actors in x men who should die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

reddroxy180
hallie berry is a horrible person, i hate her and she is systematically ruining some of my favorite characters and therefore should die.

Flavio
put a little love and peace into your heart stick out tongue i wouldnt want any of them to die, even the ones i dont like, i dont think anyone should die just because I dont like them or because they dont play the characters in a good way...

Mav
Dear God in Heaven.... no expression

Lenord
Well now the cops know the first place to go if should end up dead evil face

spyrokinesi35
your heartless man, plus that's bad karma wishing negativly against one person, don't come near me

Belladonna 16
Ummm, guys don't be so sensitive Halle Berry is a horrible person. She's a ***** who thinks she's too good for comic book movies. Well, Xmen in particular (seeing how she just did Catwoman) I see where reddroxy is coming from. I personally, think Anna Paquin should die for doing a horrible job of Rogue and butchering my favorite character.

Flavio
i dont think its Anna choice like she just thought "im gonna play a crying Rogue coz i think shes like that", the writers and director wanted her to be like that, i've seen she saying that she would love to play a more Action/determined rogue...but this is off topic anyway...

Vampy
I can feel the x-actors (http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t20331.html) thread calling for your post!!

FEAR THE WRATH OF MEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Clovie
vamp.. do you know that pao is off till tuesday? erm

Vampy

cry NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... ok i'll get bkk to close it.

Clovie
sure
closing happy

spyrokinesi35
just b/c ppl do bad jobs in moves doesn't mean they should die. when you where in school if you got a problem worng the teacher didn't pull out a semi-automatic sniper rifle on you did they?

bardock
no they pulled a 9mm on me

reddroxy180
ok you really need to learn to read in between the lines. the statement isn't necessarily one hundred percent, im not wishing death on her but if it did occur i wouldn't mind...im just expressing how much i hate her for ruining some of my favorite characters and not even knowing enough about the character to do a decent portrayal i mean how hard is it to do a little back round check and know that your character is claustrophobic and couldn't have just been chilling in that elevator shaft?

Jury
Dis thread is not a good example ... erm and therefore must be CLOSED.

Paola
I second your feelings Jury messed

use this to rant onto any X-Men member..... movie or comic: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23189

CLOSED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.