KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mary-Jane Watson VS Lois Lane???

MJ VS LOIS LANE
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
MJ 9 60.00%
TIE 0 0%
LOIS LANE 6 40.00%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mary-Jane Watson VS Lois Lane???
Started by: Stewie Griffin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stewie Griffin

Question Mary-Jane Watson VS Lois Lane???

Cat fight anyone? Based on the Comic books who could kick who's ass, w/o the help of their Superhero boyfriends??

I've always perfered MJ Watson.... wink

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 04:31 AM
Stewie Griffin is currently offline Click here to Send Stewie Griffin a Private Message Find more posts by Stewie Griffin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neither, because this thread is stupid.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 03:13 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Lios Lane is funny!
neither though, catwoman rules all!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 03:15 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

has anyone read the issue of Superman where he comes out of a coma and finds that he had killed every villain in Metropolis and Gotham, and he looks and finds out he paralysed Lois and she was in a wheelchair and Supes goes to look at her with X-Ray vision and acciedntally uses Heat vision, and incinerates her...

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 04:04 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vu_Quang

Lois lane.. all the way.. you ever noticed how pissed she gets when she misses a story??

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 04:06 PM
vu_Quang is currently offline Click here to Send vu_Quang a Private Message Find more posts by vu_Quang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Neither, Electra

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 07:44 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironman 66

probably lois lane

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 08:17 PM
Ironman 66 is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman 66 a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman 66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironman 66

this is a waste of a thread

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 08:18 PM
Ironman 66 is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman 66 a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman 66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daredevil75

wolverine you think alot of threds are a waste but what are they wasting? cyber papper from cyber trees? so in other words there's no such thing as a waste of a thred.
anywho on to why I came here. mj would kick her @$$ just cause she cool. lol

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 08:51 PM
Daredevil75 is currently offline Click here to Send Daredevil75 a Private Message Find more posts by Daredevil75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

pics anyone?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 09:03 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

quote:
Originally posted by Mane
has anyone read the issue of Superman where he comes out of a coma and finds that he had killed every villain in Metropolis and Gotham, and he looks and finds out he paralysed Lois and she was in a wheelchair and Supes goes to look at her with X-Ray vision and acciedntally uses Heat vision, and incinerates her...

that would be great to see.....

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 06:16 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

MJ.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 09:21 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

LL is a wimp and always gets in trouble.MJ would kick her ass

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 09:38 PM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Mary Jane Watson vs. Lois Lane

Battle of the super-hero love interests. Simple, who wins?

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 11:38 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

lois is more aggresive and a hard neck......mary jane has alot more feminin qualities to her....lois takes it

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 11:40 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

mud wrestling

everyone wins

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:58 AM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

lois dude she knows karate, didnt you see a world without superman? where she and a couple of mutates went to cadmus and she martial artsed the hell out of a coupled of armed guards?

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 05:45 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

louis for sure, she has to be strong as hell if shes gonna do the......well, the thing with big red.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 05:49 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Are you serious? Mary Jane all the way.

And no, I am NOT talking about movie Mary Jane (Gah...that dyke Kirsten Dunst... [no offense, she just really pisses me off. I have nothing against lesbians, nor gays, nor bisexuals. My roommate is infact gay, I am totally fine with it.])

Comic Mary Jane is uber street smart. She lives in New York. Com'on. In a place that is CONSTANTLY under attack by something or someone. She can definitely take care of herself.

I think Mary Jane's got this one.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 07:26 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

what.......lol someone is trying to kill lois.like every few other day....i used to live in NY.....and i was never attacked...

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 07:27 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote