KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » galactus Vs Apocalypse

galactus Vs Apocalypse
Started by: korgrath

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
korgrath

galactus Vs Apocalypse

id go with galactus

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 08:04 PM
korgrath is currently offline Click here to Send korgrath a Private Message Find more posts by korgrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

what's the point of this thread?

EVERYONE should know that Galactcus would beat Apocalypse. Apoc can't hurt Galactcus, hell, he's 1/20,000th his size.

Best bet for Apoc would be to get eaten and hand out in Galactcus' gums causing gingivitis.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 08:06 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

apoc has done nothin but bring heroes closer, this goes to galac

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 08:09 PM
HarmoNiC FLo is currently offline Click here to Send HarmoNiC FLo a Private Message Find more posts by HarmoNiC FLo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

galactus can get taller. he can call on additional mass from an unknown source. i think that part of your arguement is backwards. i think galactus would be 1/20th apocs size.

also, i think if apoc had a well laid plan, (something along the lines of galactus didnt know a fight was comming) he -could- win. but the chances are probably remote at best.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 08:10 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

well, lets see the match up

apoc travels through time cuz he got his sorry ass kicked by cable in the future
Galactus has the power cosmic and eats planets

hhmmmmm tuff call...................

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 11:29 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

quote:
Originally posted by JuggernautFan
galactus can get taller. he can call on additional mass from an unknown source. i think that part of your arguement is backwards. i think galactus would be 1/20th apocs size.

also, i think if apoc had a well laid plan, (something along the lines of galactus didnt know a fight was comming) he -could- win. but the chances are probably remote at best.

I think you meant Apoc can get taller.

But sorry bud. Never seen Apoc grow as tall as something like the Baxter building.

I've seen Galactcus dwarf the Earth. I'd say I was right on with my 1/20,000th of his size.

Unless of course you are willing to give me an example of being the size of the United States. Then I'd agree with you when you claim he's only 1/20 his size.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 11:33 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

outa curiouity, and i'm no cat....who is linkalicious?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 11:44 PM
HarmoNiC FLo is currently offline Click here to Send HarmoNiC FLo a Private Message Find more posts by HarmoNiC FLo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
what's the point of this thread?

EVERYONE should know that Galactcus would beat Apocalypse. Apoc can't hurt Galactcus, hell, he's 1/20,000th his size.

Best bet for Apoc would be to get eaten and hand out in Galactcus' gums causing gingivitis.

thumb up

made by verauko

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 11:47 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

quote:
Originally posted by HarmonicFlo88
outa curiouity, and i'm no cat....who is linkalicious?

it's a mix of Link from Zelda...

and delicious...because hell...i'm just down right delicious. Atleast that's what my girlfriend claims. big grin

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 11:49 PM
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

zelda eh? tha guy on ur avatar/sig is in zelda?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 11:53 PM
Linkalicious

nah, that's Ryu Haba-whatever his name is from Ninja Gaiden on X-box.

I stopped using Link in my sigs a couple of months ago because all the pictures are kind of boring.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 11:54 PM
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

i see, ok interviews over lol

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 11:58 PM
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

ninja gaiden is a kickass game

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 12:30 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wrathofachilles

Galactus is 28 ft. tall when he's not powered up, thus Apocalypse can grow taller than he. Wouldn't make a difference, as I've said, Galactus is the most powerful physical being that isn't a concept in the Marvel Universe.

Gannon *Linkalicious knows* vs. Apocalypse would be a better fight lol.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 03:12 AM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Molecule man

Come on guys this is not even a contest. Apocalypse have gotten his ass kicked by Magneto, Stryfe and many others, he's no why near the power of Galactus. Galactus wave his hands and Apoc is toast laughing
Apoc is one of the most overrated marvel characters ever

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 06:28 AM
Molecule man is currently offline Click here to Send Molecule man a Private Message Find more posts by Molecule man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

i think apoc lost to magneto in an alternate time line. which has no validity in the main stream marvel. stryfe only beat apoc because he just awakened from his rejuvenation chamber, and was in a weakened state. stop spreading around lies.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 06:45 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Molecule man

Whatever to think that Apoc have a chance against Galan is just crazy, a huge mismatch

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 06:50 AM
Molecule man is currently offline Click here to Send Molecule man a Private Message Find more posts by Molecule man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

in terms of raw power it is. even though galactus stats put him at the top with intelligence, he is often "air head" like, or over confident. if apoc could side swipe him, or catch him off gaurd he -could- win. after all he created war, somebody supposedly so powerful, was going to fight celestials. which are -above- galactus on the heirarchy.

but do i think this will happen??? no. chances of that are 1 in....... lets say 1000 just to give an idea. but maybe even less. but theres always a chance.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 07:08 AM
Molecule man

cool that we are on the same page here. Apoc chances is like 1:100000 laughing . Apoc will have a chance when Galan is almost starved to death

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 07:13 AM
Linkalicious

I would have to disagree with the heirarchy if you're going to put all of the Celestials above Galactcus. I would say he's stronger than just about all of the Celestials except the Executioner....whatever his first name is. messed

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 01:56 PM