Sziget (Island) Festival - Hungary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sesy Allerdyce
Was anyone there? Or at least somebody knows it? big grin

Dez Wagner
Yesss! Yess! I was there! With you and El! big grinDD aaand with The Rasmus!!! WHEEEE!!!!!!!

Elanor
yay for hungary!! and yay for MMates!! we rule!
i mean the sziget was soo great! and the concert! eek! eek! eek! *claps*

Sesy Allerdyce
nobody wrote, just us.... sad
anyhow... The Rasmus concert was soooooo cool! happy though was a bit short... but we saw Lauri and the others eek!
and the mood in the Sziget was cool too big grin a lot of weird, drunk ppl, hehehe... happy

Flavio
well i dunno this festival, thats why i didnt post, can any of you girls tell a lil more what was it, where and this stuff? big grin

Dez Wagner
it was the 12th Sziget Festival this year, a lot of young foreigners (60.000) and concerts! 10-20 every day, and a lot of tends (foreign food, yoga, cinema, literature stuff, wedding tend, toys and entertainment, clothes for sale, everything you could imagine...in an island)

Dez Wagner
http://www.diaksziget.com/english/s1.php here is the side where you could read more about the whole thing smile

Flavio
eek! must have been great!!!!!!i would spend days visiting all those tends happy

Flavio
woot there's a stage called Bahia eek! it seems to be a wonderful fest...

Corran
Cool, I'm going to Budapest on Thursday, but the damn weather looks like rain for the weekend sad

pinsleepe
i haven't been there. but i've heard bout it. my parents spent their holiday there. i saw the pics. nice place.

Dez Wagner
but the festival ends on wednesday confused

Corran
Ahhh but I'm going for the Grand Prix stick out tongue

Dez Wagner
Sziget Festival 2005
Aug 10-17.
is anybody here? big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.