Anyone going out for Mischeif night?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
Sorry about the spelling!Anyway me and my boyfriend and his friends are going out to toliet paper people's houses and smash some punkins!Anyone else has plans for this night?
Yes I know it is imature but it is my last year doing this so I want to make it count!Then we are having a party afterwards!JM evil face

Samurai Guy
This might sound harsh, and this is going to make me sound old, but Mischief Night/Devil's Night or whatever is pathetic. Why even bother? Even if it is your "last night," will it make you feel better about being you? Is there some deeper self-betterment that I am missing?

Besides, you should not need a "special night" to raise hell.

shellie
sorry but its my opinion that is rather lame....

especially smashing pumkins...my daughters go to the pumkin patch every year to pick out the most perfect pumkin....and to have it smashed by kids wanting to live it up....

well...its plain sad .

Mr Zero
Smashing pumpkins? Is that some sort of Ass-hole American thing?

Samurai Guy
I believe you are correct, Mr. Zero. Some peoples lack of respect, ignorance, and sheer boredom baffle me.

Silver Stardust
I hate it when people go out and smash pumpkins. I spend a lot of time carving mine to look all nice and then half the time I find them destroyed mad How childish can you be?

ash007
so when is Halloween then???

JToTheP
No, and if I see any kids come to my house, I'll beat the the ****ing shit out of them, and may stab them. I never thought Mischief night was something to go around acting like a couple of childish teenagers, you people have alot of growing up to do. So just remember, if someone stabs you, you know you went to my house.

And Jackie, I now have even less respect for you, first you argue Abortion, now this ridiculous bullish, I hope your boyfriend gets ****ed up by someone who's pissed your going to do that.

Oh and by the way, if someone tries to smash our pumpkins, I'LL kick them in the balls, and smash it over their skull, and throw them in the street, and say get the **** off this block you scumbag, or I'll make sure your mommy don't see you again!!!!!!! And if it's a girl I'll just rip it out of her hand and smash it over her head, and tell her she's a horrible excuse for a woman.

JToTheP
EXTREMELY CHILDISH SILVER! I wish you luck, and I'm sorry to hear your pumpkin ends up a target.

ash007
JToTheP did u just say that you want Jackie Malfoy boyfriend ****ed up.

Or am i misunderstanding u blink

JToTheP
No, you DID misunderstand me, although my post was very clear. I said:

And Jackie, I now have even less respect for you, first you argue Abortion, now this ridiculous bullish, I hope your boyfriend gets ****ed up by someone who's pissed your going to do that.

So I hope some pissed off parent, or adult puts a boot in her boyfriend's ass, or her ass for that matter.

Silver Stardust
Thanks. It really pisses me off. It's like "Let's go out and destroy things that people spent a lot of time working on, never mind the fact that THEY might have feelings and not appreciate it!!!" mad

ash007
ahhhhh ok i understand just wanted to clarify it.

Kind of agree with you i would be pissed of if someone started to destroy my pumpkins.

But then i again i don't have pumpkins outside because i live in a flat but i do understand where your coming form.

Jackie Malfoy i be really carefull i know you guys are just having a boit of fun but last year in the US this guy shot this kid who was throwing paper towels at his house wink

JToTheP
I always try to read the Oct. 31st paper, it has some incidents, one year, some smashie, got stabbed, and the cops did nothing to the stabbie, cuz he said it was his little sister's pumpkin that he helped her carve. evil face

sniper
im gonna leave, in plain sight from the door (inside of course) a rifle, and a saber. if some litle ****ers think they can mess with my shit, i'll show them how it feels to be in a slasher film, with a psycho with a dagger chasing you down the road. hell, i'll chase em down in my truck.

JToTheP
Can I hire you?

sniper
where you live?

ash007
http://winnipeg.cbc.ca/regional/servlet/View?filename=mb_cleaner20031103

JToTheP
I can say I don't see the red dot yet. laughing out loud

Samurai Guy
What happened to more joyeous of Hallowe'en activities, like scaring little children and stealing their candy?

JToTheP
Teenagers were born I'd say.

Samurai Guy
Indeed.

sniper
well, im not going too far, im gonna have a busy weekend
i will be doing things on mischief night... i'll be VERY busy wink
but i will have a motion sensor set up, and i may spend a little time hiding outside, with my IR scope, shooting the little ****ers with BBs stick out tongue

... THEN i chase them down with a dagger

JToTheP
laughing

I wish I had a rotwiler for mischief night. evil face A rotwiler, plus friends with paintball guns who aren't ****ing assholes, some black outfits... evil face

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud

Though I must say...JP, you're 18, so technically you (and myself, for that matter) are still teenagers...

JToTheP
Yeah, I know, I attack my own "breed" if you will, but I never did all of this shit.

Samurai Guy
Im 20. I still count myself as a teenager.

Silver Stardust
I have a pet rottweiler...evil face

JToTheP
Put it out for rental? laughing out loud

Silver Stardust
Same here. We apparently are among the few teenagers that know how to behave and not act like little shits.

Silver Stardust
Can't...she's my sister's dog, and I feel she'll be very busy scaring away the kids that decide our house looks like a target evil face

JToTheP
I have a friend who's like me, he's in college this year, and has a job, so he's bluntly my direct opposite. He's a hippie, loves his long hair, where I HATE long hair on me, has a job like I said, college, and has been to almost 100 concerts in 4-5 years. But yeah, he did all this shit when he was 12, and until 15 was his "horny teenage years" as he says, where as I'm.... laughing Yeah, I'm still there. laughing out loud

JToTheP
Can I have your sister and the dog? laughing

Silver Stardust
laughing and then there's me, who's the good little girl who never felt the need to do any of that shit, still doesn't, and care more about college than going out and doing moronic things yes

JToTheP
Yeah well...you can still trick or treat, and smell my feet. stick out tongue laughing

Silver Stardust
...do you really WANT to have to put up with them? And fyi, the dog is a complete wuss, she's terrified of lawn chairs and anything on wheels that moves blink

JToTheP
blink Did you combine it with a ****ing pussy dog to make the rotwiler born? laughing blink

Silver Stardust
Like I'd miss trick-or-treating stick out tongue

And I don't want to smell your feet. But you can give me some candy big grin

JToTheP
I get my own candy, so back off. stick out tongue laughing out loud

Silver Stardust
I don't know what the deal with our rottweiler is...she's still a puppy though.

And I want candy cry

JToTheP
Ooooo puppy, make her be a canniball. laughing

Me to! sad

Mr Wiggles
i dont call it mischeif night... but yes, i have a fully packed arsenal:

paintball guns
toilet paper
shaving cream
eggs
another costume i can change into if someone sees my pink suit...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.