Mcdonalds or McPOISON?!?!!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Its obvious... all of the food is Poison. If you are eating please reframe from the below:

My fren was running on the wrestling team. Right before he went to wrestling practice, he ate Mcdonalds.(Dumb). Anyway, he threw up and it was all BLACK!!! everything!! fries, fish filet, and sprite. THATS SICK!!!

Vampiree
ew. ew, ew, ew, ew, ew,..... EW. i DON'T EAT at mc donalds. i DON'T EAT fast foods

eleveninches
i used to like burger king, but dont go there often any more.

I love to order take away pizza!!
yum

Lord Soth
I eat McDonadl's occasionally, but I much prefer Taco Bell

LeAtHerRFace
I know.. Mcdonalds sux.

leatherface12
puke I am never eating there again!

LeAtHerRFace
laughing

LeAtHerRFace
Pizza!

LeAtHerRFace
bRb

leatherface12
The only thing I liked at Mcdonalds was their fries but now Im not even eating that anymore.

Freddy_vs_Jason
of course c donalds is poison, i always feel sick when i eat it, thats why i dont any more, i mean, they put chicken fat in thier sundays

sauron
dude thats once...i have eated mcdonalds and thrown up...and its just as normal as other times.....

Gregory
I've eaten there. It's ... okay. Not good, but not actively bad, either. No worse than other fast food places I've eaten at.

eleveninches
love pizza. get one every week (buy one get one free)

eleveninches
not too good for the waist though. very fatty

NyC-gUrL
they do? confused

eleveninches
you know all the crap they put into their burgers. alll sorts of meat.

you know that to be economical, they use every part of the cow (including the eyes, balls, brain and other parts).

You know them small white bits that you see in their burgers, thats what it is.

eleveninches
there was a rumour going around years ago that mcdonalds funded the IRA terrorist group. What was up with that?

sauron
probably some leprachaun in a balaclava seen eating there....

eleveninches
and what is up with that ronald mcdonalds geek???
is ne gay or what!!!

leatherface12
Omg! Tell me they dont put cow balls in their burgers.puke

sauron
i think hes a perv hes ALWAYS with the kids.....

either pervert...or a semi hermit

leatherface12
Hes the next Micheal Jackson. laughing

eleveninches
just like santa...

sauron
yeah leatherface they do.....

cow balls.....thats if they use cow! sometimes they only use tiny bits of beef and the rest is scrap...

like this advert from the simpsons....reminds me of mcdonalds

we start with real 100% beef, then we process the hell out of it so its good enough for the likes of you krusty comes on screen *takes a bite* see i dont mind the taste

*camera turns off*

AAGH I TINK I SWALLOWED SOME OF THE JUICE

eleveninches
BTW, yes they do put cow balls in their burgers

eleveninches
not sure if they use bones though, but they do use most of the fleash and organs

leatherface12
That is just f***ing gross. I should sew them bastards.

sauron
awaits a lawsuit

leatherface12
laughing

Freddy_vs_Jason
yup, sure do. My friends dad use to work there and he said so, but KFC dont put so much crap in thier products, do you guys have KFC in the u.s?

eleveninches
michael jackson might be one of the best music performers of the last 100 years, but MAN, he is weird. I mean, come on, who really admits to letting other peoples kids sleep in their beds.
I wish he had died 10 years ago, then his name would be a legend instead of his reputatuion being ruined.

sauron
youl not be laughing when your handing that 18 million over! to carrier bag

why do i call him carrier bag?? well hes mostly plastic and should be kept away from children

eleveninches
u know he denies having ANY palstic surgey on his nose. COME ON...

sauron
OMG DUDE!!! you havent heard about KFC

well

story one

a woman stopped off....and ordered a chicked sandwich, no mayo....she drove off...and started to eat as she drove...she bit in and saw white cream come out of the chicken...nayo, damn...she was in a hurry though so she ate it...she collapsed later that day and when she went to hospital..she hadnt been eating mayo.....that was a tumour the chicken had had!

story two

the chickens they use arent normal chickens...they have no feet/beaks they are bred that was.....they have no feathers to save plucking....they only have 40% of the bones they should.....

leatherface12
sick

NyC-gUrL
yes I like kfc MUUUUUUCH better

but the tumor thingey kinda turned me off confused

eleveninches
thats horrible sad

leatherface12
Please tell me if taco bell has anything bad because thats what Im eating right now.

sauron
no idea...

Vegeta13
it can sometimes make me feel sick

crazy_c
macdonalds=thumbdown

amity75
It mentioned in some small print on a menu or something that a percentage of proceeds go to the IRA. It turned out that "IRA" was Individual Retirement Account or something. And yes, Ronald Mcdonald scares me and is the last person you would allow to be near children.

VilleValo462
lol
one time i didnt like my burger .. so i talked to the manager and asked to speak to Ronald McDonald big grin

shaber
A friend of my aunt went to the first McDonald's when it opened and she got food poisoning.

There is more nutritional value in the card board box.

crazy_c
lol i thought for a second it was the irish republican army embarrasment

eleveninches
/\ me too. thats y I always used to preefer burger king as a kid, though i dont like any of them now.

I realy like mexican and hot foods. Love vindaloos (smile)

sexybeast99
ive eaten at mcdonalds be4 and got food poison so i never went there again!! sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.