KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Friends.

Friends.
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Friends.

How many of you here have lost or been seperated from a friend?

I know I have.Lots of times. It hurts bad knowing you'lll never see the person with whom you have shared part of your history with. It's a painful experience to say goodbye but sometimes it's also better to never see each other again. Because that way, everything will stay the same.Sometimes when you see your friend years later, you see that things have changed, bad. So this changes your history with them as well, leaving you wishing that you should have never met again.
I know, I am in a nostalgic mood right now... sad

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 03:03 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

i've had 3 friends die within the last year oen ta suicide, one ta a car crash,a nd one to domestic violence and yea--it's harder dan hell

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 03:05 AM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

oh that is sad...and here i am mourning over the distance between my friends and I who live ight across the globe...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 03:06 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i dont have friends. but i have had potential friends die, good thing im not social or i may have made friends with them, and i would have grown attatched and actually had to mourn them

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 03:08 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

You know, I knew this really nice person who also lived up to this 'no friends=happy' theory. She believed that if she didn't make any friends, she wouldn't have to loose any and that she was better off that way...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 03:12 AM
Flavio

losing friends or staying far away from them are a very common thing in my life....

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 03:12 AM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote:
Originally posted by punkyhermy
You know, I knew this really nice person who also lived up to this 'no friends=happy' theory. She believed that if she didn't make any friends, she wouldn't have to loose any and that she was better off that way...

It really isnt that, it;s just people try so hard to be other people, and when i meet people i feel that i have met them before. I hate people but like individuals. i'm not into the typical social conversations, or interests .

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 04:11 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

i have no friends i have no problem no expression

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 08:42 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Damn that's my line.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 10:06 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

i am not a very social person either.Not now at least...after the pain of being seperated from so many I either don't hav ethe heart to go and try to make or friends or that I just haven't found the right people yet...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 06:47 PM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

my cousin shenice who was my best friend was killed by her boyfriend. erm and my best friend now is moving to california

bitches bow down

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 09:27 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

erm once, I was 8 and he moved about 90 miles away.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 10:03 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I got into a horrible spiff with my best friend 3 years ago.
So bad that we did not speak for 2 years.
Then last May we ran into eachother at a friends wedding and all is well. thumb up

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 03:49 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

my parents got separate and i moved 1hr away from all of them and had to go to a new school (some of the friends that i had to leave "actually almost all of them" ive known since 2nd grade and i miss them so much, ill probably never see any of them again, but i still keep in touch with like 2-3 of them b/c ill either run into them or something. on those days i could almost cry im so happy....and its not very easy to make my cry at all). its also funny to hear my mom talk to our family and tell them that i have made new friends and how im happy here....boooy is she lyin gher ass of its so sadly funny.

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 04:11 AM
soundtrack is currently offline Click here to Send soundtrack a Private Message Find more posts by soundtrack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote