another daywalker?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manchichirtchit
i was just watching LXG on cable the other night and i noticed something. when they were burying quatermain in africa, i noticed that mina harker was standing under the sun. shouldn't she be doing something else... like DYING? is she another daywalker or another hole in the movie..? confused

bladeofdarkness
Hole lol

BOPRecruit 16
i think she was only half vampire...but i could be wrong...blink

manchichirtchit
well, shouldn't she be at least smoking or getting burns from the sun? i mean even the "turned" vampires in blade movies die when exposed to the sun... and mina was turned, she's not pure blood. and it's obviously not in her genes either 'cause neither her parents were vampires.

deadly_force
i read this while looking at imdb.com and they have a goofs section showing cock ups from films and this point is raised there but it states:
Incorrectly regarded as goofs: While Bram Stoker's vampires are not fond of sunlight, they are not adversely affected by it in the spectacular ways invented by writers of movie versions of the Dracula story.

manchichirtchit
come to think of it, in the '92 movie (with gary oldman and winona rider) dracula was walking in broad daylight.

nice piece of info, deadly force....

deadly_force
no probs mate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.