My Live Journal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ForgivingBeauty
I just wanted to start a live journal... smile

Today..

Me and my cousin went shopping today because shes going to Disneyworld for the first time smile ..I wish I was going but its during school sad ..I have a crush on this one guy and he was my friend but now we never talk.. embarrasment ...I sometimes feel the urge to make him jealous... embarrasment ...so I do...it makes him feel weird..but sometimes he doesn't even notice...I understand body language and expessically his....if a guy is attracted to you his eyebrow will raise and his puple will enlarge...anyway..we don't talk anymore..I really miss him though...we have alot in common..well good day everyone! Start ur opinions eek! big grin

- Adrianna cool

carnival_junkie
you know... they make really cool sites that... um... provide online blog space...

such as livejournal, greatestjournal, blogspot, xanga... etc...

ForgivingBeauty
I know....I m just wanted to do it herebig grin

carnival_junkie
My one comment.
You like this guy, you used to be best friends... but now you dont talk...

What the fu.ck happened between you two? If it's something trivial then by god go after the bastard.

ForgivingBeauty
I know...lol..he had a gf...and my friend used to like him too..and she told me that he found out and never spoke to her...but they talk now...what should i do...hes now single! My friends tell me he likes me...I ve never had a bf and I m way to shy to ask him myself...my friends are also friends with him

JKozzy
www.livejournal.com

Click on register ffs.

carnival_junkie
GO THE FU.CK AFTER HIM.

If I hadnt ever mentioned my crush on my friend I wouldnt be as happy as I am now. <3 Micah.

ForgivingBeauty
Ohh..ok..like I know I should go after him..but like how..is the point I m trying to makeroll eyes (sarcastic)

carnival_junkie
Just tell him...

We've been friends for a long time... and I really care about you...
You've been there for me even when I didnt deserve it... And I feel very close to you...
And I was wondering if you'd like to go out...

may sound corny, but it worked for me.

§pearhead
um...notice how this isn't live journal? erm

JKozzy
I do, I do! eek!

I quoth myself:

lil bitchiness
I have a major problem with livejurnals. Like why would you want to put something that has happened to you on the internet....every day....

But i guess whoever sits around and reads it is even sadder than the person who writes it.

ForgivingBeauty
No.I m not sad..I actually have a great life...I just feel like expressing myself....is that a problem?mad....

carnival_junkie
Children, children.
Calm yourselves...

I'm not that fond of online blogs either, though, simply because... people who actually read the blogs... only get to know... "blog you" not... "you"...

yeah okay...

silver_tears
I use mine after extremely bad days to vent happy

ForgivingBeauty
Well...today..

I just got back from school...I have like really bad asthma and we had to run three laps around the biggest lap feild ever...eek!...I m so tired!
My gardes are okay right now but I could do better..Another guy I like sat right next to me while I was working on my project with my partener while he was waiting to use the computer...he got real close and put his arm on my chair like he was wrapping me around his arm..love...laughing...My so called guy friend who I liked is a jerk:nerd:...my friends say he likes me and stuff but he goes over board with trying to make me jealous..what a jerk....anyway...
Have a great day!big grin

JKozzy
..someone close... this isn't a livejournal. This is no blog. This doesn't belong here.

www.livejournal.com - Register here!

www.livejournal.com/~jkoz - Mine!

ForgivingBeauty
man...leave me alone...okay....I can do whatever I want too....I don't feel like going onto a joruanl thingy....if you didnt;t care so much about me jouran;;..then why the FU*K are you FUC*ing reading it!

carnival_junkie
calm it on down...

no matter what you type to jkozzy it wont make a difference.

JKozzy
Welcome to the internet. yes

Sun Ce
why don't jkozzy just use the ignore button no expression dumbass

carnival_junkie
because they're like me and get annoyed at the smallest of things...

Sun Ce
yeah okay grammer, but still he could just use the ignore button, and make this thread go bye bye happy

carnival_junkie
GRAMMAR.

Sun Ce
no expression

JKozzy
laughing out loud

Sun Ce
yeah whatever laughing out loud, who cares abotu grammAr!!!! laughing out loud, stop making fun of me sad stick out tongue

carnival_junkie
i'm not making fun of you.
i'm simply correcting grammar and spelling errors. disgust

MarioX
This is pathetic.... I want my two minutes of my life back; nobody cares about your personal life on here. So get a livejournal and save us from your stupidity. See the sig, this time Im not kidding

Mighty Yoda
whats your problem

ForgivingBeauty
I know really....fine I ll stop writing here..It was helping me..but..whatever...then why do you come here and read my journal if you don't care....

§pearhead
of course, the question "why did you decide the otf was a good place for your 'live journal' " is bound to come up...

carnival_junkie
no problem.
simply the fact that no one really cares about everyone else's personal problems...
if they want to start a live journal... then... do it on fu.cking Live Journal...

it's simple.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.