Empire Strikes Back..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

santo
Been away for a while and just saw that movie! OMG! Darth Vaderis Luke Skywalker's Father!!!!!. Please don't tell me what happens next, following the films in sequence

Darth Sauron
You didnt know that?

Even people who cant stand star wars and have never seen it know that....its like the most famous twist ever.

MC Mike
laughing out loud !!!!

I'm sorry, but isn't that common knowledge? stick out tongue

Anyway, if that offends you, sorry embarrasment . Good thing you're watching them though, they are one of the best film trilogies ever made. big grin

Cinemaddiction
It's apparent that he's joking. Great review, by the way, Santo.

Wolfie
Yeah, it sounds like a joke to me. Anybody who's anybody knows that.

ragesRemorse
hey, some people do infact live under a rock.

vvvrulz
To be honest im jealous of santo. There are times i wish i could erase my memory and relive the greatest moments of cinema for the first time.. again...

ragesRemorse
yeah,but would they still have the same effect or appeal to you? I mean you were a different person when you first saw star wars right? Standards or perception of your present person may effect how you would take in seeing star wars for the first time now. That is the great thing about movies, everytime you watch a movie you can relive the kind of person you were the first time you saw it.

vvvrulz
Haha thats a good point actually. Watching it again from scratch, i just might hate it..

yerssot
santo, Empire Strikes Back is one of the best sequals that are ever made, good pick smile

G.P
Point of all this ?

Unholy_Cheese
Ofcoarse its a joke!laughing that twist is now the steriotype and parady victim of everything! all i didnt know was luke and the princess being related

Bierbommetje
Vader means father in Dutch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.