KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » My Live Journal

My Live Journal
Started by: Antoinette

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Antoinette
Touched by Brazils Love

Love My Live Journal

I just wanted to start a live journal... smile

Today..

Me and my cousin went shopping today because shes going to Disneyworld for the first time smile ..I wish I was going but its during school sad ..I have a crush on this one guy and he was my friend but now we never talk.. embarrasment ...I sometimes feel the urge to make him jealous... embarrasment ...so I do...it makes him feel weird..but sometimes he doesn't even notice...I understand body language and expessically his....if a guy is attracted to you his eyebrow will raise and his puple will enlarge...anyway..we don't talk anymore..I really miss him though...we have alot in common..well good day everyone! Start ur opinions eek! big grin

- Adrianna cool

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:22 PM
Antoinette is currently offline Click here to Send Antoinette a Private Message Find more posts by Antoinette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnival_junkie
God

Re: My Live Journal

you know... they make really cool sites that... um... provide online blog space...

such as livejournal, greatestjournal, blogspot, xanga... etc...

I have no speech, no name. I live in the action of death, blood cry and the penetrating wound. I am destruction. Absolute and alone.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:25 PM
carnival_junkie is currently offline Click here to Send carnival_junkie a Private Message Find more posts by carnival_junkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Antoinette
Touched by Brazils Love

I know....I m just wanted to do it herebig grin

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:33 PM
Antoinette is currently offline Click here to Send Antoinette a Private Message Find more posts by Antoinette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnival_junkie
God

My one comment.
You like this guy, you used to be best friends... but now you dont talk...

What the fu.ck happened between you two? If it's something trivial then by god go after the bastard.

I have no speech, no name. I live in the action of death, blood cry and the penetrating wound. I am destruction. Absolute and alone.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:34 PM
carnival_junkie is currently offline Click here to Send carnival_junkie a Private Message Find more posts by carnival_junkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Antoinette
Touched by Brazils Love

I know...lol..he had a gf...and my friend used to like him too..and she told me that he found out and never spoke to her...but they talk now...what should i do...hes now single! My friends tell me he likes me...I ve never had a bf and I m way to shy to ask him myself...my friends are also friends with him

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:49 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

www.livejournal.com

Click on register ffs.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:52 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnival_junkie
God

quote:
Originally posted by ForgivingBeauty
I know...lol..he had a gf...and my friend used to like him too..and she told me that he found out and never spoke to her...but they talk now...what should i do...hes now single! My friends tell me he likes me...I ve never had a bf and I m way to shy to ask him myself...my friends are also friends with him

GO THE FU.CK AFTER HIM.

If I hadnt ever mentioned my crush on my friend I wouldnt be as happy as I am now. <3 Micah.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:53 PM
Antoinette
Touched by Brazils Love

Ohh..ok..like I know I should go after him..but like how..is the point I m trying to makeroll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:56 PM
carnival_junkie
God

quote:
Ohh..ok..like I know I should go after him..but like how..is the point I m trying to makeroll eyes (sarcastic)

Just tell him...

We've been friends for a long time... [if that be the case] and I really care about you...
You've been there for me even when I didnt deserve it... And I feel very close to you...
And I was wondering if you'd like to go out...

may sound corny, but it worked for me.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:58 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

um...notice how this isn't live journal? erm

I'm a signature!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 10:01 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by §pearhead
um...notice how this isn't live journal? erm
I do, I do! eek!

I quoth myself:
quote:
Originally posted by JKozzy
www.livejournal.com

Click on register ffs.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 10:08 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I have a major problem with livejurnals. Like why would you want to put something that has happened to you on the internet....every day....

But i guess whoever sits around and reads it is even sadder than the person who writes it.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 10:42 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Antoinette
Touched by Brazils Love

No.I m not sad..I actually have a great life...I just feel like expressing myself....is that a problem?mad....

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 08:43 PM
carnival_junkie
God

quote:
No.I m not sad..I actually have a great life...I just feel like expressing myself....is that a problem?mad....

Children, children.
Calm yourselves...

I'm not that fond of online blogs either, though, simply because... people who actually read the blogs... only get to know... "blog you" not... "you"...

yeah okay...

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 08:45 PM
silver_tears

I use mine after extremely bad days to vent happy

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 08:46 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Antoinette
Touched by Brazils Love

Well...today..

I just got back from school...I have like really bad asthma and we had to run three laps around the biggest lap feild ever...eek!...I m so tired!
My gardes are okay right now but I could do better..Another guy I like sat right next to me while I was working on my project with my partener while he was waiting to use the computer...he got real close and put his arm on my chair like he was wrapping me around his arm..love...laughing...My so called guy friend who I liked is a jerk:nerd:...my friends say he likes me and stuff but he goes over board with trying to make me jealous..what a jerk....anyway...
Have a great day!big grin

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 08:50 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

..someone close... this isn't a livejournal. This is no blog. This doesn't belong here.

www.livejournal.com - Register here!

www.livejournal.com/~jkoz - Mine!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 09:05 PM
Antoinette
Touched by Brazils Love

man...leave me alone...okay....I can do whatever I want too....I don't feel like going onto a joruanl thingy....if you didnt;t care so much about me jouran;;..then why the FU*K are you FUC*ing reading it!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 09:09 PM
carnival_junkie
God

quote:
man...leave me alone...okay....I can do whatever I want too....I don't feel like going onto a joruanl thingy....if you didnt;t care so much about me jouran;;..then why the FU*K are you FUC*ing reading it!

calm it on down...

no matter what you type to jkozzy it wont make a difference.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 09:33 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Welcome to the internet. yes

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 09:35 PM