Hellsing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Parusa
After the failure of the other topic, I (as a hardcore Hellsing fan) will give it another try.

Hellsing not recommended for persons with a weak heart or if you are expecting small kids stick out tongue It handles the porblem with vampires and freaks in London. The Hellsing organisation takes care of this problem by taking vampires in service. Alucard is there big trumphcard, He has a freaking nice outfit, a kick-ass solarglaces and He has 2 handguns of 40 cm long (one of them has the inscription "Jezus Christ is in Heaven Now"wink and with silver explosive bullets he likes to blow vampire wanabees into oblivion. The music in Hellsing rocks and if you don't mind a lot of blood and needless violance on your screen then download/buy Hellsing. After seeing the screens I just HAD to buy the 4 dvd's (13 episodes) And I'm hoping new episodes will come because 13 just isn't enough for me. Some of my personal favorites (if you want to download them) where and still are Order I: The Undead, Order 6: Deadzone, Order 10: Master of Monster, Order 12: Total Destruction and Order 13: Hellfire

BlackHatDefect
Hellsing is way cool!I don't agree with their portryal of Vampires(I think more Queen of the Dammed)but Hellsing is still fun to watch.

Parusa
I'm a major Alucard fan, if you watch my profile you will notice Hellsing on number 1 of my favs

Parusa
Oh crap I didn't notice there already was another Hellsing topic besides the closed one below sad

WindDancer
Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.