Omfg I Got A Ticket

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Real
aight, so im on my way to my ex's house to fix her laptop cuz im nice like that...n so i jump on the freeway, get to her exit, n stop for the stop sign...
well, ive stopped looked left n right, n see this white suv comin up slowly on the right...
so i go to make the left n suddnely the white suv is goin a lot faster...
so i speed up to avoid it, n have to swerve...n everythigns fine...so i think...
so about 2 seconds later...sirens blare n the cop yells at me to go into the parking lot of the gas station i was next to...
the guy yells at me to put my hands where he can see them n all...n im shaking scared shitless...
anyways...i give him my license n insurance n registration...n sit there for about 30 mins....this guy wrote slow...n then he finally comes back n shows me the ticket;
3 total infractions...
one for unsafe speed under a bridge
one for the bad left turn
one for swerving into the median which is not the right side lane...

so i have a reckless driving charge now...

i gave my mom my license alreardy...i wont be needing it i think...
n my dads comin home soon...

Yawn
Damn that sucks.. How much?

Raven Guardia
laughing....its funny but its not....sorry, dude.....good luck with dad.

R@ven
run for your life !!!!

just kiddin... you could fight the ticket and say it was due to the SUV but you probably didn't get his license plate number erm

Smiling_Sadly
well that sux, poor u, kinda funny, but u should hide....in the pantry, that way u can eat as much as u want, and wut not!

Lianslo
wow, that does suck...could you take it to court?

BackFire
It happens to everyone.

Real
aight...update... my dads not mad at all...
i dont get my license taken away by them...yet...
i dunno how much the fine is; i go to court in august...
and as for the other SUV...i was kinda concentrating on not getting hit first...and then jus bein alive after...
my dad laughed at the ticket
"Unsafe speed under a bridge? HE wasnt speeding" was what he said...

Flavio
well that makes it better...

angiel
first off... cops are stupid and a$$es because they think they are infallible and they can trample on civilian right when they feel like it. sometimes they just make up stupid stuff like a special speed limit under the bridge... which if there was any, the driving schools would've told evry student. the ticket was probably for him to meet his quota (which apparently cops don't have). and they are never around whenever you really need them.

second... suv's suck and their drivers suck more. they think they're f*cking invincible in those things.

Dr. Gonzo
"Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow."

angiel
laughing

Dr. Gonzo
follow my ways and all will be alright.

Guardian_Rikku
Wow. That really sucks. You get in trouble beause the SUV. We should go blow that SUV up...laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.