Being a teacher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endenkton
I am training to be a teacher and I had my first experiences with having classes yesterday.

Basically I was given 8 classes to cover for teachers who were out sick etc.Now most of the classes were fine with the odd mouthy or cheeky student in it.I handled that fine.

But there was this one class I took for Science,the second years who were aged about 14 or so.And they were the cheekiest,nosiest little bastards ever.Threatening them with punishment didnt work,throwing one of them out didnt work.They were just the most misbehaved little brats I ever met mad

Any teachers here who have classes like that?? How do you handle them??

Andre 3000
im a mouthy, cheeky student big grin

Syren
I'm going into training, I have no idea when. I'm still trying to decide which age group erm

But I get that, I am inclined toward middle school age because I don't think I could handle teen angst in high school.

Syren
no expression

You should be so proud.

Zelda Lestat
my teachers make us all stay after school and clean the classroom.that incudes:cleaning the chalk board, sweeeping,dissenfecting desks,vaccuming,and cleaning the windows.on top of that we usually get a few days detention too.

Endenkton
You get to choose the age?? So lucky.We can get between 13-18 year olds sad

Andre 3000
my teacher called me a dumbass

<<Solo>>
Lie to them and say they all have detention, and at the end of class, don't actually give them detention, pretend like you forgot.

Then the fear is still there.

Endenkton
Tried that.I told 2 of them they were to stay behind after class cos I was gonna take them to the principal.They didnt care mad

Syren
Oh no, I mean here our schools are separated into three, ages 5-7/8, then 8/9-11/12, then 12-16, approx. So I don't want to teach the youngest, I would like the classes to have a little more individuality and viewpoint, but I doubt I could handle the teens. So, I'm trying to decide which school I would work at should I qualify.

Crash Overload

<<Solo>>
Man, you had one freaking bad class.

Zelda Lestat
lol. thats funny. once, when the teachers were all out buying therre lunches, me and three of my friends snuck into the staff room and spraypainted then walls with the names of our fave bands.

Endenkton
12-16 would be the toughest I'd say.

Endenkton
LMAO!

Ok if I was a teacher and came back and saw that I would laugh laughing

Zelda Lestat
umm, the heads didnt think it was funny...

<<Solo>>
Lol. That's pretty good.

MC Mike
What I like about our school is teachers give students respect. When that happens, I automatically give respect back. But when a teacher tries to act like he/she is "better", I like to get her/him really, really pissed. big grin

Zelda Lestat
well, technically, you know..the teacher is better.............but that doesnt mean they shouldnt respect you any way..

Syren
*pats head*

I love that you have this wonderful outlook on life stick out tongue

Zelda Lestat
lol.

BlackC@t
If you told them no talking at the start of the period then it's no wonder they played up, us teenagers can't go without talking. What country are you in anyway?

You should say to them 'I don't mind if talk so long as you keep the noise level down, if your good we'll stop fifteen minutes until the end of the period and have a brake.'

Try not to be mean or set too much work. Pretty much, if you don't bother and anoy them then they won't do it to you.

Endenkton
I tried to be nice but they tried to walk all over me.They were just little asses!!!!

Nazgulinthedark
heh heh heh stick out tongue sounds like my old school big grin

i really dont remember what our teachers did to make them behave...hmm, i remember my english teacher would make people sit in the hall, my science teacher did that too, in math, my teacher would make them wright what ever they said, didnt matter how long what ever the said was, a coupel hundred times. she would also make these little treaties with the bad behavers, and if they were quite and didnt say a word with out raiseing their hands for a week, they would get to sit in her swivel chair for a week and the whole class would get candy.

SlipknoT
I've made 6 teachers cry, and one quit

EmSixTeEn
heh, sounds like me at that age, question, did they steal your eraser and throw it around the room, write on the board, ruler baseball? any of those? well, tell me what they do, and ill tell you how to handle it.... i cant believe im helping a teacher....

EmSixTeEn
lol, sounds like me too, my friends i made my spanish teacher almost punch me, we put that man threw hell, and i still got an B+ in his class

Darth Revan
Well I'm not a teacher but I know from my *ahem* "experience" in the public school system that 14 year olds are always the worst. Weird, they invariably mellow out once they hit 15.

Endenkton
LOL no nothing like that.They just wouldnt shut up and pay attention.They kept asking me stupid personal questions,and pretending they didnt have their science books etc mad

EmSixTeEn
mellow out? seems like you didnt get that much experience, they're worse at 15,

Nazgulinthedark
o roll eyes (sarcastic) they were just playing with you cause you were the subsitute
my class did that all the time with the science sub, she was a really slow lady and the guys whould always swap names

EmSixTeEn
ahh, well, start a conversation, try embarresing them in front of the class, but DO NOT single out one person, just the first that talks to you, ask him things like how old is he, has he ever had sex, does he still sleep with his mom, really embarresing things like that,

SlipknoT
at the end of eight grade my spanish teacher was in tears 4 times, I failed that class straight from 6th grade to 8th grade.

Darth Revan
Heh heh, brings back fond memories happy

Most kids at that age are terrible to substitute teachers... It's like a game to them, there's this guy named Mr. Shminke (pronounced "shminky"wink who does a lot of subbing for music classes around here. Everybody who takes band or orchestra in school knows about this man. And the kids who get him as a substitute teacher have little competitions about whose class pissed him off more... My friend's middle school band class wins hands down, he went into his office and cried, and never went back to that school since. laughing out loud

We were so cruel back then no expression

Endenkton
Geez I dont think its appropriate for me to start asking 14 year olds have they had sex eek!

But the embarassing idea may work.

Nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud

there was something like that at my school, with this subsutute teacher named mrs.davis, people would see how much they could annoy her and stuff...she was actually kind of scary because she looked like micheal jackson

Endenkton
LOL laughing

SlipknoT
I say I dont have my books because I'm to lazy to take them out of my backpack.

darkcrown
Go SlipknoT! I've only made two cry and another one screamed and walked out of the room. Never made one quit though erm

EmSixTeEn
ahh, the old name switch, i hade a good multiple, they changed ever time , some of mine for the retarded teachers were hugh jas, Joe M. Ma (joe mamma) and fore the smart teachers actual names, but odd last names, like Steven Mcsmittyjew (some of them werent that smart) but always have an attendance sheet

im giving info to the enemy, NO! thats treason! i shall not say anymore

SlipknoT
I called her a fatass muffdiver. but it was just me that made her quit, I had help from a few of my friend

darkcrown
you still have done more than i have. blue_bandana

SlipknoT
I tryed to light her desk of fire with a bunson burner

Nazgulinthedark
all my 2nd grade teacher did was scream
if people just touched the slighest nerve on her, she would just go out in the hall and scream, and the 8th graders on the far wing could hear her

darkcrown
laughing

Nazgulinthedark
some guys in my science class but part of their disected starfish in my teachers lunch box erm

darkcrown
Whats the meanest thing you've done to a teacher? Mine would be walking into her room during 0 hour when she wasn't there and dumping a box of worms all over her desk. I heard shreiks from the other side of the school. stick out tongue

D-Double
I personally would beat the sh*t out of them. That's why I can't be a full time teacher. You are much braver than I am. Good luck.

EmSixTeEn
heh, i did that once, almost spilled some chemicals, didnt know what they were so im glad i didnt spill em, it would have been an explosion.....anyway, let me list what ive done to some of the sub teachers this year, since september

lets see:

hiit the gym teacher in the balls with a soccer ball
threw a n eraser at the teachers face, she had a white line all across her face
stole my math teachers phone and called his girfriend, which, to tell the truth sounded hot (the guy was twenty something)

threw some chocholate milk at the chalk board

light a cig and stuck it in his breifcase

classic spitballs

dressed up in all black and put on a ski mask, (the guy was a retired cop) and took out a rubber (but realistic) knife during his lunch break, kept running into the room screaming, trashed it, and ran out before getting caught

thats all i can think of for now, but ill update it when more comes to me

SlipknoT
I wouldnt do that, we have numbers.

Endenkton
LOL thanks wink

Your only part time then?

Nazgulinthedark
i punched my pe teacher one time cause he was being an @ss as usual to me

EmSixTeEn
numbers?

darkcrown
eek! you did that too?

darkcrown
wow, thats so cold hearted no expression

SlipknoT
there are more of us then there are of him

EmSixTeEn
lol, ever play punch for punch and bare knuckle boxing with your gym teacher? (this was after school, not during) got my ass kicked, but hurt him too

SlipknoT
I bet I could have taken your gym teacher, how big was he?

D-Double
Man, I taught a summer course and the students were such little sh*ts the first couple of days that I could have taken them all on at the same time. Teachers have restraint, like you wouldn't believe. I dare you to f*ck with a teacher after they don't teach you any more.

darkcrown
mine's a former wrestler. erm

EmSixTeEn
yes, i was the only one that had the balls to do all of those, but my friends thought up the plan, i hid something in each of my friends bags (gloves, mask, shirt, pants, knife) then threw all of the shit outside the window when i was done, and got back to lunch in time to finish my pudding smile pudding is what i usually eat for lunch, nothing else, easy to eat, fast to eat, and YUMMY!

SlipknoT
but I'm bigger then all my teachers

D-Double
I just taught an animation summer course for sixth graders. Pure hell, until I yelled so loud, I hurt my own ears.

EmSixTeEn
he was like 6 foot 5 and 230 pounds. and i was 15, i think i couldve take him now, but, he got fired, he was caught stealing shit from the teachers lounge, and broke the candy machine cause it stole his dollar

darkcrown
I love pudding! droolio

Ryan10000000000
teachers are evil

SlipknoT
I'd have a fighting chance

Endenkton
evil face

darkcrown
I did that once and got away scot free. no expression

*police sirens in background* DAMN! mad

EmSixTeEn
i found out that teachers feed off your fear, no fear, no feed, you drive tehm crazy and teach THEM a lesson....

D-Double
Some times it's not all about size. It's the rage that wells up in the pit of your soul. Only the type of rage that is produced from some punk pushing your buttons, when you're trying to expand their mind.

SlipknoT
they'll leave you alone is you stand your ground and dont back down

EmSixTeEn
yes, size isnt everything, though it does help, thats why i use my mind to fight mostly, i taken out kids that were twice my weight, by planning things out, and if that fails, you make friends with the toughest people you can find just for backup.... you dont ***** around just to get your friends to do all the work, thats only if all else fails...

darkcrown
The first time I made a teacher back away was in second grade when I threatened to jump her. big grin

Nazgulinthedark
well, its not like i try to annoy my teachers

darkcrown
Oh, nevermind then stick out tongue

SlipknoT
I've never lost any of the fights I've been in, but there is this kid thats an ass and I think I might fight him and he's tall but really skinny.

EmSixTeEn
how many fights have you actually been in? i mean, you must be looking for trouble, which is what usually what the dumbasses i fight are looking for, soon enough, your gonna lose, badly

D-Double
Ha!! laughing

Any teacher that would back down from a second grader doesn't need to be a teacher.

darkcrown
I got a 350 pound black chick on my side so I'm good to go! But seriously, I have a lot of huge friends. no expression

SlipknoT
I've only been in 5 but I only started 1.

D-Double
Neither have I. That's why I can't be a teacher. It'd be too hard to restrain myself.

darkcrown
12 and I started 0. Me and my friends lost 2. sad

EmSixTeEn
wow, a 350 pound black girl..... i dont want to start a fight with you, unless of course you call me a gay internet wankster again, then i might be forced to..

darkcrown
She might hit 400 soon. erm She eats a whole pizza in 7th hour every week. sad

EmSixTeEn
i havent lost one yet, cause i have ties with almost every person in my school, i can get help anywhere, even that gym teacher, he doesnt live far from the school, so if i even come close to losing in school, i will win eventually

funny thing though, we have our own place where fights go down, "the forbidden hallway" as we call it, when theres a fight, we pass a note during class, so its kinda like our own arena

D-Double
Damn! blink

SlipknoT
I ate a whole pizza today................ no expression

EmSixTeEn
thats not gonna be good for you or her, cause if she gets sick, your defenceless, so make her join slim fast!

darkcrown
thumb up

darkcrown
She picks off the peperoni and will sometimes give me a slice sad

SlipknoT
gee she sounds nice no expression

darkcrown
She is nice.... to her friends at least. She just smells bad. Thats all. erm

EmSixTeEn
yeah, that will save her! keep doing that! shell be slim in no time!!!!

on a serious note, you should really tell her about her problem, try and help her out... and if she gets pissed, RUN BEFORE GODZILLA EATS YOU!

lol, im just kidding,

raven guardia almost kicked my ass just now.. now i cant go back to teh sisterhood!

darkcrown
Don't worry about that freeze dried bitc.h. She can burn in hell. erm I hate her! mad

EmSixTeEn
hey, she was nice to me before, i guess it was my fault, and yet, i have an urge to pimp slap everyone in the sisterhoood...

SlipknoT
why do you hate her

darkcrown
...then do it. mad

darkcrown
Cause she's always sticking up for people who I get in fights with claiming that they are her friends when in truth, nobody likes ths ****! mad She's always in my face when I'm arguing with people like a minion from a video game who just wont die and they're not a challenge to make fun of. They're just annoying and I wish she would just burn in hell!
mad

EmSixTeEn
*pimp slaps dc* *does teh same fro rob raven guardia, and everyone else that posted there besides me*

darkcrown
roll eyes (sarcastic) gee, thanks

SlipknoT
you should make peace with her

darkcrown
hell no. no expression good night

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.