Anyone else think this is wrong?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Twin B!tch 1
The guys in my class are always farting, ALL the time and they always stink out every room they go in. My orm tutor really had enough today though so she called in the head of year to talk to them. He said 'The next person who farts will get a nasty, embarrassing surprise from me'. So as soon as he walked out, this kid who cleared out the entire english corridor before with one just let rip. We were in fits but then the head of year came back and we found out what his surprise was. This kid has to go to the school nurse on Monday morning to get his as$hole checked out by the school nurse sick. An anal exam for gods sake sick Anyone else think that is just really wrong or really funny?

NyC-gUrL
no expression

OMFG laughing laughing laughing

total metalhead
id prefer not to comment.

Twin B!tch 1
why not?

NyC-gUrL
I think its wrong no expression If the kid didnt want to get his ass examined that is roll eyes (sarcastic)

its like, violation of the human body yes

total metalhead
^stop posting before me mad

anyway...because their are so many jokes i could make, the whole nurse-anal checkup thing. its just far too easy yes

Twin B!tch 1
when he got told he had to get a form signed by the nurse, he went on a 30 minute trip round school until a science teacher found him and took him to the nurse himself laughing out loud

LanceWindu
It's against the law for them to make this kid get his ass checked by the nurse.

There's nothing wrong with the kid at all, he is just having fun being a guy. If I were him, I'd go to some authorities.

NyC-gUrL
laughing out loud!!!!

oh and sorry TMH, I cant help it youre slooooooooooooowstick out tongue

Twin B!tch 1
they sent a letter to his mom though aswell so if she signs it, its all legal right?

LanceWindu
They have no right to do that at all. His mom shouldn't sign.

NyC-gUrL
my mom wouldnt sign a note for them to check my ass if theres nothing wrong with itno expression no

Twin B!tch 1
I don't think she will, but the nurse signed so shes up for it......sick

total metalhead
my mom wouldnt sign because she cant write no

Twin B!tch 1
sad

LanceWindu
To top it off, the head of year should never have stated that fact in front of the entire class. Knowing teens, they will all tell their friends and their friends will tell their friends, etc (kinda like what you did here Barmy wink). This kid is going to be hearing about this for a long time and if he lets it get to him it can cause mental trauma. I'd say the real as$hole is the head of year, not the brown eye of the kid.

NyC-gUrL
"I, (name), hereby grant you full permission to stick your hand up my sons ass, just because he farted, which is a perfectly natural thing to do."

ASS if! blink

total metalhead
laughing out loud brown eye laughing out loud

Baylin
Hmm I think the lawsuit will smell stronger than any fart!

Twin B!tch 1
Nah, they are all cool about it, they all still do it anyway, they said if one of them will have an ass check, they will all have one. They still ask him if hes got the lubricant ready though and the finger gestures are pretty funny.............

§pearhead
blink tell me about it, they're in for one...

Twin B!tch 1
It's probably just some stupid mind game they are playing on them though to stop them from doing 15 times every 10 minutes (really, thats how often they do it, some probably even more sick) well, it ain't gonna work on the guys in my class no

LanceWindu
Guys will be guys. My uncle farts just as much, and I catch myself doing it sometimes too. It's just really funny.

Baylin
Well ask your form teachers if they would prefer farty ass' or farty breath because its a biological fact if you dont release farts, the gas gets reabsorbed into the blood stream and is expelled from the lungs! sick

DezW
i think the school nurse'll laugh too and doesn't do the exam laughing

Twin B!tch 1
OMG, really???? sick

Baylin
Yup! evil face All you girlies who 'dont fart' now you know what you really do... laughing out loud

Twin B!tch 1
The way they do it is funny, its spontanious or its done in tune and they tr making tunes out of it messed everyone just wishes it wouldn't smell so bad though.....Serioiusly, i have no idea what they eat but its soooo bad sick

Twin B!tch 1
eek

Tex
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Twin B!tch 2
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
ww....... sick

Twin B!tch 1
heheheehe laughing out loud

BakaXero
a Quote from beavis and butthead
i think it was butthett when he got his Ass searched
"did i score?"

Twin B!tch 1
laughing out loud

Korri
i love you all....but your all f.ucking mad!

Twin B!tch 1
OZZY!!!

Korri
big grin yes

Twin B!tch 1
Ozzy rulz rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.