Doctor doom and thanos vs loki and mephisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bakerboy
Who would win between those villain teams? I think that mephisto and loki toghether are too powerful for almost everyone.

Arachnoidfreak
Oh, definitly Doom and Thanos. Doom has tricked Mephisto before inside his own dimension, where he is most powerful. I think Thanos can take Loki, and with their brains working together, Doom and Thanos would conquer anyone. After the battle is done with though, Thanos and Doom would have some sort of argument, since their personalities don't mix well. Thanos would be willing to give a little(he has more patience than most), but Doom is severely determined to do things on his own. I can only recall him asking one other for assistance, and that was Dr. Strange.

Manowar
Doom and Thanos by far!!!!

Alpha Centauri
Doom is sly. He knows when he needs assistance but he knows when others need it also. In which case they need him nore than he needs them and he knows that.

Doom and Thanos anyway.

-AC

moshtitan
I can hardly think of two that could take Doom and Thanos.

Victor Von Doom
Mephisto and Loki too much for almost anyone?

I think Doom and Thanos are too much for anyone.

Alpha Centauri
Mephisto is a nobody. He's most powerful in his own dimension and even there he gets the shit kicked out of him but Surfer, outsmarted by Doom. Even Daredevil has a go.

-AC

bakerboy
Are you joking? Mephisto is the fuking devil himself. He is so powerful that in a normal fight he would kick doom and thanos ass so fast as he wants. He has given a very hard time to galactus, who is one of the most powerful characters in the universe. And loki is a god, he is the god of chaos and evil in asgard. He always give very hard troubles to thor, even thor always has a hard time to beat him. He is a master of tricks, dont you remember the acts of vengance series? loki alone tricked doctor doom, magneto, kingpin, red skull and the mandarin. A guy who is capable of that is one guy to respect. He is very smart and evil. For that, the team of mephisto and loki is too powerful to everyone.

FeceMan
Hmm...so Mephisto is kind of like the transient fellow in the Matrix: Revolutions. You know, the guy who says he's God in the subway or whatever.

Sorry about that, I was just thinking to myself and my hands were moving of their own accord smile.

ska57
Doom/Thanos has my vote with prep.

FeceMan
NO PREP TIME!

God, I HATE that arguement. NO PREPARATION TIME! It's not like the "wars of olde" in which battles would have a prearranged time and place (and could possibly be canceled due to inclement weather).

It's a fight in which somebody says, "Doom, pack the crap you think you'll need for a big fight and get in the car with Thanos; we're leaving in under two minutes to go fight Mephisto and Loki. MOVE IT, *****!"

moshtitan
no Feceman, ska57 mustve meant Preparation H.....Dr. Dooms metal gets hot.

ska57
sure

moshtitan
that prep. time arguement does get old though.

DarkCrawler
Doom and Thanos.

Black Spiderman
doom and thanos 4 sure

Alpha Centauri
"Doom/Thanos has my vote with prep"

Hahaha. Two of the biggest bad asses in the comic world Vs two of the most annoying. It's a silly fight.

I doubt Doom and Thanos will sit there pondering how to defeat them.

-AC

Krissy Von Doom
Just one point, probably not that relevant here, but Doom actually didn't trick Mephisto in his realm.

If you're referring to the way Doom's mom was freed, read back and see it was actually Dr Strange's idea. The only part in that story that Doom tricked Mephisto was when he slipped a detonation device on Dr Strange's hand after the exchange for Doom's mom was made. Not as diabolical as Dr Strange's idea.

Arachnoidfreak
No, actually Doom was pretending to sacrifice Dr. Strange himself, slipped a bomb into Strange's holdings and escaped with both Strange and his mother. Neither Mephisto nor Strange knew what was going on. I call that decieving the Master of Deciet.

Dr. Strange & Dr. Doom, Triumph and Torment.

Nataku8188
Doom would look at thanos, thanos would look at doom. Theyd shrug, and both lift one hand, and blast the opposition into some rocky/hot/spikey/blue thing. Bam.

Beyonder
stick out tongue

Krissy Von Doom
Yep that did happen, but remember what happened shortly after that? Dr Strange and Doom were pretty much trapped in hell with no way out facing an extremely pi$$ed off Mephisto at full power. Out of ideas, Dr Strange freed Cynthia's soul and see Doom's surprise "Strange..No!! What have you done?!" - that's the plan that saved both their lives.

Arachnoidfreak
That really doesn't change the fact that Dr. Doom tricked Mephisto.

Grimm22
Probobly the 2 most evil villans in the MU, against Satan and Loki erm

It really depends if Doom and Thanos get prep

With Prep, Doom and Thanos 10/10

Without Prep, Doom and Thanos 6/10

Mr. Universe
Loki and Mephisto are two underrated people on this board. Non-jobbing they would win this battle 8/10.

Just too much magic.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Thanos would be willing to give a little(he has more patience than most), but Doom is severely determined to do things on his own. I can only recall him asking one other for assistance, and that was Dr. Strange.

Doom asked Kang for assistance during Infinity War... but both were plotting to backstab each other.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.