Morph

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow_King
This thread is dedicated to the underrated x-character Morph.now this character most ppl might like arent that unique.but he still good. for example he was the one who destroyed the re created master mold from X-men TAS

Vampy
Approved by Vampiree on Tuesday, 3rd August 21:55

Don't you dare to laugh at my approval note stick out tongue

Uhm... since i don't really know much about this character, could anyone post a full bio of morph here? Thanks in advance

XjulieX
yeah for me too. I've heard of him, but that's it...

Shadow_King
ok.

Shadow_King
i will try to find his biograpghy.

XjulieX
thank you

Shadow_King
well i cant find anything we just have to wait for cajun cuz he knows where to find bios.

Abbita
im the researcher around here, I WILL FIND IT

Shadow_King
ok then i would very much appreciate it if you found a in depth biography of morph

Abbita
Okay the reason why you cannot find morphs profile is because morph is a renamed character who goes by the name of changeling. There is not much on this character but this is what i found so far:

Universe/Timeline: Marvel Universe
Current Status: Deceased
Aliases: Charles Xavier, Morph(AoA+Exiles), Novels(Werner Reiman, Charles Sage, Jack Bolton, John Askegren, Francisco Zerrilli, Martina Johanssen)
Nationality: American
First Appearance: Uncanny X-Men #35
Last Appearance: Uncanny X-Men #42
Powers and Abilities:
metamorphic shapeshifter, limited telepathic and psychokinetic powers

Affiliations:
Factor Three, X-Men

Notes: Changeling's true name has only been revealed in the AoA. He was referred to as "Sidney" and "Kevin" in Astonishing X-Men and the Blink limited series, respectively.

Shadow_King
i never knew he was deceased how did he die??

Abbita
lets see......aha...here we go!!

History: Changeling was a mutant shape-changer who was second-in-command of the subversive organization Factor Three (see Factor Three). He later reformed and, on Professor Charles Xavier's request, impersonated him while the real Xavier went into seclusion to prepare to repel the forthcoming attempt by the alien Z'nox to conquer Earth (see Professor X). He later died in defeating Grotesk, the lone survivor of a subterranean race, who sought to destroy the Earth.
The voodoo practitioner called the Black Talon later resurrected the Changeling as a zombie and forced him to serve in a team of other mutant zombies called the X-Humed. However, after the Black Talon was defeated by the She-Hulk, the Changeling once again became truly dead.

Shadow_King
oh ok. then whats he donig in Exiles???

Abbita
i dunno, he just is like spiderman can turn up in x men comics ye know? there isn't much on him, he has a limited history and not much is known about him

Shadow_King
ok cool. and i always was wondering why in AOA he is so white.

Abbita
well in AoA wolverine has no right arm and scott only has one eye!! Tis a weird world where anything can happen....

Shadow_King
well its understandable why wolvie has one arm and scott has one eye. now we should get back on topic.

Vampy
eek! WOO!!!

Shadow_King
what you so excited about.

Vampy
the bio! eek! woo!!!

Abbita
yep, well i thought it was morph too because of the animated series. Morph was taken out by a sentinal after the x men raided a mutant control centre to destroy mutant files. Beast was taken out too. Cyclops led the team away presuming them dead and for the good of the team, much to wolverines anger.

Later, morph returned to the mansion and caused havok, changing into each of the x men and taking them down one by one. Gambit was knocked out after kissing rogue when she got back from the fight with storm who ended up in hospital cuz beast did not turn up. Beast was in fact locked in the danger room by morph. Jubilee was sent to the friends of humanity, wolverine was out for some reason and he ended up saving jubes life. Confusing i know.

Well they all got back to the mansion but wolverine sniffed out morph who was disguised as the prof. He flew off in the x jet, wolverine followed but ended up losing him.

Morph then appeared after cyke and jeans supposed wedding but he was the minister so teh marriage was void.

It turned out sinister found morph and turned him against the x men by implanting a chip in morphs brain after the sentinal incident. He wanted revenge on scott for leaving him behind. On the honeymoon island where they were captured morph nearly got his revenge but cyclops talked him out of it and made him see sense. He then turned on sinister for making him go against scott and the x men. Then morph left.

I presume he went to Moira mctaggert on muir island cuz that is the next time we see him. His chip was removed. He later came back to the x men to fight of the re-awakened sentinal program but realised that he just wasn't ready to come back to the x men even though he just took out the head sentinal.

His last appearance is the last but one episode when he morphs into xavier after xavier is attacked on live tv by normal people. The mutants revolt but morph sends out a broadcast as xavier to keep the peace. Xavier later dies but with magnetos help he is brought back by the Shi' Ar.

I watch too much tv.........

Shadow_King
me too i've seen all the eps you mentioned except last episode missed it.

Abbita
well, you got to give me credit for typing all that out

Shadow_King
yea.but you missed something out.

Abbita
correct me then!!!! if its that jeckyll and hyde play i know but i couldn't remember where it fit in erm

Shadow_King
no you missed the whole part about the savage land.

Abbita
morph was there? so many things happened there that i don't remember!! Clue me in big grin

Shadow_King
well like you said the dr.hyde and jekyl thing well cyclops jean and wolvie went to see him too try and get morph to tell them where the prof X was...... well you know what i am not good at this.

Abbita
yep, that what i was on about big grin

Shadow_King
ok well. in the end mr.sinister was the one who captured xavier and magneto and the x-men and it was only left to WOLVERINE to save the x-men.

Abbita
yeah i know that but morph wasn't there. Man wolverine was so lame in the animated series mad

Shadow_King
and when wolvierine (sp) freed the x-men i think morph destroyed the machine which gave back the x-men powers and they destroyed sinister and then in the end cyclops and morph join together and they both destroyed sinister but sinister cant die.

Shadow_King
yea morph was in the savage land episodes. and wolverine wasent lame in those episodes.

RaventheOnly
laughing out loud that was sooooo stolen from Changeling AKA Beast Boy in the DC universe stick out tongue laughing out loud

Shadow_King
whO????

Abbita
That wasn't the savage land, that was when scott and jean went on their honeymoon to that island and they were attacked by sinister big grin They show the animated series everyday here, twice a day, ive seen them loads of times big grin

I mean in the series, altogether wolverine was lame. They would make him say something just before a fight and then he would just get knocked away because "they aren't allowed to put that much violence in daytime cartoons." Not once did wolverine kill someone in the whole thing sad

Anyway, what the hell are you on about DC for? blink

Shadow_King
ok i think your mixed up the episodes.

Shadow_King
i am talking about the reunion episode. where xavier magneto and jean grey were held captive in sinisters citadel in savage land.

Shadow_King
Reunion 1

Professor Xavier and Magneto are captured & used as the bait, so Mr. Sinister can lure the X-Men to Savage Land . Sinister plans to use their genetic material to make his 'Savage Land mutates' more powerful.

Reunion Part 2

When the X-men set foot in the Savage Land, They find that they have all their mutant powers and are soon captured by Sinister's Nasty Boys. All but Wolverine are captured. Wolverine meets up with Ka-Zar the protector of the Savage Land. & together they set out to release the X-men & Ka-Zar's people from Sinister's stronghold

Shadow_King
this episode happened between "till death so us part" both parts to "Courage"

Jury
X-Men TAS MORPH as what i've learned HAS NOTHING TO DO with the Comic MORPH ... The comic Morph is CHANGELING.

So here's CHANGELING

Shadow_King
that sucks.

Shadow_King
why wasent morph in X-men evolution???

Dez Wagner
a pic smile

Jury
eek! that's MORPH!!!

Shadow_King
ok does anyone know why morph looks like that in dez pic??

Abbita
Its cuz its an ultimate dimension. That blue girl is nocturne, daughter of nightcrawler and scarlet witch. Anything can happen i guess...

Shadow_King
ok.but atleast you should know what happened to his skin.

Dez Wagner
with this skin it is easier to change himself... and he doesnt have any features, any characteristic.

Shadow_King
morph should get his own series.

kofmaster
miffed i just watched one of the old xmen vids and cyclopes leaves beast and morph behind and morph dies..grrr stupid cyke mad let morph die

kohl
---

Shadow_King
morph doesnt die. and yea i agree cyke was such a jackass leaving them behind.

DemonicGambit-2
Yeah only Changeling from DC universe was created after Morph 'Changeling' in the Marvel universe. So basically the Changeling you're talking about is coping Morph. And Morph and Changeling are not the same person. Morph was based off of him, but is a different character. An OC that the writers of X-Men TAS created for the show.

Shadow_King
cool thanx for that information DG2

Paola
Demonic Gambit!! happy
Shadow King!! happy

DemonicGambit-2
Hey Paola! I like the sig yes

Thanks ShadowKing, found out about him being an OC created by the writers from the comic they created of the show. Which if you think about is a comic based off a tv show, that's based off a comic.... blink

Shadow_King
i am confused by what you are saying DG2. first thing why are you thanking me? second what the hell are you talking about?

Paola
thanx Demonic happy

DemonicGambit-2
Don't know why I thanked you Shadowking blink But I've been under stress so I'm all allowed to get away with it big grin

X-Men TAS is based off the X-Men comics. Then there was a comic series that was based on X-Men TAS. So they made a comic about a comic if you really think about it...get it?

Shadow_King
ahhh i get it now. X-men TAS is where i always beleived was the best x-men out their.

DemonicGambit-2
Yeah I know what you mean. X-Men TAS was the first taste of X-Men I ever got. And it'll always be in my foundest memories....even if the X-Men's screams were a little....melodramatic blink

Shadow_King
but when evo came out i was disgusted on how they did that series. but i was an x-fan so i watched it anywayz.

DemonicGambit-2
I freaked out when it first started, I was like, 'Whoa! Rogue wasn't gothic. Kitty wasn't hyper active. And Scott....well....Scott is that uptight...' But then it grew on me, by the time they ended the show I was pretty darn found of it

Shadow_King
the only problem i had with it was PROFFESOR X HAD WHEELS and THEY WERE ALL KIDS!!!!!

DemonicGambit-2
Yeah, the only problem I had with them being teenagers was that Ororo wasn't a teen. Why did she have to be the grown up? And yeah! Where was his hover chair? But then again since mutants weren't out the first season I guess having a hover chair would be suspicous....erm

Shadow_King
ok and wolverine was the only other adult. and the major problem of all time is WHERE IS MORPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT CARE ABOUT THE CRAP WHERE THEIR IS ALREADY A MORPHER I DONT CARE I WANNA SEE MORPH mad mad mad mad THOSE ****ERS PISSED ME OFF WHEN I DIDNT SEE HIM.

DemonicGambit-2
You gotta remember he was just a character created for X-Men TAS. But I agree it would have been cool to see him on evo yes

Shadow_King
i so what he was in the comics that mean he can be on the show.

DemonicGambit-2
Well techincally it was a different character in the comics erm Him and Morph just had the same powers

Shadow_King
i dont care morph should always be in x-men cartoon shows.

DemonicGambit-2
LoL You should storm the Marvel building, and then demand them to put Morph in any and all X-Men things. yes You're like my cousin, he's still all pissed because they didn't have Morph in the movie

Shadow_King
YEA I FORGOT MOTHER ****ER BRYAN SINGER DIDNT PUT MORPH IN THEIR JUST BECAUSE MYSTIQUE WAS IN IT WHO CARE HE HAS 2 TELEPATHICS IN THE MOVIE HE CAN HAVE 2 MORPHERS.

DemonicGambit-2
I don't even know if Singer had an extesive(sp?) knowledge of X-Men characters when he started X-Men. So he might have not known Morph exsisted

Shadow_King
hey this man was the guy who didnt want a lot of flying mutants and yea he doesnt know what the x-men are.

DemonicGambit-2
Hopefully the new director will have knowledge of the X-Men, and actually has them use their powers. -crosses fingers-

Shadow_King
YEA i hope too.

RPgirl
Check this out:

http://www.marveldatabase.com/Morph_(Kevin_Sydney)

Shalimar_fox
Ah Morph my fav male char. I did not know morph can fly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.