KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mister Sinister Versus Juggernaught

Who would win
This poll is closed.
Sinister 6 37.50%
Juggernaught 4 25.00%
Clifford The Big Red Dog 6 37.50%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mister Sinister Versus Juggernaught
Started by: uQifg2WV

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
uQifg2WV
The Beginning and the End

Mister Sinister Versus Juggernaught

I'm saying stand off. I'm not sure either could hurt the other.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 03:33 AM
uQifg2WV is currently offline Click here to Send uQifg2WV a Private Message Find more posts by uQifg2WV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Uh, if sinister can manage to get Jugg's helmet off, he's got it. Odds are very much against it though because of juggernaut's forcefield.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 03:39 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I voted for clifford. hed kick ass

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 09:39 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nathaniel Grey
THE MAN CALLED CABLE

Hm. Difficult call. My vote is leaning towards Mr. Sinister. He's virtually indestructable. No matter how many times you try and " destroy " him physically he just puts himself together again. ( Much like the T-1000, he. ) And this battle would come down to strategy and cunning -- two things that Juggernaut just doesn't really employ in his day to day activities. I mean -- if you could pick up a building and smash someone -- would you use any cunning?

"I want to save the world and I have the power to do it." -- Cable.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 07:01 PM
Nathaniel Grey is currently offline Click here to Send Nathaniel Grey a Private Message Find more posts by Nathaniel Grey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

juggernaugh, itīs like nakatu said if sinister is able to take his helmet, then is gone. but iīm not seeing him doing that, first he is not a very powerful telekinetic, second juggs as a force field. my vote goes to juggernaugh.

Last edited by Loot on Oct 21st, 2004 at 07:07 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 07:05 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Uh dude... sinister is a VERY powerful telekenetic... he was destroying madeline pryors memories with his telepathy and can throw big ass rocks around... X-Uncanny X-men issue 243.

The rocks he moved were about as big as he was, and this was from the rubble of the X-mansion which he had just blown up.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 07:35 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

humm i just read in the classicmarvel the link you gave that his TK was poor (we can never trsut that links 100%, i should know better). and by the way the rock thing isnīt that much impressive, now cable is a excelent TK

Last edited by Loot on Oct 21st, 2004 at 08:01 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 07:58 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I guess the question is... Would it be harder to lift a man sized rock or Juggernaut's helmet?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 07:58 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

I had to give this one to Clifford the big red dog. I mean look at the size of him! Plus kids seem to be mesmerized by him and they'd aid him in the fight. Plus Cliffy would take advantage of Juggy's inner child and kid-sized brain and make him do things against his will. Sinister's invincibility is nothing against him because Cliffy could eat him and if he still wasn't dead Cliffy would digest him and shit him out. If he STILL wasn't dead flies would come and eat up the rest.

Last edited by Arsenal on Oct 21st, 2004 at 08:15 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 08:09 PM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Just for the record, I voted for Clifford too.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 08:12 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Well i voted for Mr. Sinister my all time fav. baddie. But clifford would just hump the Juggernaut to death, 'nuff said.
Are we all reading X-men "the end" where Mr. Sinister has just killed Cable, X-force, and Apocolypse.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 08:46 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uQifg2WV

Dude, Clifford wasn't one of the choices. Only on the poll. Man you are all so immature.

Benighted.
Exhaling the wail of black widowhood's toll
Waxing eternal night entered Her soul

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 09:00 PM
uQifg2WV is currently offline Click here to Send uQifg2WV a Private Message Find more posts by uQifg2WV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

hes immature???

you did put clifford the dog in this poll.....

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 09:54 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

word up, word up word up word up and you knooooww whoaaah whoaaah woaaaah woaaah. clifford kicks ass

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 12:47 AM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

well, the gneral consesus seems to be leaning towards clifford

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 01:55 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uQifg2WV

Fine, clifford wins.

Benighted.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 02:28 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Damn him and his massive penis.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:10 AM
uQifg2WV

kills you everytime huh?

Benighted.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:11 AM
Arsenal

Yeah Cliffy and his massive penis is unstoppable

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:13 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uQifg2WV

only you and nataku would know, right.

Benighted.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:32 AM