Web Head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFilmProphet
Talk about anything that has to do with Spidey comics, cartoons, movies.

Red Superfly
Oh, so THAT's what we've been doing wrong all this time.........

VENOMFAN, VENOMFAN, WHERE HAVE YOU GONE TO VENOMFAN?

TheFilmProphet
HAHAHA Jackasshorse

BlackC@t
This entire forum is dedicated to all of these, it was completely pointless devoting one thread to it, that was a very stupid move indeed.

TheFilmProphet
Let me think for a minute or two........ Did anyone ask you? wink

Kontraz
no, but its a pointless thread, and comments are acceptable... so i guess she didnt NEED to be asked...

moonwalker741
Talk about anything that has to do with Spidey comics, cartoons, movies.

ok first i would like to say is that this is a pointless thread.....

HAHAHA Jackass

from here i can tell that you have no life and havent gone through puberty yet

Let me think for a minute or two........ Did anyone ask you?

..once again, its coming to my conclusion that you are becoming more pathetic from the previous posts that you have made and i have read for some apparent reason......

so it seems that you, TheFilmProphet, are a pre-mature little reatard........or even if you can prove me wrong that you are infact older then i say you are, you still act like a little pathetic loser...

FeceMan
This IS a retarded thread.

TheFilmProphet
I'm so hurt you hurt my feelingspokeywounded1crybaby if you don't like the thread you can kiss my assmsn-tongue who gives a shitwhat you have to say

Red Superfly
It's not that people don't like the thread, it's the fact it shouldn't even exist. It's pointless. Can't you see this? The idea is to make a topic ABOUT something. Seeing as the forum itself tell us to do this, it shows how redundant this thread is.

And about the "did anyone ask you?" comment, er well, you kinda did, by making the thread in the first place.

TheFilmProphet
I don't caredots

moonwalker741
ok you your a little annoying retard filmprophet,
are you aware of what off-topic is.....?

the thread is about Talk about anything that has to do with Spidey comics, cartoons, movies. ...riite?

so what does
HAHAHA Jackass
Let me think for a minute or two........ Did anyone ask you?
I'm so hurt you hurt my feelings if you don't like the thread you can kiss my ass who gives a what you have to say
and
I don't care

have any thing to do with the thread?, that you started!

are you seriously that retarded?

TFP, you are a newcomer here, and you think your even superior to the mods sayin if you dont like the thread you can kisss my ass? and who gives a what what you say? well im pretty sure any body who thinks the opposite of what you think about this stupid thread gives a what what he says....ok buddy.....

god........friggen people

TheFilmProphet
Say whatever you want I don't care I'm not going to argue with you childish people anymore big grin

Red Superfly
"Pot", "Calling", "Kettle" and "Black" are the words I'm thinking of.

moonwalker741
childish people? your the childish one buddy, your acting like a f*cking immature prick...

and if you dont care of what people say, why did you make a thread, which is f*cking stupid, to discuss a subject, and you dont care about what people say about your thread?

TheFilmProphet
Thats good release all of your anger its alot cheaper than going to anger management. big grin

SnakeEyes
did you make this thread purposely to start an argument. Because it is pointless.

hotsauce6548
ummm...VenomFan VenomFan... where arrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuu???

Tex
The forum is dedicated to Spiderman so a general Spiderman thread is unnecessary.

Also unnecessary are the outrageously rude comments targeted toward the thread starter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.