Antz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

buzzlightyear
Write your review for Antz

Kes
This isnt the review forum.
You can talk about the movie thou.

Cinemaddiction
Antz was Dreamworks answer to Disney's "A Bugs Life", because Dreamworks lost out on their bid to enlist PIXAR's services.

That said, it's not a bad movie. I can't believe the talent they were able to sign on to do strictly voice work.

roundisfunny
I thought it was kind of funny when I heard an ant in a crowd mutter "Workers control the means of production!" Of course, the phrase was only familiar to me because of Monty Python, not because I was a student of Marx (unlike the makers of "Antz", apparently).

buzzlightyear
i know

buzzlightyear
okay. i understand a bit on what u r saying, but i would rather c "a bug's life".

buzzlightyear
Well. I rented "Antz" and I thought it was going to be a good film. I have to say that "Antz" was such a lame film. I hated that damn movie. I really really enjoyed "Finding Nemo", but "Antz" was a complete opposite. The animation was so brown and boring. What the heck does Dreamworks make on such a damn cartoon. 3D Animation should be looking at the real stuff. If you want a better movie about bugs, go see "A Bug's Life".

buzzlightyear
antz suck

Kes
So brown?!What did you expect?Their ants, they live underground blink
3D is suppose to look real but lets not forget it is still animation.

buzzlightyear
r u blind? mad

Kes
buzz I suggest you take it easy! And do it fast!!!

KidRock
dont anger kes!!! shes the almighty MOD!

shadow link
antz was more of an adult movie, i liked it way better than bugs life but i still love it. i mean yes its animation but blue and pink ants. antz was much more of an intelligent movie

Cinemaddiction
Just watched this again for the first time in about a year, and was rather impressed! It's probably the most adult language cartoon since "Toy Story".

ladygrim
This movies is really kewl ... i think the battle woth the termites is minted ...

yerssot
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Just watched this again for the first time in about a year, and was rather impressed! It's probably the most adult language cartoon since "Toy Story".
must be why I didn't like it

Clovie
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Antz was Dreamworks answer to Disney's "A Bugs Life", because Dreamworks lost out on their bid to enlist PIXAR's services.

That said, it's not a bad movie. I can't believe the talent they were able to sign on to do strictly voice work. bug's life was first? coz i never knew confused

anyway.. Ant Z was very funny happy and i liked it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.