KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Anyone else think this is wrong?

Anyone else think this is wrong?
Started by: Abbita

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Abbita

Anyone else think this is wrong?

The guys in my class are always farting, ALL the time and they always stink out every room they go in. My orm tutor really had enough today though so she called in the head of year to talk to them. He said 'The next person who farts will get a nasty, embarrassing surprise from me'. So as soon as he walked out, this kid who cleared out the entire english corridor before with one just let rip. We were in fits but then the head of year came back and we found out what his surprise was. This kid has to go to the school nurse on Monday morning to get his as$hole checked out by the school nurse sick. An anal exam for gods sake sick Anyone else think that is just really wrong or really funny?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 10:15 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

no expression

OMFG laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 10:17 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

id prefer not to comment.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 10:17 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

why not?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 10:19 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

I think its wrong no expression If the kid didnt want to get his ass examined that is roll eyes (sarcastic)

its like, violation of the human body yes

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 10:20 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

^stop posting before me mad

anyway...because their are so many jokes i could make, the whole nurse-anal checkup thing. its just far too easy yes

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 10:20 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

when he got told he had to get a form signed by the nurse, he went on a 30 minute trip round school until a science teacher found him and took him to the nurse himself laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 10:21 PM
LanceWindu

It's against the law for them to make this kid get his ass checked by the nurse.

There's nothing wrong with the kid at all, he is just having fun being a guy. If I were him, I'd go to some authorities.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 10:23 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

laughing out loud!!!!

oh and sorry TMH, I cant help it youre slooooooooooooowstick out tongue

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 10:23 PM
Abbita

they sent a letter to his mom though aswell so if she signs it, its all legal right?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 10:24 PM
LanceWindu

They have no right to do that at all. His mom shouldn't sign.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 10:24 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

my mom wouldnt sign a note for them to check my ass if theres nothing wrong with itno expression no

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 10:25 PM
Abbita

I don't think she will, but the nurse signed so shes up for it......sick

Deathblow
-

my mom wouldnt sign because she cant write no

Abbita

sad

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 10:26 PM
LanceWindu

To top it off, the head of year should never have stated that fact in front of the entire class. Knowing teens, they will all tell their friends and their friends will tell their friends, etc (kinda like what you did here Barmy wink). This kid is going to be hearing about this for a long time and if he lets it get to him it can cause mental trauma. I'd say the real as$hole is the head of year, not the brown eye of the kid.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 10:28 PM
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

"I, (name), hereby grant you full permission to stick your hand up my sons ass, just because he farted, which is a perfectly natural thing to do."

ASS if! blink

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 10:29 PM
Deathblow
-

laughing out loud brown eye laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 10:29 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

Hmm I think the lawsuit will smell stronger than any fart!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 10:31 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

quote:
Originally posted by LanceWindu
To top it off, the head of year should never have stated that fact in front of the entire class. Knowing teens, they will all tell their friends and their friends will tell their friends, etc (kinda like what you did here Barmy wink). This kid is going to be hearing about this for a long time and if he lets it get to him it can cause mental trauma. I'd say the real as$hole is the head of year, not the brown eye of the kid.

Nah, they are all cool about it, they all still do it anyway, they said if one of them will have an ass check, they will all have one. They still ask him if hes got the lubricant ready though and the finger gestures are pretty funny.............

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 10:31 PM