Wolverine vs. Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Wolverine - The Bear-dog
or
Sabertooth - The lion dinosaur
Saber is way more nuts than wolvie, stronger and faster.
Wolvie is the better fighter

Nataku8188
It goes both ways, sometimes sabes knocks wolvie around, sometimes wolvie knocks sabes around. Wolvie usualy wins because hes the heart of marvel (Spider-man is the soul) but in reality, the sabes is more then a match for wolverine.

Maelstrom
He doesn't even out gun Wolvie. Wolvie has the adamantium claws and bones.
Plus i sight Alexander the Great, tutored by Aristotle at 13 who devised a way to beat an overpowering army that surrounded you. At least that is the outcome or results of his left flank-right insertion method.
He defeated armies way bigger than his own.

lightaxe
y0 sabretooth has adamantium stuff too, plus hes stronger and what not.

SnakeEyes
Wolverine would win. He can better control his animalistic side, thus is a better fighter, and is smarter.

Nataku8188
That doesn't make him a better fighter. Actually, a domesticated dog who uses his brain more then a rabid dog is actually a WORSE fighter because the rabid dog uses instinct. Sabretooth is just a bigger more animalistic Wolvie, Wolvie is smaller and has longer claws.

I say sabretooth, I mean, they've been around the same amount of time (Go read origins) and Sabretooth's new adamantium more then puts him in Wolverine's league... plus in the newer comics he's even more calculating then before.

Silver_Blaze
They'd like make Wolvie win even though i'd want Sabertooth to win myself and he should in my mind >=/

SnakeEyes
What i mean by that making him a better fighter is that when he was trained to be a Samurai, he was taught to fight with just as much intensity as before, without losing control. Granted he does lose control every now and then when he enters a berserker rage, and then the enemy is in even more trouble. In most of the battles i have read between them, wolvie usually wins. Experience is in wolverine's favor, and so is agility. Although sabretooth does have advantages, i still see wolverine winning...

Nataku8188
Sabretooth has as much EXP as wolverine does buddy. They are the same age, they grew up together. Read origins. Agility only matters if you can kill your opponent before they can land a hit, but Sabretooth can heal his wounds up and only needs to get one hand on Wolvie to inflict heavy damage. I mean, really, Sabes isn't slow at all, he's just not quite as fast as the tiny cajun

Tron
When did Wolverine become a Cajun? You are aware that Cajuns aren't from anywhere near Canada right?erm

Nataku8188
I like to call him cajun instead of canuck. I find it funny.

Cajuns are the french's third cousins, on their mom's side. wink

AfricanLion
Wolvie takes him, I think. That's what being a wolverine is all about, right? I mean, that's why he's called Wolverine?

Because he takes on anything, no matter how big, or how strong, because he is tough enough. I also agree with him controlling his anger and channeling his energy into his fighting will give him an edge.

Did Sabretooth ever receive any martial arts training? Or does he just rely on his instinct, cunning and aggression?

I think focus and determination should see Wolvie through. rock

Havoc470
it depends on which sabretooth, the regular sabretooth with no adamantium in him at all and a superior healing factor is the one i'm thinking of, and if so he never had c.i.a training, most of the fights with that sabretooth (or any i think) end in wolverine throwing him off somewhere or the fight being broken up

but yeah, the original sabretooth is completely savage, he had no type of training, but was just used as a dog to sick on any target, sabretooth is considered a poor man's wolverine

Havoc470
i think you're just trying to play it off lol

j/k

norrin radd
it can go either way, but if this was a final fight, wolverine takes it.

Linkalicious
does anyone know more about Sabretooth getting adamantium grafted to him?

I've heard a lot about that recently, but I've never really been able to find much information on it.

Havoc470
well, ultimate sabretooth has adamantium in him, but the original one had the gift of adamantium from apocalypse, but there was a battle between him and wolvie to become one of the horsemen, wolvie won, so apocalypse switched the adamantium from sabretooth to wolvie

as for the new sabretooth solo, i dont know if he's got adamantium in him somehow

Tron
Yeah he does, once again. I think he had the new Weapon X program to thank for it, I could be wrong though. I do know he has it though.

Havoc470
cool, i wonder if wolvie's gonna appear anytime soon? i mean he's everywhere: secret war, ultimate spiderman, ultimate xmen, UXM, xmen unlimietd, wolverine solo, ultimate nightmare, and im pretty sure im missing some heheh

he'll probably face sabretooth in his solo eventually, millar better keep his promise

SnakeEyes
i still say Wolvie

lightaxe
That aint sabretooth "buddy' thats Dog. I dont think they are the same person, If they were Dog wouldn't have got beat down as bad as he did.

SnakeEyes
yes

crazyspinz
hes rite, dog is just some dude.

and wolvie wins. even if he starts too loose, ill back him up, we canadians stick together

Tron
I thought Sabertooth was Canadian too.no expression

MERCILOUS
REALLY?! Like magnets? Or do Canadians produce some sort of adhesive sweat?

Anyway, I think Sabes is far more trained than you're giving him credit for.

Quick Freeze
actually Cajuns orinate in a region called Acadia located in Canada and then immigrated to Louisiana

long pig
ive got conflicting stories on sabertooths strength level...some say a lil above average some say totally average...basically same as wolvie...
dog isnt sabertooth i understand why you think so..in flashbacks sabertooths dad called him dog...maybe your right...its no confirmed tho
i love sabertooth i mean...the dude needs to kill shit! he puts a mask on and commits murders like the hillside strangler for no reason! thats badassssss!
wolvie wins 3 outta 5 tho...cuz his experience as a ninja/sam/CIA/whateverelsethatcanfitintohishistory

side thought...ive seen real wolverines take on a pack of wolves for their kill..and the wolves flee..them things can smack around a bear...i wanna pet wolverine

Cosmo Kramer
Sabertooth really doesnt need to bother Logan anymore now that hes finally kicked his ass a couple of times ths year. Besides the govt. is allowing him to murder whoever he wants until his license to kill expires so why would he bother trying to take out someone with a healing factor? If I were Sabertooth though I would be pretty upset too.

srankmissingnin
Nataku8188 seems to think that Dog in the Orgin comics is Sabretooth but anyone who has read the comic should know he isn't... the claw scars on the face should give that away. Sabretooth is stronger (he has taken down Rogue with Physical damage) but dispite what was said in there first few fights Wolverine has all the other advantages.

I seem to recall an older Uncanny X-men where Wolverine beat Sabretooth with out his healing factor (Logan that is).

HotShot2387
wait.... i always thought dog was sabretooth, why would they throw some random guy in, if i remember right dog had superhuman strengh (punching wolverine through i wall i think) Im pretty much making this entire next part up but didnt logan not have a healing power either, wait no something was up with his hands, wait that was his claws so the healing of that could have been natural. so, both of them were devoloping their mutations and didnt have healing power yet.....yea

srankmissingnin
Mutant powers develop during puberty and yeah Wolverine had a healing factor.

talon00x
Based on these two characters there isnt much debating we can do to decide a winner.
They are both very well rounded to each other, they both know each other very very very well, but since sabretooth has had so many enhancements to his strenght and healing factor I would give him the advantage, but then again wolverine has supior fighting skills in hand to hand combat. (yet those hand to hand combat skills didnt help against cyber, but he is complete ummm was completely covered by adamantium).

This all comes down on who get the drop, but they both could smell when the other were coming!!!

This is just too close its like hulk vs juggernaut!!!!

themightythor
Would that make Captain America the Liver?

Wolvie would win though he's been fighting sabes for a long time and seems to come out on top every 2 out of 3 times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.