Underworld vs. Van Helsing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trav6612
Which do you think was better Kate beckinsale as a vampire or her as a vampire killer in van helsing

Clovie
underworld was great, and her performance there as well.

i haven't seen van helsing, so i can't decide.

deadly_force
id rather underworld than van helsing dunno why i just do stick out tongue

trav6612
Van helsing was good, you should see it, I liked Underworld because of her eyes, they made them look so blue, and crazy when see killed

MildPossession
I loved her hair in Van Helsing, but anyway I prefered her as a vampire in Underworld.

ragesRemorse
Van Helsing was one of the worst movies i have witnessed in a long time

BloomBabyGirl
i loved VH and UW but she looked prettier in VH but her eyes were gorgeous in UW so im undecided

WindDancer
Neither, Kate should stop working on movies that depend on CGI in order to deliver thrills or excitement. Which for me those movies never had any fun to begin with.

Mortanius
Both movies suck-diddley-ucked. Girl looked hot though.

BackFire
Holy shit, trying to think of these two movies at the same time is giving me a headache.....crap, I'm bleeding out of my ears.

Unholy_Cheese
Yeah i agree, those two were disapointments

trav6612
I can't believe you thought they were disappointments. They were good and Kate was gorgeous. Just because a movie uses CGI doesn't make it crappy. There are tons of flicks that use them.

BloomBabyGirl
u just like em cuz katet was in em

trav6612
I would agree I did, she makes the movie better with some eye candy

BloomBabyGirl
mayeb for the guys but moct females didnt go to see her

Mr Zero
Much as i loved the huge sprawling dumb mess that was VH - I have to go with Underworld : simply because Underworld left me wanting more and VH left me yelling "PLEASE !!! NO MORE!!!!"

Wolfie
I loved both movies. I like Kate Beckinsale better in Underworld though. She looked better as a vampire in that leather bodysuit than as a vampire hunter in that outfit, though it did look nice too. She made a better vampire all around in my opinion.

trav6612
I would agree that I liked her as the Vampire than as the hunter.

Unholy_Cheese
I dont really like vamp movies, the only one i liked would have to be blade, that was good!

Elektra_lover
I liked both moives alot

koolruningz
Liked both, Underworld more.

trav6612
yeah they both were great. I kind of like the whole Vamp vs wolf theme they had in both.

Lord Soth
She's better in Underworld, which is a better than Van Helsing in the first place anyway. Underworld was very stylistic and plot driven whereas Van Helsing was just shitty dialogue and corny plotlines wrapped in superfluous special effects. Underworld is clearly better, and as such, Kate in Underworld is much better (the accent in VH sucked too)

trav6612
dito, that was well put Lord Soth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.