Grrrrrrrrr!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
Gahd im so tired of the childrens at my school, they constantly make fun of my speech impedement, my clothes and the music i listen to and i dont have ANY back up

there are 11 people in my class (including me) 6 of which constantly make fun of me, 4 who jump on the bandwagon, everytime! Im a very easily hurt person, meaning most times people make fun of me i cry like a two year old sad i cant help it. ive asked the teachers and principle to put a stop to it and they just say 'ignore them' well its kind of hard if its my whole ****ing class!!!!! ranting

cry i feel so horrible

vaya_the_elf
I'm so very sorry sad . I wish I could help, and make them stop. I use to get made fun of two. children can me so mean.

Darth Revan187
haha your voice sucks

vaya_the_elf
Be nice.

Ronny
thanks vaya.

but seriouslyt it feels like they go out of their way to get my upset

Sun Ce
ronny your luvly!!!, how can your voice be horrible blink, its impossible!!! wink

vaya_the_elf
Act like it does not upset you, because then they might get bored of it. Just try it a couple of times.

Ronny
ive gone to school with these people for 9 years belive me ive tried everything

vaya_the_elf
Then i guess the bright side is that you will not always be going ot that school. So just try to hang in there.

Ronny
i have trouble saying some word like version comes out virgin even if i try really hard and i stutter

Ronny
erm thanks

Tptmanno1
Well tell those bastards your a rage-aholic, adn if they don't stop the entire cult will fly out there and beat their asses.

Ronny
laughing out loud

vaya_the_elf
I use to have that problem when I was younger. Kids made fun of me to. Still have problems saying some words. You know what, Who cares what they think of you. IF they are that low then there is something in their lives that is messed up as well. People like that piss me off mad

Ronny
they piss me off too sad but everytime i try to pull a comback i stutter and mess up which makes them laugh more

vaya_the_elf
sad I really want to help you... *sniffs* Just remember people here on Kmc like you. smile

sniper
if i lived near you, i'd go to your skool, and scare the living shit out of them... that'd shut em up

Ronny
yeah but it would be nice to actully be friends with people i can see sad

teehee that would be nice

vaya_the_elf
Well hope things get better for you.

Ronny
thank you happy

Darth Revan
If I lived in Sacramento, I'd go to your school and personally beat the shit out of every last one of them.

It sucks, I know, I used to get picked on all the time... Nothing you can do about it, I remember feeling so damn frusterated that these kids wouldn't shut the hell up, no matter what I said. Don't know what to tell you sad

Ronny
so many offers to beat up my class mates eek! i feel loved herehappy

well at least I'm going to a different school next year erm get away from the bastards

vaya_the_elf
No problem, if you feel sad. Or just need someone to talk to you can pm and I will get back to you as soon as i can.

Ronny
thanks big grin

vaya_the_elf
Anytime smile

Ronny
i feel like a cry baby after re reading my first post embarrasment

D-Double
That's it!!! mad

I'm come'n up there and kick'n some ass!!!
Sons of bitches.......

I know it's hard Ronny. Just hang in there. The people that do these things end up with crappy lives and shallow souls. In a couple of years, you're going to be everything these assh*les wish they could. A beautiful woman with a good head on her shoulders.

You're a smart little cutie already. Keep your chin up.

Turbo-Cajun
You could always buy a gun...

Just kidding. laughing out loud

I used to get picked on, but then I dunno... Instead of wanting to be accepted and wanting to have friends I just kind of realized that I didnt really, deep down, care what those ass-holes had to say about me. I had bad glasses, a funny name, and I was tall and skinny... and pretty easy to get a reaction out of. After a whle instead of being tall and skinny I became tall and muscular and I got to a point where i didnt need to wear glasses anymore and things turned around... instead of trying to fit in or what ever I just was being myself... and I was having a blast. I had only a handful of close friends and everyone else at my school hated me. But people got to know me and from when I entered high school and when I exited it I had a completely different image amonst my classmates. Instead of everyone hating me, they realized I had a sic sense of humor and liked to pull pranks and start shit to have a good time... i wasnt really an *******, those who got to know me thought I was alright. Just find out who your friends are... everyone else doesnt matter all that much... they are making fun of you because they have their own insecurities, like you said, many of them are just jumping on a bandwagon.

Dont worry about it too much.... before you know it middle school, high school.... just distant memories....

Dr. Strangelove
How about you learn some manners little boy. no expression

BackFire
"HOLY **** NOT ANOTHER!!! ST is right DO YOU HAVE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING

GET OFF YOUR ASS AND WALK AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AND WORK OUT YOUR OWN PROBLEMS FFS

YOU PROBABLY ONLY HAVE THESE PROBELEMS BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS INFRONT OF THE COMPUTER MAKING THESE STUPID THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!

STFU"

Ronny, weren't you the one the above statement. Yeah...if you hate complaining threads so much, take your own advice.

Clavis
Kill them no expression

2guns
bangin
bash

Darth Revan187
I'll pass buddy

Lone_Dragon

BlackC@t
Ronny, you're being a bit of a hypocrit, you tell me to stop whining when your doing it youself.
If your feelings get hurt when they say stuff like that to you, then why say to me 'No one cares!!' It makes you just as bad as them.

But since I'm nice, I can give you a spell to repel bullies happy

BlackC@t
I agree with BackFire, if you don't like people complaining then don't do it yourself.

I feel so bad for all of you erm
Being bullied and all, I was never really bullied.

m!$hA
how RUDE ranting noone insults my ronnykins schmoll
seriously ronny hun i know it's hard cryhug
what i would do is keep doing it! they make fun of your voice, so talk heaps! they make fun of your music, then sing it heaps in class! they make fun of your clothes, then overdo it! just to piss them off! show them that you dont give a shit what they think erm

Daedalus
Yeah, how?

Daedalus
yes

m!$hA
smart

A4E
misha!! hi!!
my gf and i broke up today cry

lucija
Ronny: and is it possible to change school or class??
don't listen to them, they're stupid you're much more better then your schoolmates
f-uck them
do you have some friends out of school?? tell them...
hold on Ronny wink

eggmayo
turn into a really gothic serial killer seeming character. it will scare them

lil bitchiness
When we hate someone, we hate something about them that is part of us. Your classmates are obviously bunch of insecure children, if they have to put you down so that they can make themselfs feel better.

There's only one way to deal with little shits in your life - do what I do.

If a guy tells me - ''Wow you're a femenazi b!tch and a man hating dyke''
The only thing for me to say to a loser like that is - ''Actually, Im their queen''

Second of all, moaning about shit is not gonna do anything. As Tibetian saying goes - If a problem can be solved, then theres no point worrying about it, and if a problem cannot be solved, than worrying will do it no good.

So therefore, get off your ass and do something about the fact that bunch of kids (i forget you are one, but still) are picking on you in real life. Stand up to them.

Or maybe you perfer to go and make a live journal and write all about it in there, because im sure many many people will read it and care.

/\RK
god some one is being hipocriticle (sp?)

this is what u posted about BlackC@t's horoscope thread

and now u complain

its people like you, who make the world a sh!tty place

A4E
wow... ark u do have a point

lil bitchiness
Mmm, i lover that post of yours /\RK.

/\RK
whats that spost to mean?

thanx, coz i just read the other thread, then saw this one, and the rest is history wink

Samurai Guy
hug

That is their loss then.

XANA303
Say "so" after everything they say (comebacks just waist energy)

XANA303
Hey Samurai Guy!! It's me XANA!!! Back in the lead!!!

Samurai Guy
Hello.

XANA303
Nice meeting each other...

lil bitchiness
You seem overly excited Scott, please take it easy, you'll give yoursel a heart attack.

XANA303
Who's Scott? erm

Samurai Guy
Forgiveness, please.

down

^ Such a sad smile.

That would be I.

lil bitchiness
forgiveness? No way, I like how you reacted.

I lost the will to use smilies cry

Samurai Guy
Thanks, doll face.

XANA303
i!

Turbo-Cajun
ROFL

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Antoinette
Thats horrible! I ve been teased alot..I ve been called ugly...but my friends say I m really pretty and one guy called me hott......well..what my point is everyone has their opinions and not everyone is the same..so I bet you thier is someone out thier who is just like you and that person will find you attractive..don't listen to those stupid people...they just have low slefesttem and they have issues really bad ones...wink

SlipknoT
Just beat the shit out of one of the smaller kids to get them scared, and if you have a big friend have him beat the rest of them up

eezy45
Am vewi sorry sad

eezy45
... no expression

I am too tired to talk much

eezy45
.... or type

Tired Thins
Seriously, I just read your first post and it makes me sick that people will go out of their way to be like that. I almost truly feel like buying a plane ticket, showing up at your school, and kicking the shit out of them. I'm not a voilent guy, buy I hate kids that are little shits. I'm 31 years old and I want nothing more than to kick the shit out of those assholes, Ronny, like Billy Bob in Bad Santa. Hang in there, bud. erm

BlackC@t
Exactly.

Ronny: You're probably just a bad as them.

/ \rk I love your sig! happy

Jill Valintine is super cool!

BlackC@t
If I had bullies I'd kick thier ass, then I'd get my two brothers onto them.

/\RK
Thanx big grin she was great in the movie droolio

NyC-gUrL
shut up! thats not gonna make her feel any better furious

Ron: do what misha said, that'll really piss em off and probably make them stop in the end.

Samurai Guy
Physical Violence solves nothing in the first place. It will make the problem worse.

Also, if you are going to beat somebody up, go after the biggest one. That will scare the lot of them

XANA303
OMG! I totaly agree with you! I mean...I'm Only 13, but when I think of little kids doing...well, anoying things...It makes me wanna rip their heart out!! Sometimes after a kid has been anoying, the next day I wake up, my bed is as messed up as messed up can be!! And i'm on the floor!!! It sucks the way kids act these days!
What happens to kids who are anoying? Oh those poor sons of bi-but that's not important! What's important is: Ronny? You need to get some action going!! Or you could get one of Samaria Guys ninja's in the sig and that would beat the hell out of them!! I mean come on!! your 13!!

XANA303
From the looks of things...I would asume he doesn't have any friends...I could be wrong though...

BadKitty
one of the worst things about this ronny is you let this go on for way way to long! the first thing when people start acting stupid and try to humilate you is to put a stop to it toot-sweet.

now this has gone out of control..have you told your parents? they could talk to the school seeing how the teachers won't listen to you.

Ronny
i have told my parents they tell me the same thing erm

BadKitty
what about the guidance counselor?

.. this will sound very unreasonable, but if those people won't help you there is only one thing to do...you have to totally embarrass the ring leader thats the only other way to end it.you'll probably get suspended and your parents will be mad,but I don't see a alternative.

Ronny
thanks, i think that might work happy

my dad wont let me change schools anyway, i already tried to get myself expelled embarrasment

HockeyHorror
dont forget me smile

ill put on my MF DOOM mask, ill wear my Immortal Technique CHE LIVES hat, my FREE RAS KASS t-shirt with my black Wu Tang shoes.

big grin

pure destruction.

Ronny
shock

HockeyHorror
or maybe i wont help sad

but ill still wear my MF DOOM mask happy

no expression

BadKitty
that will work..trust me.

if you already tried to get expelled then getting a suspension for a much needed come up-ins won't really be a big deal.

good luck with what ever you plan to remedy the situation..give us a up-date smile

Dogbert
PFFTT!!!!!

G-Unit shoes> Wu Tang shoes

LOL J\K

soundtrack
i kinda had the same problem and now its kinda funny. i always tell everyone that i got the double edged sword (i got the look of both worlds). i always tell everyone that i hang out with this b/c some of the ppl that i talk to now, made fun of me last year. picture this, my 1st year to a new school i wear black non-stop, plad pants, chains gallore. then year 2 i wear tight blue jeans, tight shirts (picure punkish, normalish, skatish) and everyone talks to me. ive been through every stage possible known to man; if you ask me to dress like a punk, goth, prep, 'normal', etc. i can do it. and im not one of those ppl who lets shit pass, if u do something to me that i dont like, im not going to forget about it 2 seconds later like a little dog.
i know its tuff.... and trust me i know, but serious let it go. unless their throwing shit at u or hitting u ignore them. ur emotions fuel the fire, its a lose lose situation for u. i know that sux. im not telling u to change who u are and at no point in time do that! stay cool and do things that make u happy: draw (for me that was the best thing, i actually drew better), listen to music, write, etc. stick in there smile .

HockeyHorror
laughing

you will burn in hell wink

SlipknoT
how did you try to get expelled?

Ronny
first time i beat a kid up, and second time i pulled the fire alarm

BadKitty
how long ago was that?

HockeyHorror
no expression youre scary smokin'

MF DOOM!

Dogbert
How come that isn't your avatar?

HockeyHorror
i dunno.

well im going to go sleep no expression

good night everyone

l33t

g00|) |V|6|-|+ 3v34y0n3

no expression

Dogbert
g00|) |\| | g |-| + 3\/3|2y0|\|3

Fixed. no expression

Wow.

HockeyHorror
thank you for fixing no expression

i guess

Dogbert
No need; just kill me. no expression

XANA303
That's awesome!! laughing

Ulrich Rulez
and...I'm gonna beat those kids a$$es...no expression

Imaginary
Ronny, if they tease you about your speech then it's probably better not to say anything. Just turn your head and look at them if they piss you off. It works, eventually they get bored because they get no reaction. By the way, I'm also 13

SlipknoT
I say you kill 2 of them with a screwdriver, then let the others live in fear of you.

Ulrich Rulez
Your totaly right! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Imaginary
Or that could work too...laughing out loud

Ulrich Rulez
Hey...Imaginary...I think the opposite of congress is...progress...? smile
That would make sense...It's the DoorOfTime Password...erm

Ulrich Rulez
Hello? Anyone home?

Frosty Beverage
I just made the 100th post on this Thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.