Mary-Jane Watson VS Lois Lane???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stewie Griffin
Cat fight anyone? Based on the Comic books who could kick who's ass, w/o the help of their Superhero boyfriends??

I've always perfered MJ Watson.... wink

FeceMan
Neither, because this thread is stupid.

punkyhermy
Lios Lane is funny!
neither though, catwoman rules all!

Mane
has anyone read the issue of Superman where he comes out of a coma and finds that he had killed every villain in Metropolis and Gotham, and he looks and finds out he paralysed Lois and she was in a wheelchair and Supes goes to look at her with X-Ray vision and acciedntally uses Heat vision, and incinerates her...

vu_Quang
Lois lane.. all the way.. you ever noticed how pissed she gets when she misses a story??

§nakehead
Neither, Electra

wolverine 101
probably lois lane

wolverine 101
this is a waste of a thread

Daredevil75
wolverine you think alot of threds are a waste but what are they wasting? cyber papper from cyber trees? so in other words there's no such thing as a waste of a thred.
anywho on to why I came here. mj would kick her @$$ just cause she cool. lol

punkyhermy
pics anyone?

Paola
that would be great to see.....

muffin man
MJ.

Dazzler619
LL is a wimp and always gets in trouble.MJ would kick her ass

Imperial_Samura
Battle of the super-hero love interests. Simple, who wins?

colossus17
lois is more aggresive and a hard neck......mary jane has alot more feminin qualities to her....lois takes it

black robb
mud wrestling

everyone wins

manjaro
lois dude she knows karate, didnt you see a world without superman? where she and a couple of mutates went to cadmus and she martial artsed the hell out of a coupled of armed guards?

jinzin
louis for sure, she has to be strong as hell if shes gonna do the......well, the thing with big red.

Metalmanx
Are you serious? Mary Jane all the way.

And no, I am NOT talking about movie Mary Jane (Gah...that dyke Kirsten Dunst... )

Comic Mary Jane is uber street smart. She lives in New York. Com'on. In a place that is CONSTANTLY under attack by something or someone. She can definitely take care of herself.

I think Mary Jane's got this one.

colossus17
what.......lol someone is trying to kill lois.like every few other day....i used to live in NY.....and i was never attacked...

brainchild81
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Are you serious? Mary Jane all the way.

And no, I am NOT talking about movie Mary Jane (Gah...that dyke Kirsten Dunst... )
Leave her alone. I find Kirsten to be sexy as hell @ times. She's got nice ta tas! Or @ least she did the last time I saw her

shaolin9976
Who wins? Use your imagination!

colossus17
if i use it..then it wont be appropriate for this forum..... wink

CorderaMitchell
Its been done, but people said lois, I'm not so sure myself........yet.

shaolin9976
okay...some of your imagination...

colossus17
beer *yawn* lois.she is feisty ........very feisty yes

shaolin9976
for sure...but i would want to see that fight...they should make a movie out of it...hihi!

CorderaMitchell
Mary Jane, there's something about the red......

xmarksthespot
I think there's another thread with exactly the same name... but yeh Lois cos she's feistier.

colossus17
bro if lois can *handle* sups..she can handle any1.....

CorderaMitchell
good point, but spidey's more of a contortionist, if ya know what I mean.

People like supes are big but everywhere in the right spot.

colossus17
lol! laughing out loud

CorderaMitchell
Lois: you are superfast, thats why you cant get dates

Tyranno-Chris
Hmmm.... This should be a good fight! My money ( 32 cents) is on MJ. What about you?

DigiMark007
Lois survives sex with a dude who could probably thrust mountains out of alignment.

Lane in a curbstomp.

no expression

Tyranno-Chris
HMMMMM... I still think MJ would beat her up with her handy dandy purse.

LORDSIDIOUS01
MJ grabs one of peters old web devices and webs her up. She then procedes to beat her down.

Tyranno-Chris
lol

Superboy Prime
Miss Lane.

Tyranno-Chris
MJ starts singing (like she did in spiderman 3) and Lois runs away screaming.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Lois survives sex with a dude who could probably thrust mountains out of alignment.

Lane in a curbstomp.

no expression

I thought the Clarks used a red sun lamp or something to make it so that Supes doesn't kill her when he climaxes? naughty

Dirty jokes aside stick out tongue, probably MJ. She can actually fight. I'm pretty sure Captain America gave her some combat training.

Superherovandal
Lane was fairly well trained wayyy before she met Clark. Remember she was an army brat. Just take a look after their wedding. She takes out a bunch of terrorists by herself. Lane in a curbstomp.

Avalonofthewind
Lane. She's actually a trained fighter. Being an army brat has it's advantages I suppose.

Skeets
MJ.She lives in New York.

red symbiote01
yep but mj has fire hair!

Mary Jane. She is feistyer

Q99
Lois is a military brat who's beaten up a share of people, it's just Supervillains that she's not so good against.

manx422
LL

American Dragon
Lois would win. She is older and probably stronger than MJ. Shes also had combat training.

cosmicjudge
dude read man of steel issues 126-127 and it is revealed lois is the goddess of integrity or something and she is on the level of being a elder goddess. lois pawns baby.

JakeTheBank
Lois is an army brat and I think has some decent fighting skills. In a fight, I'd bet on her.

Q99
Also consider their jobs. Lois is a reporter who often sneaks into places, covers rough areas, and has even been embedded with a combat unit. MJ is a model.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Q99
Also consider their jobs. Lois is a reporter who often sneaks into places, covers rough areas, and has even been embedded with a combat unit. MJ is a model.
Meaning MJ either starves herself, works out a lot, or both.

I'd probably bet on her. Besides, anyone who's ever had a relationship with a redheaded woman knows you don't **** with them. Bad things happen. Usually involving an injured groin. MJ probably has that down, dealing with Peter's lameness all those years.

Mshinu
Orion solos!

I`d bet on MJ, Lois is weak.

Placidity
Lois Lane stomps.

Anyone who can take a pounding from Superman and come up on top should win this hands down.

Originally posted by Mshinu
Orion solos!

The cosmic cuckold cant even please his own wife, I doubt he can handle them both at the same time.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Mary Jane.

I'm biased about Redheads after last Saturday.

SamZED
Originally posted by Placidity
Lois Lane stomps.

Anyone who can take a pounding from Superman and come up on top should win this hands down. Like Superman's had sex with her. Or anyone for that matter...

Mshinu
Originally posted by SamZED
Like Superman's had sex with her. Or anyone for that matter...

Yup, he only takes poundings from the Bat.

http://bp3.blogger.com/_cq-h1RCj4yI/SHMm_rqw66I/AAAAAAAABJ8/1IuOn_Xv-QU/s400/amadaconner-batspank.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

Too true.

the ninjak
MJ got training while living in Stark Tower!
Dunst would kick Teri Hatcher's posh ass too. I've met Kirsten she has that meaness to her that shows a boyish upbringing.
MJ for the win!

complexbrother
http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs23/f/2008/030/8/9/LOIS_VS_MARY_JANE_by_J_Estacado.jpg

any wich way you want this to go.

me, I was thinking of these two slugging it out in a boxing ring.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by complexbrother

link-rape

Tha C-Master
It doesn't look like they're about to "fight" either...

Q99
In a fight, I'd bet on Lois.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Q99
In a fight, I'd bet on Lois.

SamZED
I think ive made suck thread once, but made them fight in a mud instead...

MJ was trained by Aunt May, she takes it. Lois is a lot more durable though.

Badabing
Originally posted by complexbrother
http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs23/f/2008/030/8/9/LOIS_VS_MARY_JANE_by_J_Estacado.jpg

me, I was thinking of these two slugging it out in a boxing ring. Been done. Use the search.

Merged.

-Pr-
I'd bet on Lois too, but only because she's a complete ****.

Tha C-Master
**** or ****?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
**** or ****?

begins with c. ends with "unt"

Tha C-Master
Oh cwunt?

King Castle
Originally posted by jinzin
louis for sure, she has to be strong as hell if shes gonna do the......well, the thing with big red. Captain Marvel?

does superman know?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Oh cwunt?

lol

Originally posted by King Castle
Captain Marvel?

does superman know?

she's a *****. he knows.

Omega Vision
Lois. Her father was portrayed by Michael Ironside in Smallville. That alone makes her more powerful than Mary-Jane. sneer

Bentley
I think Lois is head and shoulders over Mary-Jane. She's probably better in the sac too.

wammamram
this thread confuses me, how come everyone is taking LL over MJ, but MJ is winning in the poll

Omega Vision
Originally posted by wammamram
this thread confuses me, how come everyone is taking LL over MJ, but MJ is winning in the poll
Because a lot of the people who voted for MJ aren't debating now.

wammamram
well i guess i can blame myself for not thinking about that, i'm an ignoranus

Bentley
Originally posted by wammamram
well i guess i can blame myself for not thinking about that, i'm an ignoranus

Don't worry, there is not a shame in being outsmarted by Omega Vision.

wammamram
i feel better now wink wink

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bentley
Don't worry, there is not a shame in being outsmarted by Omega Vision.
Indeed.

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Xanatos.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.