Mister Sinister Versus Juggernaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

uQifg2WV
I'm saying stand off. I'm not sure either could hurt the other.

Nataku8188
Uh, if sinister can manage to get Jugg's helmet off, he's got it. Odds are very much against it though because of juggernaut's forcefield.

eleveninches
I voted for clifford. hed kick ass

Nathaniel Grey
Hm. Difficult call. My vote is leaning towards Mr. Sinister. He's virtually indestructable. No matter how many times you try and " destroy " him physically he just puts himself together again. ( Much like the T-1000, he. ) And this battle would come down to strategy and cunning -- two things that Juggernaut just doesn't really employ in his day to day activities. I mean -- if you could pick up a building and smash someone -- would you use any cunning?

norrin radd

Nataku8188
Uh dude... sinister is a VERY powerful telekenetic... he was destroying madeline pryors memories with his telepathy and can throw big ass rocks around... X-Uncanny X-men issue 243.

The rocks he moved were about as big as he was, and this was from the rubble of the X-mansion which he had just blown up.

norrin radd

Swanky-Tuna
I guess the question is... Would it be harder to lift a man sized rock or Juggernaut's helmet?

Arsenal
I had to give this one to Clifford the big red dog. I mean look at the size of him! Plus kids seem to be mesmerized by him and they'd aid him in the fight. Plus Cliffy would take advantage of Juggy's inner child and kid-sized brain and make him do things against his will. Sinister's invincibility is nothing against him because Cliffy could eat him and if he still wasn't dead Cliffy would digest him and shit him out. If he STILL wasn't dead flies would come and eat up the rest.

Swanky-Tuna
Just for the record, I voted for Clifford too.

Maelstrom
Well i voted for Mr. Sinister my all time fav. baddie. But clifford would just hump the Juggernaut to death, 'nuff said.
Are we all reading X-men "the end" where Mr. Sinister has just killed Cable, X-force, and Apocolypse.

uQifg2WV
Dude, Clifford wasn't one of the choices. Only on the poll. Man you are all so immature.

crazyspinz
hes immature???

you did put clifford the dog in this poll.....

spyrokinesi35
word up, word up word up word up and you knooooww whoaaah whoaaah woaaaah woaaah. clifford kicks ass

manjaro
well, the gneral consesus seems to be leaning towards clifford

uQifg2WV
Fine, clifford wins.

Nataku8188
Damn him and his massive penis.

uQifg2WV
kills you everytime huh?

Arsenal
Yeah Cliffy and his massive penis is unstoppable

uQifg2WV
only you and nataku would know, right.

Arsenal
Show me the money

JuggernautFan
this thread went all to hell.....

Nataku8188
Because of clifford.

Tron
If Sinister can get his helmet off (or gets one of his lackeys to do it), then he could pretty easily jumble Juggernaut's brain from there.

Eternal Idol
I agree that if Sinister could remove Juggernaut's helmet, he win via telepathy. However, I'm not sure if he's physically or telekinetically able to remove the helmet in the first place.

Wei Phoenix
Yeah if Sinister could then he would win but he can't get it off.

KingD19
The fight would more than likely be a tie, Jugg's can't permanently hurt Sinister, and Sinister can't get in Jugg's head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.