Friends.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
How many of you here have lost or been seperated from a friend?

I know I have.Lots of times. It hurts bad knowing you'lll never see the person with whom you have shared part of your history with. It's a painful experience to say goodbye but sometimes it's also better to never see each other again. Because that way, everything will stay the same.Sometimes when you see your friend years later, you see that things have changed, bad. So this changes your history with them as well, leaving you wishing that you should have never met again.
I know, I am in a nostalgic mood right now... sad

GroundedAgain
i've had 3 friends die within the last year oen ta suicide, one ta a car crash,a nd one to domestic violence and yea--it's harder dan hell

punkyhermy
oh that is sad...and here i am mourning over the distance between my friends and I who live ight across the globe...

ragesRemorse
i dont have friends. but i have had potential friends die, good thing im not social or i may have made friends with them, and i would have grown attatched and actually had to mourn them

punkyhermy
You know, I knew this really nice person who also lived up to this 'no friends=happy' theory. She believed that if she didn't make any friends, she wouldn't have to loose any and that she was better off that way...

Flavio
losing friends or staying far away from them are a very common thing in my life....

ragesRemorse
It really isnt that, it;s just people try so hard to be other people, and when i meet people i feel that i have met them before. I hate people but like individuals. i'm not into the typical social conversations, or interests .

Clovie
i have no friends i have no problem no expression

Corran
Damn that's my line.

punkyhermy
i am not a very social person either.Not now at least...after the pain of being seperated from so many I either don't hav ethe heart to go and try to make or friends or that I just haven't found the right people yet...

BloomBabyGirl
my cousin shenice who was my best friend was killed by her boyfriend. erm and my best friend now is moving to california

Discos
erm once, I was 8 and he moved about 90 miles away.

Tex
I got into a horrible spiff with my best friend 3 years ago.
So bad that we did not speak for 2 years.
Then last May we ran into eachother at a friends wedding and all is well. thumb up

soundtrack
my parents got separate and i moved 1hr away from all of them and had to go to a new school (some of the friends that i had to leave "actually almost all of them" ive known since 2nd grade and i miss them so much, ill probably never see any of them again, but i still keep in touch with like 2-3 of them b/c ill either run into them or something. on those days i could almost cry im so happy....and its not very easy to make my cry at all). its also funny to hear my mom talk to our family and tell them that i have made new friends and how im happy here....boooy is she lyin gher ass of its so sadly funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.