galactus Vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

korgrath
id go with galactus

Linkalicious
what's the point of this thread?

EVERYONE should know that Galactcus would beat Apocalypse. Apoc can't hurt Galactcus, hell, he's 1/20,000th his size.

Best bet for Apoc would be to get eaten and hand out in Galactcus' gums causing gingivitis.

HarmonicFlo88
apoc has done nothin but bring heroes closer, this goes to galac

JuggernautFan
galactus can get taller. he can call on additional mass from an unknown source. i think that part of your arguement is backwards. i think galactus would be 1/20th apocs size.

also, i think if apoc had a well laid plan, (something along the lines of galactus didnt know a fight was comming) he -could- win. but the chances are probably remote at best.

crazyspinz
well, lets see the match up

apoc travels through time cuz he got his sorry ass kicked by cable in the future
Galactus has the power cosmic and eats planets

hhmmmmm tuff call...................

Linkalicious
I think you meant Apoc can get taller.

But sorry bud. Never seen Apoc grow as tall as something like the Baxter building.

I've seen Galactcus dwarf the Earth. I'd say I was right on with my 1/20,000th of his size.

Unless of course you are willing to give me an example of being the size of the United States. Then I'd agree with you when you claim he's only 1/20 his size.

HarmonicFlo88
outa curiouity, and i'm no cat....who is linkalicious?

Mav
thumb up

Linkalicious
it's a mix of Link from Zelda...

and delicious...because hell...i'm just down right delicious. Atleast that's what my girlfriend claims. big grin

HarmonicFlo88
zelda eh? tha guy on ur avatar/sig is in zelda?

Linkalicious
nah, that's Ryu Haba-whatever his name is from Ninja Gaiden on X-box.

I stopped using Link in my sigs a couple of months ago because all the pictures are kind of boring.

HarmonicFlo88
i see, ok interviews over lol

crazyspinz
ninja gaiden is a kickass game

wrathofachilles
Galactus is 28 ft. tall when he's not powered up, thus Apocalypse can grow taller than he. Wouldn't make a difference, as I've said, Galactus is the most powerful physical being that isn't a concept in the Marvel Universe.

Gannon *Linkalicious knows* vs. Apocalypse would be a better fight lol.

Molecule man
Come on guys this is not even a contest. Apocalypse have gotten his ass kicked by Magneto, Stryfe and many others, he's no why near the power of Galactus. Galactus wave his hands and Apoc is toast laughing
Apoc is one of the most overrated marvel characters ever

JuggernautFan
i think apoc lost to magneto in an alternate time line. which has no validity in the main stream marvel. stryfe only beat apoc because he just awakened from his rejuvenation chamber, and was in a weakened state. stop spreading around lies.

Molecule man
Whatever to think that Apoc have a chance against Galan is just crazy, a huge mismatch

JuggernautFan
in terms of raw power it is. even though galactus stats put him at the top with intelligence, he is often "air head" like, or over confident. if apoc could side swipe him, or catch him off gaurd he -could- win. after all he created war, somebody supposedly so powerful, was going to fight celestials. which are -above- galactus on the heirarchy.

but do i think this will happen??? no. chances of that are 1 in....... lets say 1000 just to give an idea. but maybe even less. but theres always a chance.

Molecule man
cool that we are on the same page here. Apoc chances is like 1:100000 laughing . Apoc will have a chance when Galan is almost starved to death

Linkalicious
I would have to disagree with the heirarchy if you're going to put all of the Celestials above Galactcus. I would say he's stronger than just about all of the Celestials except the Executioner....whatever his first name is. messed

wrathofachilles
Todd. His name is Todd Executioner.

And JFan, it's not as unlikely as you think. Somewhere in the world, a Marvel writer or future Marvel writer is reading this going 'that's gold!'

Linkalicious
it most certainly is NOT Todd...the Executioner.

wrathofachilles
I'm pretty sure it is wink

Linkalicious
It's Exitar....wink

wrathofachilles
That's Celestian for Todd.

Linkalicious
oh, i thought it was Celestian for Umberto. embarrasment

Molecule man
They are all more powerful than Galan on a regular basis unless when Galan is fully fed then he might have a chance. The most powerful celestial is The one above all. Even though he is fully fed the celestials could probably get power-ups as well, besides they don't need to consum planets to live stick out tongue

HarmonicFlo88
dont forget "the one above all". hes a celestial

Linkalicious
I wasn't aware that the One Above All was a celestial until earlier today when i did some reading.

It was an assumption, just like the aformentioned "Marvel Hierarchy"

Besides, isn't Galan's primary purpose to consume planets? I know he needs to do it to stay at full power, but isn't his purpose in the Marvel Universe to create change through consuming planets and whole species.

HarmonicFlo88
prolly, lol.

Wynndar
yea....and he eventually eats the celestials too

Linkalicious
it's not that I think they avoid him because they fear him, but I DO think the Celestials generally stay out of Galactcus' path just because of the style of life he has. Lead, follow, or get eaten.

JuggernautFan
the celestials -are- more powerful. how much?? dunno for certain. but i found myself argueing with a comic book genious, and heres what he told me..........
(first i wanna post a link though)

link - "http://www.geocities.com/pic_housing/Celestial_note1.txt"

now what he said....... "Well,going by their performances against like opponents I think the Celestial would be an easy pick. A single Celestial has shown it has power enough to defeat peers of Galactus and do so with a single gesture."

"Galactus has been overwhelmed and forced to retreat by Ego the living planet,a Celestial can play with planets like marbles. Galactus battles Earth's heroes,the best efforts of Earth's heroes can barely get any kind of reaction from a Celestial at all and they could eliminate the heroes with a thought. Galactus tried to attack Odin and Asgard and was repelled. A single Celestial not only decimated Asgard,but Asgard,Nirvana,and Olympus all at the same time with one flex of it's power while Odin,Vishnu,and Zeus stood powerless to stop him. Their power combined had no effect on the Celestial whatsoever.

And those are just the lower Celestials... "

the celestials are on another level from galactus.

Molecule man
thx JuggernautFan, hopefully now people will stop thinking that Galan is that powerful laughing out loud

JuggernautFan
i do what i can...... unfortunately that wasnt my information, it was second hand. but like i said, a comic genious. so i dont doubt what was said.

wrathofachilles
What the hell? Where do all these things happen and why do I never hear about them in my Spider-Man comics, lol? I'd very much like to find the issues where the Celestials defeat the Asgardians and Olympians. I thought the Celestials were those yellowish-beings without faces.

And that link didn't work for me. Anyone have any others?

Maestro
There's a comic, which shows a alternative reality, where galactus eats a celestial.

wrathofachilles
I bet it tasted like chicken.

Wynndar
yea he eats them all in an issue of Fantastic Four when they travel to the distant future...eventually Galactus just becomes this black hole that is eating the multiverse...I think that Galactus being older than the universe and force of nature puts him on the same level as the celstials...yes the celestials do have more power on hand...but Galactus can keep power, it runs right through him...his technology is also equally vast as the celestial's too i think, he is older than them...the celestials have been troubled by earthlings too, dont forget Franklin Richards, and quite a few heroes and doctor doom have had run ins with the dreaming celestial

Wynndar
oh and i forgot....Galactus would certainly wreck Apoc...i think it is cool how Apoc is an earthling who is getting up on the cosmic scale though..remember how he and Uatu were talking to eachother at the end of the Onslaught battle

JuggernautFan
well, the link was to marvel news letter. heres what it said ........

"The celestials power i self derived, independant of anyones belief. In the past the upper echelon of marvels power heirarchy was comprised of beings like the watcher, the stranger, Galactus, and the grandmaster. it seemed that this was the uppermost limit of the physical power spectrum.... until the celestials were introduced. we believe that the celestials constitute the next level of power in the universe and that is how we have depicted them."

check out thor #300.

JuggernautFan
well, i have used my "process of elimination" tactic, and deduced the problem. STOP COMPARING ALTERNATE AND MAIN STREAM REALITY.

JuggernautFan
when they traveled......... did they travel to an alternate reality?? or were they in the distant future of main stream??? this will be the key in deciding who is more powerful (which the celestials...... are)

Wudenko
Spitethread. Apocalypses powers are not even close to being close to being CLOSE to Galactuss power!
ROFL! LOL! ROFL! LOL!

Galactus is a treat to the universe if he wants to be, APocalypse can only bring some problems to the earth!

And besides....

Another easy win to my recordlistsmile

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Wudenko
Spitethread. Apocalypses powers are not even close to being close to being CLOSE to Galactuss power!
ROFL! LOL! ROFL! LOL!

Galactus is a treat to the universe if he wants to be, APocalypse can only bring some problems to the earth!

And besides....

Another easy win to my recordlistsmile

Sidious is taking 616 Galactus

seaapple
This thread insults Galactus.

Wudenko
Sidious... Take Galactus? HELL NO! Another win for my rec, oh... not a threadstick out tongue

And seaapple, i highly agree

TricksterPriest
*sigh* Who's the wiseguy who bumped this one? This thread is crap. frankly, even I'm not giving Apoc a prayer in hell of winning this one, and I'm one of the biggest Apoc fans on this board. Btw, Galactus is more powerful than A celestial, it takes more than one to be able to beat a well-fed Galactus. I think only the celestial TOAA or Exitar could possibly solo Galactus.

Wudenko
I will not call myself a wiseguy, but i bumbed this thread for a easy win to my recordlistbig grin

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Wudenko
I will not call myself a wiseguy, but i bumbed this thread for a easy win to my recordlistbig grin

Judge... no expression

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
*sigh* Who's the wiseguy who bumped this one? This thread is crap. frankly, even I'm not giving Apoc a prayer in hell of winning this one, and I'm one of the biggest Apoc fans on this board. Btw, Galactus is more powerful than A celestial, it takes more than one to be able to beat a well-fed Galactus. I think only the celestial TOAA or Exitar could possibly solo Galactus.

I like Galactus and Celestials. IMHO, I like to see the connection made between the two

Utrigita
Originally posted by KillAll
the celestials -are- more powerful. how much?? dunno for certain. but i found myself argueing with a comic book genious, and heres what he told me..........
(first i wanna post a link though)

link - "http://www.geocities.com/pic_housing/Celestial_note1.txt"

now what he said....... "Well,going by their performances against like opponents I think the Celestial would be an easy pick. A single Celestial has shown it has power enough to defeat peers of Galactus and do so with a single gesture."

"Galactus has been overwhelmed and forced to retreat by Ego the living planet,a Celestial can play with planets like marbles. Galactus battles Earth's heroes,the best efforts of Earth's heroes can barely get any kind of reaction from a Celestial at all and they could eliminate the heroes with a thought. Galactus tried to attack Odin and Asgard and was repelled. A single Celestial not only decimated Asgard,but Asgard,Nirvana,and Olympus all at the same time with one flex of it's power while Odin,Vishnu,and Zeus stood powerless to stop him. Their power combined had no effect on the Celestial whatsoever.

And those are just the lower Celestials... "

the celestials are on another level from galactus.

I would really like to speak with this so called genoius because he really doesn't have anything of value in that statement.

Ego the first time called Thor for help against Galactus, by a time the asgardiens was the most powerful force in the universe. The second Time Galactus was again very weak and was forced away by Ego, Ego who held his own against two celestials and that wasn't two weaklings they where among the 4'th host on earth.

The greatest difference that you will face with Galactus is his vulnerable to magic a weakness the celestials doesn't have. Always people say to me that Galactus attempted to devour Asgard when the hell has that happen.

Just another nail for you coffin. Galactus vaporized a watcher weakend, watchers that the celestial had to wait eons for producing energy to destroy and he easily destroyes at least on weakend as hell.

Conpletely shot down try again.

Bol Gath

Too true. Galactus is above a normal Celestial when he is not hungry, at full power (which we probably will never see) he is leagues above any celestial.
At that powerlevel he is supposedly equal to eternity (and for all we know he might be even stronger but probably not).

Apoc goes down to a starving Galactus.

Utrigita
Yes seeing how he manhandel the entire shiar fleet starjammers avengers fantastic four gladiator and some more, when Apocaplyse can win against all them COMBINED come back and let me know big grin.

Not that I don't think apoc is a great character very fascinating in truth but on powerlevel intellect and so on ... forget it Galactus soloes him in every aspect (sorry Tricksterpriest)

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Utrigita
Yes seeing how he manhandel the entire shiar fleet starjammers avengers fantastic four gladiator and some more, when Apocaplyse can win against all them COMBINED come back and let me know big grin.

Not that I don't think apoc is a great character very fascinating in truth but on powerlevel intellect and so on ... forget it Galactus soloes him in every aspect (sorry Tricksterpriest)

No apology necessary. thumb up I know when Apoc is severely outclassed. And he can beat the starjammers, the avengers, F4 and Glads. Just probably not at the same time. laughing Maybe the avengers and F4. I appreciate the gesture though, Utrigita.

Big Sexy
No apology necessary. thumb up I know when Apoc is severely outclassed. And he can beat the starjammers, the avengers, F4 and Glads. Just probably not at the same time. laughing Maybe the avengers and F4. I appreciate the gesture though, Utrigita. maybe the young avengers.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Big Sexy
maybe the young avengers.

Or maybe the Avengers.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocavengers.png

big grin

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Or maybe the Avengers.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocavengers.png

big grin roll eyes (sarcastic)

Evil_Ash
roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/giant_rolleyes.gif

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/giant_rolleyes.gif dur

Evil_Ash
dur

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/ani-emoticon-grumpy-boss-walking.gif

Utrigita
No apology necessary. thumb up I know when Apoc is severely outclassed. And he can beat the starjammers, the avengers, F4 and Glads. Just probably not at the same time. laughing Maybe the avengers and F4. I appreciate the gesture though, Utrigita.

Cool just didn't want to insult you, I know who you love apocalypse, and he is a great character big grin

Soujaboy

Hell no. Apoc can't defeat and Avengers team with the exception of the Young. He also can't defeat Gladiator, but hey your opinion is your opinion.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Hell no. Apoc can't defeat the Avengers team.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocavengers-1.png

hunbu04
there are two one above all in marvel
thr first one above all is the true supreme being in the and the Living tribunal is his servant.
the seconf one above all is the leader of the celestials. also don't forget that the celestials are part of eternity. which alone make them inferior to galactus since both eternity and death considered galactus to be their slibing. and galactus purpose is not to eat planets his mean purpose in marvel is that he is the balance between eternity and death and that in keep abraxy(spelling) in checked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.