Matrix Reloaded Sex Scene ((*Spoiler Warning*))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theone0103
Since The Wachouski Brothers desided to put a sex scene in The Matrix Reloaded, they should have a reason for it. And there was no reason to it because they showed the sex scene and they didn't say anything about Neo and Trinity's Kid. Thinking that The Wachouski's just put the sex scene in the movie to be entertaining.

I would have figured that they showed Trinity's Pregnancy in The Matrix Revolutions but they desided to forget about the sex scene. Unless they think that you would have figured out that between all that time as you find out that after it said "To Be Concluded" that The Matrix Revolutions would've taken only about 1 week (as you watch the movie, they might want you to think that putting together The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions, that the time in the movie ((not length)) that they live is only about a month)...or that may be what they want you to think so you would only be entertained by the sex scene.

What do you think??

No.9
I too thought Trinity would become pregnant, setting up a story for any further Matrix films, following the "son (or daughter) of The One" Apparently not. I would just say they put it in to just show Trinity and Neo's love and connection, but you never know with the Matrix, there is usually another reason for everything messed

I dont get what you mean by this, weren't Reloaded and Revolutions both set in about a day timescale together? huh

Shade
okay, Trinity never gets pregnant, they would've at least said something. And if she was pregnant, she would've lived, as in the baby will be the rebirth of Neo.

And Reloaded and Revolutions are like an hour apart from when Reloaded ends to when Revolutions begins. Because how can they be a week or month a part if the machines were digging to Zion, and in Reloaded is stated that they'll reach Zion within hours?

The Sex Scene was just to show how much Neo and Trinity had grown to love each other in the six months from when the Matrix ended and Reloaded began.

JediHDM
what shade said.

DenKi
abit of a stupid thread............

There was only like 1 hour or so between the films, She probley wasnt even properally pregnant

Anywien
It's not a stupid thread, the question is about the point of the sex scene in the movie, not about whether or not Trinity was pregnant.

JediHDM
the point of the sex scene was to show the unbridled love between Neo and Trinity, and also to show the juxtaposition of the hedonism of Zion with the truly pure love of the Hero.

desiringhaydenc
OK I may sound like a perv(lol),but I thought that scene was hot!! Especially Keanu...yummmmyyyy.I'm sad that it ended though.One of the best trilogy's ever made.

Superfly4000
The Sex Scne simply represented Humanity...

Reborn Again
They could not have inserted the child of Neo & Trinity because it would represent the rebirth of the Matrix again IMO. The pair having a baby would only say. . . okay, Neo did all this for nothing and the infinity circle of man vs machine wages on once again. A complee circle. Neo had to stop the cycle. Not having a kid also say the cycle is stopped. Also the deaths of Neo and Trinity.

Korri
obviously a newbie What the f**k?

Look let me cut to the chase....im not all for the member bashing thing but there are some things that i just cant let be brushed under the carpet.

Im going to kill you and there is nothing that you can do about it mad

JediHDM
oh, yeah...desiringhaydenc...you even show the slightest interest in Keanu, and Korri will kill you.

manchichirtchit
the interpretation that i got from that sex scene was that neo was horny and trinity was horny so they got it on. end of my story...

theone0103
well...thats a good way of putting it.

fruits
it's a possibility for more matrix movies to telll u the truth. i was watching a show about the matrix revolutions, and the actress who plays trinity said, and i quote; "well, revolutions is the end of the matrix story, well, at least neo's story anyway."
could it be a clue to future matrix movies. the kid idea is kinda screwed though considering trinity's dead
but they could follow another path. like that annoying kid who looked like mouse.

Korri
raver Damn Straight

Welcome to the Real World wink

manchichirtchit> I think i was tooangel

shaber
I think that Neo's love interest should have been more appealing than Carrie Ann Moss.

The Omega

manchichirtchit
i think we all know that...

shaber> word! monica belluci shoulda been trinity...

JediHDM
wouldn't that have changed things!!

i'll be a monkeys uncle if people didn't want the sex scene to be LONGER if Ms. Belucci had been Trinity...

shaber
Belluci was very well preserved indeed for a forty year old woman. I remember Isabella Rossellini was too at that age. Some folk have all the luck...

Korri
no expression that would have been much worse

manchichirtchit
au contraire, mme. korri... okay maybe not for you, but for us... CONTRAIRE-A-MUNDO!

Korri
What the f**k? right...??

manchichirtchit
ninja

Korri
you feeling ok?? messed

theone0103
what are you talking about....?

manchichirtchit
yeah... i just feel like ninja

Princess Re
ok umm...so trinity gets pregnate????

Korri
Deffinatley not no expression

Princess Re
hmm....i heard somwhere she does...i mean after all.....they did have sex on the 2nd one

theone0103
You think?, thats kinda what we've been talking about in this theread.

Sorry, I don't mean to be mean.

Princess Re
well can you get any more bitchy?

manchichirtchit
eek! laughing gatheringlaughing

Korri
Nobody is as bitchy as me diva

Apart from Tex, or maybe Milla messed

Shape Shifter
what about me?sad

Captain REX
*reads first posts*

And I thought I read too much into things...

Korri
laughing

Princess Re
laughing out loud

Korri
mah, ive seen bitchier diva

Shape Shifter
:Ou have?

Korri
darling, i spell bitchy with a capital B diva

Im feeling the off-topic vibe again no expression

Shape Shifter
i spell it with a fistbig grin

FallenForever
M3 was about death( M1=birth) if they were going to have a baby, it would have been in the first one

Korri
hmm...

JediHDM
actually, i'm pretty sure that Reloaded was about death, and Revolutions was about resurrection.

Superfly4000
Not according to Fishburne in the special features...

JediHDM
which special features?

FallenForever
the second disc in MII

Korri
sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.