KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » My Mum is haunting my house!!

My Mum is haunting my house!!
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Shocked My Mum is haunting my house!!

Or she USE to......my Dad was telling us stories just before of how shortly after my Mum died he would be awake in bed late at night then hear the sound of a car pulling up in the drive way, a key turning in the lock, the door opening then somebody walking down the hallway, but he was too scared to check it out! also he would feel somebody sitting at the foot of the bed. He would also have the most horrible nightmares imaginable!!

That is so creepy!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 08:56 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Golden Moon

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 09:09 AM
Golden Moon is currently offline Click here to Send Golden Moon a Private Message Find more posts by Golden Moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

yes

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 09:25 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Golden Moon

oooo that's creepy eek!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 09:30 AM
Golden Moon is currently offline Click here to Send Golden Moon a Private Message Find more posts by Golden Moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

She could be watching me!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 09:34 AM
Golden Moon

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 09:36 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I can't belive no one else is interested in this thread............that's KMC forums for ya! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 09:51 AM
Suki
~Smallville's Gal~

if your mom is haunting you dont see it as creepy or anything! maybe she is watching over you.

If you father did feel someone at the foot of his bed maybe it was your mom trying to let him know she wud alwys be there

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 09:54 AM
Suki is currently offline Click here to Send Suki a Private Message Find more posts by Suki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Golden Moon

how sweet and CREEPY!!!!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 10:04 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

That's sweet

but the thought of paranormal activity in my house isn't something I would usually stay calm about no expression

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 10:06 AM
misha

run for cover eek!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 10:07 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's Mom not "Mum" And maybe your MOM was trying to sleep with your dad.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 12:29 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

same thing happened with my mum, her mum died before i was born, but one night she saw her mum standing in the corner (after she had died) and so my mum just went back to sleep, i mean its creepy but still u see a figire looking at u in the corner, u don't just go to sleep!!!!

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 01:17 PM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Its MOM not MUM.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 01:18 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

right...

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 01:21 PM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 01:21 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

quote:
Originally posted by Sun Ce
right...

Yes that is right...

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 01:22 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

why do yuo guys call mom, "mum"?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 01:26 PM
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

why do you complain about the spelling
there are different dialect of english
if you spelt mum the proper english way its mum
its you america who changed the spelling to mom
the are many words that america have simplified
such as colour you spell color
or centre which you spell center

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 01:36 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes...it's easier that way no expression

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 01:38 PM