The Lord sure works in mysterious ways!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Okay, so today at school I had the most shitty day imaginable, I was teased and mocked by even my friends for something that happened over the weekend. So I thought 'I have a shitty family, I hate school and home, **** it, I don't deserve this, I'm going to kill myself' so I wrote a suicide note and a note for you people on KMC and was ready to do it when I got home from school. But on the way home I ran into some other friends from another class and they were like 'Hey, we're gonna throw rocks at these guys, come with us.' so I thought 'why not? this could well be my last day on earth' so I hung out with them this afternoon and had a blast! it's amazing to know that my day went from bloody shitty to okay.

Tptmanno1
thats good!
See even the sucky days are have some bit of brightness! Stick it out! Its worth it!

Mane
awfully dumb reason to kill yourself. i was always made fun of when i was your age. because im wierd and i wear velcro shoes. but did a kill myself? no. what did i do you ask? well ill tell you! i let it smolder in me until i smacked a teacher in the face. i was arrested and so i broke out of jail and killed some police. they shot me in the face twice. but i survived with only a nose and half of an eye left on my face.

Elektra_lover
^Wow...

Ronny
um its sunday? you have school on sinday?

Crash Overload
I have been Batetred, Bullied and so on so forth for a good 14 years of my life, (i'm 17) And My Fafther's only way of communication is Shouting and yelling at me for things I did not do, or always bringing back the blam to me. Sure Iw anted to Die, sure I WANT to die every day of my life, even now that i am in college and my friends rock. Why didn't I? I dunno, stuff happens, you meet people...

BadKitty
you stopped your self from suicide and decided to throw rocks at someone?...did I read that right?

§pearhead
y'know those crazy aussies stick out tongue

it's monday there messed

Mr Zero
I was hoping someone else would ask that so that i didnt have to.

BadKitty
I don't think it's the lord thats working in mysterious ways...

BlackC@t
I didn't throw rocks at people, but my friends did. They were other friends of ours, so we chatted and stuff.

Ronny
oooh

silver_tears
How old are you again What the f**k?

BlackC@t
It's Monday in my country, I live in New Zealand and not Australia.

BlackC@t
Who Silver? me?

silver_tears
yea

§pearhead
my b messed

similar time zone is all i mean

Mane
you passed up suicide and throwing rocks at people to "chat"?

Lianslo
personally, I love the title of this thread, cuz its completely true smile And Blackcat, don't ever think about killing yourself again...here, i just found some lyrics that I think pertain to you smile

So I won't give up
No I won't break down
Sooner than it seems life turns around
And I will be strong
Even if it all goes wrong
When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe
Someone's watching over me

Ronny
i would

Mr Zero
yeah last time I was on the verge of suicide some hillary duff lyrics online would have turned my frown upside down and saved my life.

Sadly you weren't to be found that day - and i died.

Mane
laughing

silver_tears
must you be so rude roll eyes (sarcastic)

§pearhead
oh **** laughing out loud that was good

silver_tears
Not to mention I had no clue they were Hilary Duff, how did you know What the f**k?

Lianslo
you know what Mr Zero...I knew as soon as i clicked that submit button, you would be typing a snide remark. But regardless of the fact that they're hillary duff (I don't especially like her) I thought they pertained to the situation...and I also like the song smile

Mr Zero
To answer both your questions. No i dont have to be rude - but i have to make a real effort NOT to be, so its easier for me to coast along being foul.

And secondly - the first draught of the joke had the line "twee lyrics" but I realised that it might actually be funnier if I mentioned the source so i googled them: Imagine my delight when it was Duff! A comedy goldmine. A slight 30 second effort that i'm sure you agree paid off well in the final work.

silver_tears
Are you seriously that dull that you google things just to make a snide remark? stick out tongue
Invest your time elsewhere yes

Kosta
Whats all this "theres no poin to life, i wanna die. lets all go shoot ourselves" HORSE SHIT!!!! If you wanna die. DO IT! But if u have balls, and dont like the esy way out, put uup, shut up, and fix it. theres alway a way to make thjings better.

BlackC@t
Lianslo thanks, that helps.

It's just I'm tired of people always walking over me!
I'm tried of people thinking I'm some kind of goody-good!
I'm tried of thinking everything's going to be alright but then my life just turns to shit! I want out! mad

Mr Zero
That dull and plenty more besides - for the next 35 minutes.

Mane
hell no! as much as i hate to say it Zero is a comedic genius.

silver_tears
You should seek help erm

Kosta
Sorry for the bad spelling. I is not bright u see!

Mr Zero
If it's any conciliation - I dont think of you that way at ALL.

Lianslo
its Mr Zero...what can you expect? stick out tongue But honestly...I find him kind of comical...if anyone else had said something rude like that i might have been pissed, but since its him, I know i can laugh it off wink

BadKitty
I was going to say that...

BlackC@t
They're Hilary Duff lyrics! that doesn't help at all!

Now Mr Zero why'd you go have to say something like that! you see it's people like you who make life difficult for others now cut it out!

See what I mean! everything just goes to shit!

BadKitty
BC how can people think your a goodie good while you throw rocks at them?

MC Mike
I agree Kosta. What's up with all this suicide bullsh!t? For about a month, I had depression, but then I realized that this was just hindering me living my life. F*ck the people walking over you, go live your life! If everyday at school consists of you being insulted, consult someone. Don't take out a damn knife. What the f**k?

Mane
no expression thanks. that post ruined the prospect of having a boner due to comic masterpieces for about 10 more years.

Kosta
I hate to admit it, but Zeros bluntness and harsh ways of expressing fact are amusing.

Mr Zero
Best you let me take the heat on this - I come pre-hated and have nothing to lose!

Kosta
Not always, but sometimes.

BlackC@t
You guys must think of me as a real bad-ass on KMC.

But to tell you the truth, I'm nothing like that in real life. Actually I'm a pretty nice person compared to others erm

Thanks BK and Mr Zero, that really brightens up my day roll eyes (sarcastic)

BadKitty
laughing out loud I think I'm going to ask you to the prom....um...thread embarrasment

Mr Zero
Blackcat - i'm honestly very sorry your thread has been hijacked and become about me me me... I don't know how that happened?

I promise i will not post here anymore and you can go back to explaining how throwing rocks at people saved you from suicide.

Mane
huh umm...no not really.

BlackC@t
Bk I didn't throw those rocks. I'm more of a goody-good at school. embarrasment

Kosta
Youre not a bad ass. Not by a longshot.

How old are you?

BlackC@t
It's not like my friends through the rocks AT them, they were biking down the river and my friends through them by them to splash them. Then we went down and talked to them and stuff.

BlackC@t
Uh.......fourteen embarrasment

Lianslo
umm....ok.....

Kosta
fourteen. At least u act ur age.

BlackC@t
Act my age? does anybody act thier age? no, everybody is immature and will never see it. I this is about the stones, I DIDN'T THROW THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cauteriZed
laughing out loud

Lydia
u decided not to kill urself becoz u hung out with friends that threw rocks "by people" huh
doesn't take much to make u happy smile

cauteriZed
i yearn for the day when rock throwing removes the debilitating depression i feel inside myself..... rolling on floor laughing

furryman
surely it's bad encouraging your friends to throw rocks at people, who will get physically and emotionally hurt, and have to live their lives everyday with the scars and memory of that event, who should feel suicidal.

cauteriZed
that or you end up hitting them on the head,they die and you go down for murder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.