KMC pranks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
What was your favorite KMC prank of all time and why? For me it was the stuff that came out of the "Truth or Dare" thread--the "I hate Harry the Pothead" thread and the "I have a question about the 1st book/movie" thread. It was a cruel, malicious joke, but it was pretty damn funny.

§pearhead
the time when...no expression I joined. that was a horrible prank on anyone, cuz now everyone here has to deal with me.

oh wait it wasn't a prank. embarrasment LIVE WITH IT! evil face mwahaha.

JKozzy
laughinglaughing out loudlaughing
Well a bad one was Funny....

bLooMiLiCioUs
i totally agree!!!!laughinglaughing out loud
that was HILARIOUS!!!!!!

WindDancer
I agree the "Truth or Dare" prank was the best. I had just join KMC when it got started. I think it was lb who made a thread in the horror forum dissin Jason, MM, Freddy, and leather face. I first I was like why is she doing that? But then I came to the OTF and found the truth.

jacksparrow22
anything in the truth or dare thread was awesome!laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

burlyman
The good ol days sad

DeNiro
The good ol days was in the summer time now that was fun.

silver_tears
I agree, without all the new comers angel

§pearhead
I wish I could be nostalgic like all you guys, sigh happily and think of the summer. So all I can do is sigh happily. *sigh* sooooo bored...

DeNiro
Irene confused me blink

§pearhead
That was a subtle suggestion that she hates me! sad

silver_tears
^ hes very right yes

Darth Revan
I can sigh happily and be all nostalgic and think about the Truth or Dare thread *sighs and acts nostalgic*

§pearhead
cry im a stupid noob and everyone hates me. fine. i hate you back...if you hate me. confused wacko

jacksparrow22
no expressioncry

silver_tears
Ginia you were never a noob love

bobcrickett
I remember Rex complaining about the Truth of Dare thing. He made you guys sound really immature and obnoxious, which I'm pretty sure it was... roll eyes (sarcastic)

jacksparrow22
laughing i was just born oldraver

silver_tears
are you at his house again huh

jacksparrow22
um yeah sureblink

bobcrickett
confused

silver_tears
I meant BC stick out tongue

bobcrickett
Oh! No, I'm not at Rex's right now. Just remembering what he said about the Truth or Dare thing awhile back. I did register in October, though I didn't post at all.

silver_tears
laughing out loud so why start now shifty

jacksparrow22
oops sorry buddy!laughinglaughing out loud

bobcrickett
Because I had nothing better to do and then I got hooked. big grin

Plus, how could the guys on here live without me? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.