KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » another daywalker?

another daywalker?
Started by: random task

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
super pr*xy

Worried another daywalker?

i was just watching LXG on cable the other night and i noticed something. when they were burying quatermain in africa, i noticed that mina harker was standing under the sun. shouldn't she be doing something else... like DYING? is she another daywalker or another hole in the movie..? confused

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 10:51 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bladeofdarkness

Hole lol

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 09:39 PM
bladeofdarkness is currently offline Click here to Send bladeofdarkness a Private Message Find more posts by bladeofdarkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i think she was only half vampire...but i could be wrong...blink

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 01:16 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

well, shouldn't she be at least smoking or getting burns from the sun? i mean even the "turned" vampires in blade movies die when exposed to the sun... and mina was turned, she's not pure blood. and it's obviously not in her genes either 'cause neither her parents were vampires.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 01:24 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

i read this while looking at imdb.com and they have a goofs section showing cock ups from films and this point is raised there but it states:
Incorrectly regarded as goofs: While Bram Stoker's vampires are not fond of sunlight, they are not adversely affected by it in the spectacular ways invented by writers of movie versions of the Dracula story.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 01:11 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

come to think of it, in the '92 movie (with gary oldman and winona rider) dracula was walking in broad daylight.

nice piece of info, deadly force....

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 04:58 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

no probs mate

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 05:26 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote