KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Doctor doom and thanos vs loki and mephisto

Doctor doom and thanos vs loki and mephisto
Started by: bakerboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bakerboy

Doctor doom and thanos vs loki and mephisto

Who would win between those villain teams? I think that mephisto and loki toghether are too powerful for almost everyone.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 08:34 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Oh, definitly Doom and Thanos. Doom has tricked Mephisto before inside his own dimension, where he is most powerful. I think Thanos can take Loki, and with their brains working together, Doom and Thanos would conquer anyone. After the battle is done with though, Thanos and Doom would have some sort of argument, since their personalities don't mix well. Thanos would be willing to give a little(he has more patience than most), but Doom is severely determined to do things on his own. I can only recall him asking one other for assistance, and that was Dr. Strange.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 08:40 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doom and Thanos by far!!!!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 08:54 PM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doom is sly. He knows when he needs assistance but he knows when others need it also. In which case they need him nore than he needs them and he knows that.

Doom and Thanos anyway.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 09:14 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

I can hardly think of two that could take Doom and Thanos.

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 01:00 AM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Mephisto and Loki too much for almost anyone?

I think Doom and Thanos are too much for anyone.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 04:09 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mephisto is a nobody. He's most powerful in his own dimension and even there he gets the shit kicked out of him but Surfer, outsmarted by Doom. Even Daredevil has a go.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 05:23 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bakerboy

Are you joking? Mephisto is the fuking devil himself. He is so powerful that in a normal fight he would kick doom and thanos ass so fast as he wants. He has given a very hard time to galactus, who is one of the most powerful characters in the universe. And loki is a god, he is the god of chaos and evil in asgard. He always give very hard troubles to thor, even thor always has a hard time to beat him. He is a master of tricks, dont you remember the acts of vengance series? loki alone tricked doctor doom, magneto, kingpin, red skull and the mandarin. A guy who is capable of that is one guy to respect. He is very smart and evil. For that, the team of mephisto and loki is too powerful to everyone.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Last edited by bakerboy on Jul 27th, 2004 at 08:59 PM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 08:51 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmm...so Mephisto is kind of like the transient fellow in the Matrix: Revolutions. You know, the guy who says he's God in the subway or whatever.

Sorry about that, I was just thinking to myself and my hands were moving of their own accord smile.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 08:53 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ska57
~!~

Doom/Thanos has my vote with prep.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 08:57 PM
ska57 is currently offline Click here to Send ska57 a Private Message Find more posts by ska57 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

NO PREP TIME!

God, I HATE that arguement. NO PREPARATION TIME! It's not like the "wars of olde" in which battles would have a prearranged time and place (and could possibly be canceled due to inclement weather).

It's a fight in which somebody says, "Doom, pack the crap you think you'll need for a big fight and get in the car with Thanos; we're leaving in under two minutes to go fight Mephisto and Loki. MOVE IT, *****!"

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 09:17 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

no Feceman, ska57 mustve meant Preparation H.....Dr. Dooms metal gets hot.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 09:44 PM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ska57
~!~

sure

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 09:45 PM
ska57 is currently offline Click here to Send ska57 a Private Message Find more posts by ska57 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

that prep. time arguement does get old though.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 10:28 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Doom and Thanos.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 11:56 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silver Surfer66
Restricted

Account Restricted

doom and thanos 4 sure

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 12:38 AM
Silver Surfer66 is currently offline Click here to Send Silver Surfer66 a Private Message Find more posts by Silver Surfer66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Doom/Thanos has my vote with prep"

Hahaha. Two of the biggest bad asses in the comic world Vs two of the most annoying. It's a silly fight.

I doubt Doom and Thanos will sit there pondering how to defeat them.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 12:42 AM
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just one point, probably not that relevant here, but Doom actually didn't trick Mephisto in his realm.

If you're referring to the way Doom's mom was freed, read back and see it was actually Dr Strange's idea. The only part in that story that Doom tricked Mephisto was when he slipped a detonation device on Dr Strange's hand after the exchange for Doom's mom was made. Not as diabolical as Dr Strange's idea.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 10:16 AM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

No, actually Doom was pretending to sacrifice Dr. Strange himself, slipped a bomb into Strange's holdings and escaped with both Strange and his mother. Neither Mephisto nor Strange knew what was going on. I call that decieving the Master of Deciet.

Dr. Strange & Dr. Doom, Triumph and Torment.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 08:25 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Doom would look at thanos, thanos would look at doom. Theyd shrug, and both lift one hand, and blast the opposition into some rocky/hot/spikey/blue thing. Bam.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 10:04 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote