Jean Grey vs. The White Queen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
banginSOON, very soon these two ladies will have to face eachother without that nasty little phoenix force
Jean is strong but the White Queen is quite the leader in her methodology. I think the white queen is more like the wolverine of the telepath world. I give it to her. raver

Kain Phoenix
three word's: white queen's f**ked.
no way would she beat jean grey. she was taught by the best xavier.
and its not like she's a novice. she also has alot of telekinessis at her dissposal.
it would be a close call. but jean takes her unless she goes phoenix and then she is really f**ked.

Lil-Goblin
Pheonix would kill her quickly.

radioboy121
Jean Grey is not as powerful as the identity the Phoenix force took, but she's probably still more powerful as a telepath than Emma. And yet the White Queen has demonstrated to being without moral in numerous cases when using her powers, whereas Jean has in many cases hesitated.

Despite Jean's advantage in power, Emma's ferocity gives her this win (win or kill).

pr1983
telepathy wise they are very close, but jeans got this one in the bag cos she has telekinesis

i can't see jean hesitating after the whole scott/emma thing

Kain Phoenix
i said it before the whole telekinesis will help-alot.

Maelstrom
messed I'd forgotten about Jean's telekinesis. But in a telepathic war i think the telepathy precedes the other fighting so as to make t.k. almost irrelevant. Look at when Prof. X faced down the original phoenix. It's just like a rule that telepathy rules.
I personally would love it if Jean turns out to be this really strong, like second strongest to Xavier without the phoenix. I really like the white queen but Jean is cooler. I hope she shuts off emma's telepathy that she so loves.

Maelstrom
messed I'd forgotten about Jean's telekenitics. But in a telepathic war i think the telepathy precedes the other fighting so as to make t.k. almost irrelevant. Look at when Prof. X faced down the original phoenix. It's just like a rule that telepathy rules.
I personally would love it if Jean turns out to be this really strong, like second strongest to Xavier without the phoenix. I really like the white queen but Jean is cooler. I hope she shuts off emma's telepathy that she so loves.

Maelstrom
opps.

Mane
i think Jean Grey takes it. Frost isnt really on par with Jean's telepathy.

Tron
I know there was a time when Emma's telepathy was just above Jean's, I'm pretty damn sure now though, Jean is well past her.

Never
Ha. Ha. Ha. Are we talking about Jean Grey WITH the Phoenix Force (which makes the fight VERY unfair) or without it?

If without it, Emma kicks her TOOSHIE all over the place. Her diamond form renders her immune to anything that Jean Grey will fling at her telekinetically, and telepathically? Um, Emma is WAY more experienced.

Mane
oh snap i forgot about that...

Frost...touching Jean's butt?? oohh beautiful!!! droolio

Maelstrom
Plus Jean has been the Phoenix for so long when they are no longer bound to each other won't she, like, get depressed. I mean imagine if you lost the image of who you are forever.
On the other had, Jean's power of the phoenix has been used rather discreetly. When she actually IS THE PHOENIX her levels are unknown. But when she's the combination her power is her own unless she access the force.
Making her a damn powerful psi force on the planet. I mean she really owes nothing to Emma in the category of use of her powers.
I think it will be interesting to see this heroine stand up and become a preeminent fighter in marvel.
We've seen her lock Juggernaut in bands of t.k. She may be able to go toe. to toe. with the Hulk.
It's the telepathic battle that I wonder of.
Cause Emma is a real powerful telepath. It's not just her cunning and sly maneuvering. She can kill you with a look.
Anyhow with their history it should be frightening. Marvel can go for a horror show in the battle scene.
raver

Tron
Well, she's tryed a couple of times, but it never really lasted very long. I doubt she'd be able to handle Hulk. We'd see the Phoenix Force busting loose before she could go toe-to-toe against that much raw power. Jean is powerful, with or without the Phoenix, but if most magical or cosmic beings have hell keeping Hulk at bay, I don't see why Jean would be any different.

Okay, back on subject.wink

muffin man
jean grey has more experience

vaya_the_elf
I'd Vote for Jean Grey. She seems more powerful to me

Filipp
Ema is way more HOT!!!!!!!!........but thats not the point............jean wins *waiks out*

jffxex1980
This is a close fight. Both are well adept in using their powers BUT Jean has this one in the bag though. C'mon! She's the first x woman and taught by XAVIER himself. Many have said that she will surpass him someday and she already has definitely honed her telepathy. Just because Jean has morals doesn't mean she can't be a *****; with or without the Phoenix force, emma would get owned but it would be a hell of a fight though. Emma has spent a great deal honing her telepathy before Jean ('member xavier had to prevent jean from using her telepathy when she became an x-men) so jean had to rely on her telekineses for a while so emma has the advantage on experience but on raw power. Jean takes this; while Emma is creative with her power, Jean has so much potential and raw power even charles says so. It's just a matter of will power. Hell, she even penetrated emma's defenses when she was having a telepathic affair with scott. In the end, emma frost will succumb to the telapthic might of JEAN GREY!!!!

Mainstream
Jean grey is a A class telepath...Emma is an upper B class

eleveninches
They fought before using TP only, and jean absolutely spanked her scrawny butt

muffin man
jean grey

stormfront13
i don't really know- emma's diamond form is immune to telepathic attack

FallenArchAngel
Jean Gray

DarkCrawler
No, it is not.

Alpha Centauri
Stormfront doesn't know anything Darkcrawler, don't worry.

Jean would take this one.

-AC

stormfront13
it has happened in the comics i'll get the number

Alpha Centauri
This'll be fun...

-AC

stormfront13
i don't wanna start nothin but when it comes to telepathic attack them its obvious- jean. i just read somewhere in the comics that emma's diamond form is immune to telepathic attack, don't know if its true but it was in the comics. even in diamond form jean might win with her telekinesis

Alpha Centauri
"i just read somewhere in the comics that emma's diamond form is immune to telepathic attack, don't know if its true but it was in the comics."

This is why you're not taken seriously. I'm not trying to diss you but you seriously are clueless.

-AC

stormfront13
if its written in the cimics then why is iot irrelevant??

Alpha Centauri
Who said irrelevant?

You're saying "Well it's in the comics. I dunno if it's true but it's in there."

You have no clue what you're talking about. You just follow people. Following does NOT get you taken seriously in this forum, you have to be able to stand on your own. You can't because you don't see outside of Storm and the X-Men.

I'm not handing you your backside again, so I'm dropping it.

-AC

stormfront13
i don't know if its true because it doesn't make sense to me- well it does but doesn't it depend on who is writing the character??

Alpha Centauri
Well whether she can use it or not, is she any telepathic challenge to Jean?

Nope.

-AC

stormfront13
i already said that

Tron
Maybe Emma was a challenge back in the day, but times changed, and so did Jean's power gap over Emma.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.