Has anyone heard these two Micheal Jackson jokes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
The first one: You're so ugly that when you went to Neverland Micheal Jackson made you sleep in your own bed.

Second joke: This man bought a new car with a special stero, if you said 'solo' the stero would play solo. If you said 'rap' it would play rap music. So when this guy was driving along, some kids ran infront of the car and the guy yelled 'f!ucken kids' and the music started playing Micheal Jackson.

Ronny
these jokes are so old bored it gets boring after awhile

Tired Hiker
That's rather humorous. smile

Check this one out. Telling it goes against my new ways, but her it goes.

What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Neil Armstrong? Well, Neil Armstrong walked on the moon, right? But, Michael Jackson, f*cks little kids. erm

Alias Neo
What the f**k? tired hiker? laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
embarrasment

shellie
best ive heard yet , straight to the point....i dont find jokes about Micheal Jackson funny at all.... rather sad actually erm

m!$hA
michael jackson jokes are not funny. never have been and never will!
its pathetic how people find it funny to insult someone.

infact what i find funny is that about 98% of the population of the world think michael jackson is an ass and that its funny to laugh at him. yet 98% of the population think his music is great

Mr Zero
Im at work - and now I have to explain to the incoming dayshift why i just peed myself....

moonwalker741
hey i dont appreciate this thread!!!!! haters

moonwalker741
yeah misha! way to go.......

m!$hA
happysmart

trouble
laughing out loud

m!$hA
rantingschmoll

badboy2004
i hate michael jackson doctor love rock

Corran
*YAWN*

Spicy_Mchaggis
michael jackson jokes are stupid. they very rarely are clever. there always boring and no one likes them. i dont know a single person who doesnt like his music yet they make jokes. most people are stupid.

Mighty Yoda
i han't heard them but their crap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.