Injection!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Veralidaine
.........pfffffffffffffft..everyone gets so freaked out about them....its just one quick shot.....
and this one didn't even hurt..it was a boostrix needle...
but, it surprises me to see who has a certain reaction to getting a needle.
me, myself, i dont cry when i get needles....i dont worry bout them....

but..geesh...the most cocky, self centred, and macho people, started to cry......

its odd how people project this strong, self assured image of themself, and it takes only a needle to break them down......

frootlooplucy
I know! my friend is this really confident, i-dont-care-what-you-say-to-me type of person, but we have to get a meningococcal (sp?) needle and shes like shaking, almost crying... it idnt even hurt!

Myth
I've been poked with needles all of my life so they don't bother me. Sophmore year I was trying to generate tears so I took one of my moms big fat dull sewing needles and jabbed it about an inch into my thigh. That one hurt like a ***** because it didn't want to go through the skin. Sadly, through all the pain, my attempt to cry didn't work.

Veralidaine
woh! blink......right through your thigh!?.....cr*p!....i would have definitely cried from that!......

Veralidaine
lol....exactly the description of this guy.....
unbelievable.....

White Lady
i hate needles..........if i have them fine but when my daughter has them she doesnt understand why.........

Veralidaine
just tell her its for her health.smile........

tigida_tigida
i dont mind about getting needles they dont hurt and some of the worst ones only sting so there not that bad.

im the turntable terminator ripping up the dance floor like a f*cking piece of paper

Veralidaine
yes.....yeh, exactly, but yet, ppl build up such a fear for them..

tigida_tigida
its probably just mentally that there afraid to get them....i dont really care about needles

i slayed buffy
hmmm i havent had a injection 4 years

Veralidaine
yeh.like they think they'll die if they get one.....its odd tho..

yer same.....i dont mind gettin them.....

Baylin
I'm a paramedic so I get give needles! devil I avoid giving them to kids unless I really have to mostly because they dont understand why your making them hurt even more.
Myself needles dont bother me they never have.

tigida_tigida
its pretty mad on how ive seen people who are like built like a brick house but when they see needles they cry like little babies

Veralidaine
eek!...

smile..same.....

tigida_tigida
lol...thats what you call crazy lol

Veralidaine
lol.......damn straight!

tigida_tigida
have you ever seen the one of the most popular kids in the school (supposedly the hardest to) break down and start crying just cos he had a quick meningitis jab

Baylin
I got told off for watching the nurse when she gave me my TB jab. She said *old high pitch whiney voice* "If you watch, you'll tense up and it'll hurt more and leave you with a nasty scar!"
Well I did watch, I didnt tense, it didnt hurt and I dont have a nasty scar! big grin

tigida_tigida
yea it doesnt hurt

slashwristbarbi
I'm not bothered about the actual needle, but all those people queing up to willingly have some deadly disease injected into their bloodstream is sort of funny.

tigida_tigida
it doesnt really bother me i just sit there and mind my own business and very thing gos fine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.