My Mum is haunting my house!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Or she USE to......my Dad was telling us stories just before of how shortly after my Mum died he would be awake in bed late at night then hear the sound of a car pulling up in the drive way, a key turning in the lock, the door opening then somebody walking down the hallway, but he was too scared to check it out! also he would feel somebody sitting at the foot of the bed. He would also have the most horrible nightmares imaginable!!

That is so creepy!

golden moon
ghost2 scared

BlackC@t
yes

golden moon
oooo that's creepy eek!

BlackC@t
She could be watching me! scared

golden moon
scared

BlackC@t
I can't belive no one else is interested in this thread............that's KMC forums for ya! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Samurai Girl
if your mom is haunting you dont see it as creepy or anything! maybe she is watching over you.

If you father did feel someone at the foot of his bed maybe it was your mom trying to let him know she wud alwys be there

golden moon
how sweet and CREEPY!!!!

BlackC@t
That's sweet

but the thought of paranormal activity in my house isn't something I would usually stay calm about no expression

m!$hA
fear run for cover eek!

SlipknoT
It's Mom not "Mum" And maybe your MOM was trying to sleep with your dad.

Sun Ce
same thing happened with my mum, her mum died before i was born, but one night she saw her mum standing in the corner (after she had died) and so my mum just went back to sleep, i mean its creepy but still u see a figire looking at u in the corner, u don't just go to sleep!!!! fear

I rule
Its MOM not MUM.

Sun Ce
right...

SlipknoT
I know

I rule
Yes that is right...

SlipknoT
why do yuo guys call mom, "mum"?

BakaXero
why do you complain about the spelling
there are different dialect of english
if you spelt mum the proper english way its mum
its you america who changed the spelling to mom
the are many words that america have simplified
such as colour you spell color
or centre which you spell center

SlipknoT
yes...it's easier that way no expression

Df02
because we invented the ****ing language, thats why...now shut up lol

SlipknoT
But mum sound so "prim and proper"

Df02
not really...and even if it does, its the proper spelling...so u cant say its wrong or nething lol

SlipknoT
I dont like how it soundsconfused

Df02
doesnt sound ne different lol

BlackC@t
You don't say things like that about dead people! mad

and did it ever occur to you that I may live in a different country so thats why we say 'Mum' roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jheez.........honestly! they taught us that americans said Mom back in kindygarten........

Clovie
confused

Nirvana37365
My mum died last year and I still feel her presense around the house - and anywhere shes been - especially when I am upset I think its nice to know shes still here becuase she promised me she'd always be there for me no matter what but yeh I agree it is freaky especially when you hear them breathing or maybe I'm mad I don't know these days!

Nirvana37365
P.s has your dad started dating?If so how did u feel about it?

BlackC@t
My mother passed away when I was four and now he's re-married, I felt un-easy when he started dating and just plain confused when he re-married, but I got use to it. My step-mum isn't too bad.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.