How do we get Amy Pascal to make more Spider-man films??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Teunis
Only 3 films? My first impression was that 5 films were to be made. Also, I believe that the films are on the same page as the comics, a continuation of stories. Spider-man should not be held back as a trilogy, it should continue as it does in the comic. There are many more villians to choose from and many trials of life that Peter Parker has yet to deal with. Bring on Spider-man 4.... and 5...... and 6.

Amy, you can do it. THIS is what the audience wants.

Mr Zero
How do we get Amy Pascal to make more Spider-man films??

You don't - what you do is give thanks that the movies have a producer thats more interested in producing a quality self contained trilogy rather than milking a franchise for all its worth till the product has turned to crap.

Teunis
Raimi would never let the franchise "turn to crap". I'll always want more.

Mr Parker
Please sony and Raimi have butchered the spiderman franchise to death as it is by buthering the character of spiderman making him into a damn monster with those damn organic webshooters.The true spidey fans dont want to see anymore man-spider movies made which is all we have had so far. mad

Mr Parker
you must be talking about the first 3 rocky films as a quality trilogy then,because sonys spider-man films sure have not produced quality films.only crap and man-spider films
roll eyes (sarcastic)

spider-venom
i agree with mr parker.....these spiderman movies dotn even deserve to bve call spider man they should be called MAN-SPIDER......i am yet to find a director to amke a real spider man movie and not destroy it and make nwxt generations of kids think this spider man is cool....hes not...its crap!

Paola
use this: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t310497.html

CLOSED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.