Favorite song to "get down" to?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SweetNsouR
Okay, the date is set and you think there's a chance you could be gettin' lucky tonight. Hell, now it's time to pull out all the tricks. ... You have the perfect date planned and your game on point .. but, hmmm, what song are you going to use as the finishing touch? So let's have it ... what song works best for you when between the sheets? Or what's proven to get that girl or guy in the mood? Everyone divulge their secret love jam!
I don't know about you guys, but for me its definitely Janet Jackson's " i dont wanna stop just bcuz"

Baylin
Yeah that song gets me down too! stick out tongue

Ego Failure
Dang, sweet -- nice "gettin down" song selection .. you can never go wrong with Janet. wink That being said, when I need to create magic in the bedroom, Maxwell never lets me down ..

SweetNsouR
so u have gotten some to maxwell b4? i wonder which girl is soulful enuff for that...must be gorgeous tho

Ego Failure
You're right -- she's beyond fine. .. And well, not every girl is worth the Maxwell collection. wink Whew, but I'd spend the his greatest hits with this girlie.

SweetNsouR
i think if u really wanna be pimp, u have to make a mix cd with all the sexy "get yo freak on" songs...

VallejoKid707
"Back at One"- Brian McKnight.

Ego Failure
Brian McKnight's the man -- but "Back at One" seems more like a lovey, dovey cuddle song. Hell, "One Last Cry" even makes me shed a tear. wink

But if you're gettin' your freak on .. "Anywhere" by 112 is the shiznitz.

VallejoKid707
The best song for getting your freak on is "Hyphy" or "Tipsy"

SweetNsouR
tipsy? ru kidding me...that song aint good for shyt, let alone getting yo freak on to

DeNiro
well my favorite song to grind and make out to is get low get low and then i like big butts by umm i forget but if i was going to have sex while having sex i would prolly want the song ummm u guys know it it goes something like YOU AND ME BABY AINT NOTHING BUT MAMMALS SO LETS DO IT LIKE THEY DO ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNLE

Ego Failure
Damn, fellas .. I'm seeing a lot of weak game on this forum. Hmm, maybe we should set up a "Keep your game tyte" workshop? Nothin' but mammals? Haha, you'd be laughed out the bedroom ..

(Trust me, I've been there wink)

DeNiro
Its a joke come on u honestly think that the true american pretty boy "reffer to sig" Would do that

SweetNsouR
yes

Ego Failure
Haha, I know you were messin' man .. I just ran with it.

Thanks for the assist wink

DeNiro
nooooo stick out tongue

Ego Failure
Man, I'm seeing a fine lady next weekend .. I was hoping for more help than this .. does anyone have any actual applicable advice?

SweetNsouR
u should take her to see "Starsky and Hutch" then take her back home and let the true lover come out... dont get down...be slow...the next night get buck wild

DeNiro
here is our motto at my school if u dont make a move the first night u r clssy if u dont make a move the second night u are a gentlemen if u dont make a move the thrid time ur GAY. But ne way I just say this go to the movies or sumthing thien bring her home kinda early like 11 and then just give her a nice kiss on the lips not making out a kiss for at least 10 seconds then the next night i always got somethin way better big grin

SweetNsouR
amature

DeNiro
hey just because u look like u came off the run way doesnt mean that girls not as pretty as u fall for that stick out tongue

Actully Im pretty smooth

SweetNsouR
awww i didnt mean it like that..... lol. big grin

Ego Failure
She is pretty dope, huh?

Ugh, way out of my league, though ..

Maybe the two of us combined can net her, eh? wink

SweetNsouR
im sure ur smooth as hell, u and ego failure r pimp daddy macks... gruesome twosome...

Ego Failure
You are, dude .. you got Sweets to drop her attitude and smile like a 5-year old awaiting a Snickers Bar wink

*High Five*

SweetNsouR
kiss my ass

Ego Failure
It's true.

Dogbert
laughing out loud That was funny, I dunno why, but that made me laugh... messed

DeNiro
Told U i am smooth but dude have u seen sweets pic she is a angle on earth no joke

SweetNsouR
is the snickers a symbol for a piece of shyt?

Ego Failure
I think I have .. you got a link? Or could you post her pic here?

SweetNsouR
thanks gary.... what do u think of that ego failure????? huhuh? rolling on floor laughing

SweetNsouR
dont post

Ego Failure
Ignore her, please.

*High Five*

DeNiro
dont post well ne way dotn call me Gary For the love of god its D stick out tongue

and about Ego I think hes a cool guy made a good impression and his a newbie most newbies dont come out and post like a normal poster for about 3 months or 4. But ne way I dont got a pic of Sweets but I got a pic of Me stick out tongue cause im sure u want to see that laughing out loud

§pearhead
stick out tongue what a load of bull about the 3-4 months, i havent been here for 3 full months look at me roll eyes (sarcastic)

DeNiro
yea but u just have no life and post all day stick out tongue HAHAH jk

but seriously look at stink he didnt post for the longest ass time the all of a sudden he had more posts then me

§pearhead
nah D, you're partly right. laughing out loud no offense taken at all.

Dogbert

§pearhead
messed i dont even try and post that often...

DeNiro
U and Irene can be twins stick out tongue I didnt start posting till like middle of july cause i argued alot and i thought there was a limit of ten posts a day for some reason dont ask me why i thought that

§pearhead
odd...and shut it laughing out loud you got most threads at KMC so you're not exactly in decent shape yourself...seriuosly though, maybe youre right

SweetNsouR
ill post my own pic up... and no im not nude... i have that nice lil g-string covering me

DeNiro
O GOD sick *barf* laughing out loud

I didnt even know I had that many I knew it was alot though

§pearhead
messed im scarred for life now.

DeNiro
Thats a big *****

LeAtHerRFace
"lets get down"... nvm

beastnpyro
bheyonces babyboy (most chics here luv that song)

SweetNsouR
i h8 that song, its not even romantic

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
I wanna,
li-li-li-lick you from yo' head to yo' toesAnd I wanna, move from the bed
down to the down to the to the flo'Then I wanna, ahh ahh - you make it so good I don't wanna leave But I gotta, kn-kn-kn-know what-what's your fan-ta-ta-sy
ludacris whats ya fantasy... lmfao

lil bitchiness
Song...

'Closer' by Nine Inch Nails

Id like to dedicate this song to Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt and John Cusack....smokin'

total metalhead
honestly...nothing. i cant concentrate with music on no2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.