth, i have no clue.

TheRealistKilla
im in the marines

Aini
I know he was no marine. something with tanks. really don't know. he is/was sergant.

Chelsea23
i don't like this at all no

Aini
me neither. ...and I don't like my uncle at all....he's an ass...

Gorgoroth
TheRealistKilla, are you really a marine?
I pity you...

sniper
semper fi, good luck

R@ven
i pity the fools who are blind to our true troubles and those who do not respect the military

Vampy
oh and one advice. if it'll start to get hot in there, hell with the others, RUN, FORREST, RUN!!!!

R@ven
our military is the only reason we are prosperous or safe and all you bast@rds just try to bring it down, you know nothing of thier sacrifice and you couldn't care less

Chelsea23
see, i think it's cool and all that you are fighting for our country and i respect it totally. i am just taking it hard

R@ven
no not you chels i understood what you ment big grin its a dangerous busines

sniper
very true

Forcizzle
thumb up

Gorgoroth
I quote Chelsea23: see, i think it's cool and all that you are fighting for our country and i respect it totally.
Though I am not an American, I admire your patriotism, and willingness to die for your freedom....it's just...

Chelsea23
yea, very dangerous...and i'm not taking it well

R@ven
its just what Gorg. ?

Aini
and not cause he is/was in the army, but cause he just is an ass.

Darth Revan
I pity the fools who believe tearing apart another country that has never attacked us on our own soil is going to solve any of our troubles roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm not "disrespecting" the military when I say the war was pointless... I very much respect people with the balls to put themselves in harm's way. But I also pity the ones who think they're actually fighting for "freedom" or whatever.

Ellen
iraq is gengerius (sorry i cant spell)

yerssot
dangerous you mean?

Ellen
yeah smile

yerssot
*gives self a cookie for helping ellen out*

Rabid Tiger
ur goin to fight? wow. are u gonna be in qatar at all?

Ellen
lolz

Chelsea23
cookies? eek!

TRK-I don't want you to go, but if you HAVE to..sad

Drifter101
good luck to you over there

R@ven
Who says they are our troubles... they are the worlds troubles ... you don't look very far in the future and you care nothing it seems for other peoples pain ... all things are connected wether you like it or not, you must be the biggest push over in the world to think that Iraq never vented its hate for the coalition that literally humiliated them in the first war, all the weapons that the stockpiled i bet anything are in the hands of terrorist right now because they knew they had no conventional means to strike at us.

The covert operations that led to this war must have uncovered some nasty little tid bits.

yerssot
ah come on guys, this issue is already discussed to death by now ... lets brake tradition and stick to the topic here... someone leaving to be in a very hostile enviroment

R@ven
O.K. big grin

Linkalicious
All I'm saying is, any time you see a white flag of surrender...keep your gun pointed and your eyes peeled. Don't ever get careless out there. Best of luck...hope you make it back home very soon.

Chelsea23
I agree with that totally wink

Gorgoroth
Not trying to be a smart ass, but try to come back alive: and don't be surprised if your there longer than they say.
same thing happened to my good american friend, Zack.

Polly
All the luck in the world, man thumbsup

angiel
fight the good fight...

HockeyHorror
good luck

but i oppose war that has no meaning.

moonwalker741
gl agen man

peace, love, empathy

LilKitty
Good luck!

War is a horrible, unneccesary thing no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.