KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Has anyone heard these two Micheal Jackson jokes?

Has anyone heard these two Micheal Jackson jokes?
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Question Has anyone heard these two Micheal Jackson jokes?

The first one: You're so ugly that when you went to Neverland Micheal Jackson made you sleep in your own bed.

Second joke: This man bought a new car with a special stero, if you said 'solo' the stero would play solo. If you said 'rap' it would play rap music. So when this guy was driving along, some kids ran infront of the car and the guy yelled 'f!ucken kids' and the music started playing Micheal Jackson.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 07:46 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

these jokes are so old it gets boring after awhile

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 07:59 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

That's rather humorous. smile

Check this one out. Telling it goes against my new ways, but her it goes.

What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Neil Armstrong? Well, Neil Armstrong walked on the moon, right? But, Michael Jackson, f*cks little kids. erm

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 08:01 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

What the f**k? tired hiker? laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 08:02 AM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

embarrasment

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 08:03 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

quote:
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
That's rather humorous. smile

Check this one out. Telling it goes against my new ways, but her it goes.

What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Neil Armstrong? Well, Neil Armstrong walked on the moon, right? But, Michael Jackson, f*cks little kids. erm
best ive heard yet , straight to the point....i dont find jokes about Micheal Jackson funny at all.... rather sad actually erm

made by Scribble

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 08:06 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

michael jackson jokes are not funny. never have been and never will!
its pathetic how people find it funny to insult someone.

infact what i find funny is that about 98% of the population of the world think michael jackson is an ass and that its funny to laugh at him. yet 98% of the population think his music is great

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 05:38 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by Tired Hiker

Im at work - and now I have to explain to the incoming dayshift why i just peed myself....

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 05:41 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

hey i dont appreciate this thread!!!!! haters

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 06:03 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

quote:
Originally posted by m!$hA
michael jackson jokes are not funny. never have been and never will!
its pathetic how people find it funny to insult someone.

infact what i find funny is that about 98% of the population of the world think michael jackson is an ass and that its funny to laugh at him. yet 98% of the population think his music is great

yeah misha! way to go.......

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 06:04 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

happysmart

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 06:05 AM
misha is currently offline Click here to Send misha a Private Message Find more posts by misha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

laughing out loud

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 09:32 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misha

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 09:43 AM
badboy2006
girl slayer

i hate michael jackson doctor love rock

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 09:57 AM
badboy2006 is currently offline Click here to Send badboy2006 a Private Message Find more posts by badboy2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

*YAWN*

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 10:30 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spicy_Mchaggis
Evil Man Whore

michael jackson jokes are stupid. they very rarely are clever. there always boring and no one likes them. i dont know a single person who doesnt like his music yet they make jokes. most people are stupid.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 11:28 AM
Spicy_Mchaggis is currently offline Click here to Send Spicy_Mchaggis a Private Message Find more posts by Spicy_Mchaggis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

i han't heard them but their crap

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 11:29 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote