Vengeance Vs. Omega Red Vs. Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beyonder
Which of these characters would prevail in a three way battle? No team ups even though Vengence and Venom have worked together before. So who'd win?

SnakeEyes
who is veangence?

VENOMfan
are you talking about the guy who looks like ghost rider?

unfortunatley I would give this fight to him. Ghost Rider has giving Brock a real hard time, esspecially with the penance stare

Omega Red...Im sure Venom would beat him, as could Vengence

Beyonder
http://maromega.com/images/photoshop/VengeanceColor.jpg
http://maromega.com/images/photoshop/VengeanceColor.jpg

Yup. This is the guy I'm talking about.

http://www.vortex.bridgwater.ac.uk/mtlg/omegared.gif

VENOMfan
Yeah, he was worked with Venom before and they get along fine, but if they fought most chances are Vengence would win

SnakeEyes
whoa i have an old toy of Veangence in my room! lol

moshtitan
i had a toy of him too. kinda weird, you could like move his rib cage to grab something, really quite disturbing.

SnakeEyes
i have hat same one!

SnakeEyes
that*

Manowar
dude SnakeEyes, you can edit your posts within 15 minutes of posting it...quit with the multiple-posting its annoying!

VENOMfan
Yeah multiple post's are frowned upon. try not to do it anymore

badsymbiote
Vengeance is cool, but I don't think he could always know what to expect from either Omega Red or Venom.

Arachnoidfreak
I have a bunch of Vengeance/Ghost Rider/Johnny Blaze comics somewhere, they're friggin awesome. I'm giving this fight to Vengeance.

moshtitan
ya, he seems to be the favorite,. guess he wins

Linkalicious
I'd probably go with Omega Red on this one. I don't think that Vengences Hell Fire and Spikes that he throws are going to be too devastating to Omega, and Omega Red can probably manage to wrap up Vengence with those tendrils of his ( i believe they are adamantium)

Venom gets toasted by Vengence's hell fire.....he's the 1st one out.

FrothByte
i don't think venom will stand up to either omega red or vengeance. isn't omega red's epidermis made up of carbonadium or something like that? venom is the first one out, then id give the match to vengeance after a long fought battle against omega red.

Manowar
i personally like Omega Red, but i think Vengeance still has it

Linkalicious
sorry not adamantium...it's carbonadium or something.

Here's a little info on Omega Red.

Height: 6 ft. 11 in.
Weight: 425 lbs.
Eyes: Red
Hair: Blonde
Other distinguishing features: Omega Red has chalk-white skin. Implanted within his arms are long coils made of carbonadium, an alloy that resembles adamantium but is more malleable and considerably less resistant to damage. Omega Red can cause the coils to shoot forward from openings in the undersides of his wrists in order to ensnare his victims. He can also use the coils as a conduit for his lethal pheromones.

Strength level: Superhuman Class 10

Fighting skills: Excellent hand-to-hand combatant, with extensive training in unarmed combat by the KGB

Known superhuman powers: Omega Red has the ability to secrete pheromones from his body that will kill people in his immediate vicinity. He can also drain the life forces from these victims in order to sustain his own.

Special limitations: Due to his mutant "death factor" Omega Red must drain the life forces of others in order to remain active. However, if he found the carbonadium synthesizer, he could use it to synthesize carbonadium, the only metal that can neutralize the "death factor," thereby stabilizing it within his body.

VENOMfan
Im more than confident Venom and Vengence could easily defate Omega Red.

Omega Red is a challenge for Wolverine and Sabretooth, people Im more than Confident Venom can take

IRTMU-Dragon
IM more than confident venom would own Venegence just becuase vengenaces hellfire is pretty weak, its nothing like ghosties, which could incenerate even the hulk.
Anyways, venom could use his symbiote as a shield against the hellfire, because technically the symbiote has no "Soul"

Arachnoidfreak
the Ghost Riders, both the original and Vengeance, have two types of fire, Hellfire, which burns peoples souls, and normal fire(I have a comic where GR teams up with Dr. Strange and explains all that). Vengeance can just use his normal fire against Venom, that'd drive the Symbiote off of Brock, and then it'd scorch him alive.

Linkalicious
It's not "normal fire" it's his hell fire that burns Venom. In Spirits of Vengence when Venom and Vengence team up, they start out by fighting before teaming up, and that hell fire pounds the crap outta Venom.

Hell fire isn't just a mind altering fire....it's actually fire in and of itself.

I think Venom could take Omega Red, but I don't know if Vengence could or not. It really depends on who starts fighting with who first. Also, I'd like to see how the Symbiote reacts to Omega's drain, and how Vengence reacts to Omega's phermones...

Good fight though....love to see it in a series.

Arachnoidfreak
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8713/index.html Just some info on Ghost Rider and Vengeance. They killed Blackheart, sweet.

badsymbiote
And (most of the time) the symbiote will protect Brock at all costs. Then there's Venom's endurance--his will and resolve are as strong as that luscious body of his.

FrothByte
what do you people think can venom do to vengeance to stop him? isn't vengeance like all bones inside that's why you can't really kill him?

VENOMfan
acutally Vengence is the favorite in this fight

Im just saying Venom can take Omega Red

badsymbiote
As evidenced by their amicable relationship in the past, I don't see why they'd even fight, to tell the truth--it's like picking the winner of a fight between me and one of my girlfriends--I can't imagine a circumstance that would precipitate such bad blood. Based on his personality, I think Vengeance would just think, ah-the h*ll with you--and give up the pursuit.

Linkalicious
Venom totally wanted to kick the sh!t out of Vengence during their comic series. I read it a couple of weeks ago, but I can't exactly remember how it all boils down. I just know the Hell Fire screwed up Venom early in the series, but then those Bio-mechanical troopers ruined the fight and took Brock's chicks.

The_Atlas
I think Arkady would take this one personally.

His Death spores would kill Brock, as they kill almost every living thing. His carbonadium tendrils are the second strongest thing known, along with his armor. He could spear them through Vengeance's head and Brocks if he had too, it doesn't work on Logan as he has the Adamantium plating, and the spores don't work due to his healing factor, Venom and Vengeance do not have these things.

badsymbiote
AND THEN......they put aside their macho hang-ups, united, and became a good team--even sharing some fairly tender dialogue.

badsymbiote
Ok, good point, but don't think that Venom or even Vengeance would just stand by and watch Red destroy the other without intervening. In a one-on-one battle, I would probably say you're right, though.

Alpha Centauri
I'm backing Vengeance for reasons already stated but there's SO many elements involved in it. You can't count out Venom or Omega Red.

-AC

Mane
yeah i would pick Vengeance and Venom over Omega Red anyday

Kontraz
ummm... venom does have a healing factor, and uses it quite a bit... also he is immune to poisons...

moshtitan
i didnt know he was immune to poisons.im still taking vengence though.

The_Atlas
I thought he just didn't take damage at the same rate, and was rarely harmed period... silly me.

Ok, so he is immune to the Death Spores, however, is he immune to having his head speared through by a tendril? LoL

Beyonder
This is more complex then most think.

Omega shouldn't be dismissed so easily. Aside from his death spores, those tendrils can drain lifeforce from an individual. Additionally, his carbonadium tendril and armor can regenerate them if damaged, from what I can remember. Red's also gotten into a one on one fight with Colossus, taking Colossus' best shots.

Venom, I don't think would have a problem with the death spores but that life drain might do him in. There's no evidence Venom's healing factor is superior to Logan's, and Omega has step on Logan many times.

Vengence can regenerate like Ghost Rider right? But how would he do if his lifeforce were being drained?

badsymbiote
The spores are as good a weapon as any, and against most foes, they'd be more than adequate, but I'm pretty sure that the symbiote could tolerate them, and protect Brock from any infiltration.

The_Atlas
Don't forget, Arkady also has a super human strenght factor of 10, making him as strong as Brock, well, Brock is almost at 11, so Arkady is just under Venom in physical strenght, but is far far far far more durable.

morbius
venom or vengence

MERCILOUS
Vengeance doesn't exist the same way humans do, Death spores wouldn't affect him at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.