KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Empire Strikes Back..........

Empire Strikes Back..........
Started by: santo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
santo

Empire Strikes Back..........

Been away for a while and just saw that movie! OMG! Darth Vader[SPOILER - highlight to read]: is Luke Skywalker's Father!!!!!. Please don't tell me what happens next, following the films in sequence

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 02:41 PM
santo is currently offline Click here to Send santo a Private Message Find more posts by santo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

You didnt know that?

Even people who cant stand star wars and have never seen it know that....its like the most famous twist ever.

Im Back happy

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 02:56 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

laughing out loud !!!!

I'm sorry, but isn't that common knowledge? stick out tongue

Anyway, if that offends you, sorry embarrasment . Good thing you're watching them though, they are one of the best film trilogies ever made. big grin

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 03:00 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

It's apparent that he's joking. Great review, by the way, Santo.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 05:10 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Yeah, it sounds like a joke to me. Anybody who's anybody knows that.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 05:15 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

hey, some people do infact live under a rock.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 11:24 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

To be honest im jealous of santo. There are times i wish i could erase my memory and relive the greatest moments of cinema for the first time.. again...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 04:51 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah,but would they still have the same effect or appeal to you? I mean you were a different person when you first saw star wars right? Standards or perception of your present person may effect how you would take in seeing star wars for the first time now. That is the great thing about movies, everytime you watch a movie you can relive the kind of person you were the first time you saw it.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 05:19 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Haha thats a good point actually. Watching it again from scratch, i just might hate it..

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 10:10 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

santo, Empire Strikes Back is one of the best sequals that are ever made, good pick smile

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 11:29 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

Point of all this ?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 11:42 AM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Ofcoarse its a joke!laughing that twist is now the steriotype and parady victim of everything! all i didnt know was luke and the princess being related

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 01:08 PM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bierbommetje

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vader means father in Dutch

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 05:30 PM
Bierbommetje is currently offline Click here to Send Bierbommetje a Private Message Find more posts by Bierbommetje Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote