My car is on its death bed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lianslo
I've been babysitting for a family from my church this summer, and today, they boys wanted to go to a water park thats about an hour away. So, we pack some sandwiches for lunch, i bring a friend, and we're off. Now, my car is a '91 mercury sable...and evidentally it was on its last leg, cuz as we were nearing the water park, it died on me. I was at a stop light, and when it turned green, i could no longer move. Managed to get it off to the shoulder, turned on the emergency blinkers, and we all walked the rest of the way to the water park. We were quite the sight to see, two 18 year old girls, and three young boys. But we made it safely...but as for my car...it may be gone for good, we're having it towed tomorrow, but the parents think the transmission may be dead...and even tho it was a crappy car, i'm still gunna miss the sabes! sad

Korri
what make/model we talking about here?

Darth Sauron
A 91 mercury sable....he said so.

Korri
*reads again*

No great loss no expression

Lianslo
lol, its true, the car was crap...but now i have nothing to drive sad (and for further notice...i'm a she smile)

Tex
My old Volvo would give me major stress wrinkels too.
I crashed it into the bank drive thru, never worked the same.

Got rid of it. thumb up

I have a Taurus now. embarrasment

Agent Elrond
Well I have good news and bad. The good is that ur car isn't on its death bed. The bad, it's already dead, scrap metal

<?>
My first car was a 93' sable.... it died too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.